ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

Even if there was a 1 in 1000 chance I would not even consider this for my kids. There are reports that this can lead to sterility and I am sorry but my kids deserve me not to mess up their body so they can't have kids should they want in the future.

I guess you are will to take that risk.... ask all the parents of children with Autism if they feel adverse reactions to vaccines are legit or not. Even the safest of proven vaccines, ie MMR can have drastic consequences for children if given all at once instead of boosters.

Are you more prepared? Are you sure? Cause I don't think you see the bigger picture and the profits these drug companies are making with ZERO accountability for failures and deaths.
there is no credible linkage between vaccines and autism, none. Its akin to saying "I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch today, and now there are wildfires on the west coast"

Correlation does not equal causation.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
If a breakthrough death is so extremely rare then how did one doctor in Fla have 7 fully vaccinated patients die? How is that possible?

well, i would say this problem is actually twofold
1. math is hard.
2. anecdotes aren't statistics.

If a breakthrough death is so extremely rare then how did one doctor in Fla have 7 fully vaccinated patients die? How is that possible?

“Out of 6,500 patients, only 0.004 percent people were hospitalized and only a very small fraction of people, 0.001 percent people died who were fully vaccinated,” Khan said.

May I recommend reading the articles that you post.

“Out of 6,500 patients, only 0.004 percent people were hospitalized and only a very small fraction of people, 0.001 percent people died who were fully vaccinated,” Khan said.

It's supremely frustrating to try to have logical discussions with people who are not open to the idea that they might not be right. @Essolover4 has his mind made up and thinks he has all the info, so argument,facts, expertise be damned, you are wrong and he is right.

I did read it oh enlightened one. Up until two weeks ago she had not had one patient die. Then over the past two weeks she’s had seven fully vaccinated die. That sounds like a lot of deaths for one doctor in two weeks. I don’t think she’s treated 6500 patients the past two weeks. I know I’m just a smooth brained, mouth breather but please explain it to me.

It's supremely frustrating to try to have logical discussions with people who are not open to the idea that they might not be right. @Essolover4 has his mind made up and thinks he has all the info, so argument,facts, expertise be damned, you are wrong and he is right.
Oh the irony here

I did read it oh enlightened one. Up until two weeks ago she had not had one patient die. Then over the past two weeks she’s had seven fully vaccinated die. That sounds like a lot of deaths for one doctor in two weeks. I don’t think she’s treated 6500 patients the past two weeks. I know I’m just a smooth brained, mouth breather but please explain it to me.
anecdotes are not statistics.

For the record, and I know that I'm wasting my breath, but my wife is a certified Special Ed teacher so I have pretty good insight into autism and people saying that the vaccine causes it are morons. There is zero actual proof that it does and multiple studies showing that it does not cause autism.
Yeah well I have a foundation that puts technology in special needs classrooms work with superintendents and more importantly parents that are most affected.

The vaccines themself do not, the shots I got as a kid were in 3 doses they now administer in 1 unless you request them broken up. They are putting too much on their immune systems at 1 time. 1 in 72 were the latest numbers, everyone with ADHD is considered on the spectrum.

Ive heard plenty of stories that bring you to tears, mysterious just after their kid received the vaccine. Again not all people are affected the same, but that is EXACTLY why people should not be forced anything. The theory has not been disproven although it has not been proven either, sound familiar?

there is no credible linkage between vaccines and autism, none. Its akin to saying "I had a ham and cheese sandwich for lunch today, and now there are wildfires on the west coast"

Correlation does not equal causation.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

BTW do you all know the world is round, Jimmy Hoffa is buried in Yankee Stadium and most of you don’t know a GD thing!

There you go, the world is now OK.

wouldn’t it be great if we had the knowledge of how everything works? A little glimpse?

What I am curious about though is why you continue to attack me when there is all this evidence I have provided to attack. It’s easier to call me a loony that prove what I’m saying is wrong. Guess as always time will tell.

apparently natural immunity is better?

And also

One more for the non believers

Why would you listen to Stew Peters about anything? I actually watched the video--13 min I won't ever get back. Stacking in a coin shape of red blood cells...LOLOLOLOL.

I love the part where Stew starts in on VAERS--it has taken these bright lightbulbs a long time to realize just how VAERS actually works. Yes, Stewie--it goes up and down because the claims get VETTED and autopsy data gets scrutinized against peoples feelings. Facts over feelings, right?

My brother is autistic. I've read ALL the data on any linkage between vaccines and autism. I've read all the anecdotal evidence. I understand why people like yourself get sucked it but from my perspective as a family member--those that peddle these lies and misinformation make my blood boil. It is all nonsense and not helpful. I wish you would stop it on these threads but FREEDOM (I know you won't, and I get why--bc partisanship and politics above human decency and country but it is still sad...)!!

Sad really

Ahh yes...SUPER responsible of Stew to 'REPORT' an unvetted claim (that is what Stew said) from an anonymous source about children dying. There isn't any record of this anywhere. I'll be waiting on pins and needles for the email that was coming with all the supporting evidence...

Unreal level of nonsense and irresponsible media reporting. Why do you waste your time with such garbage?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Yeah well I have a foundation that puts technology in special needs classrooms work with superintendents and more importantly parents that are most affected.

The vaccines themself do not, the shots I got as a kid were in 3 doses they now administer in 1 unless you request them broken up. They are putting too much on their immune systems at 1 time. 1 in 72 were the latest numbers, everyone with ADHD is considered on the spectrum.

Ive heard plenty of stories that bring you to tears, mysterious just after their kid received the vaccine. Again not all people are affected the same, but that is EXACTLY why people should not be forced anything. The theory has not been disproven although it has not been proven either, sound familiar?
To say everyone with ADHD is considered on the Spectrum is simply not true.

Nobel prize winner says the vaccine is causing variants... what did I say about leaky vaccines

Ok, but that’s two separate diagnoses. Period, full stop.
The spectrum is the spectrum there genius, ADHD Falls on the higher end, non verbal autistic on the lower end. I’ve only lived with it my entire life but I’m sure you’re right on this one.

Just bringing the news that isn't front page on Google.

The answer is Hell Yes!

Reactions: Essolover4
The answer is Hell Yes!

spot on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT