ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

COVID, you mean the virus with better than a 99.8% survival rate? The same with a 99.98% survival rate for those under 70? Yes, let's destroy our economy, increase suicide rates more than 10x for a virus that is equivalent to getting the flu. Anyone who believes this virus is worth destroying the economy and drastically changing our day-to-day patterns is an idiot! Said another way, you are stupid!
TRUTH!!!!!

E7La3bmWQAElWFw
I expected nothing, but I’m still disappointed

Reactions: 92TigerME
putting substances in your body that alter your DNA will not end well...mother nature has a way to culling out stupidity...
This is why you shouldn't participate in these threads.....you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You would think the name mRNA would give you a clue, but I doubt that would help either. It alters NOTHING and in layman's terms, it gives your immune system a picture of the spike protein so that it recognizes the virus in the future and then it dissolves and disappears from your system. Please sit down, thanks.

Dumbass. Wrong again as per usual. Your accuracy is rivaling Tigergrowls.
Do you work with this stuff? Have any science you can share? I'm afraid it will alter my immune system. I don't trust it and people forcing it is one of the main reasons I don't trust it. If it's so great, then why is it being forced?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Yes it is self reporting but also the first line of defense, imagine how many people have talked about getting mild flu like symptoms on here after the shot and never report it.

Hello people THAT is an adverse reaction, a shot that makes you sick if even for a short period of time is an adverse condition.
Man oh man. I haven’t seen you most anything more ignorant than this, maybe ever. And that’s saying something.

If you can’t understand the difference between expected and adverse reactions to the shot maybe you should sit this one out.

Man oh man. I haven’t seen you most anything more ignorant than this, maybe ever. And that’s saying something.

If you can’t understand the difference between expected and adverse reactions to the shot maybe you should sit this one out.

Just so we can put this weak argument to bed - the reason people were saying this at that time was because Trump was pressuring the FDA and gave them an artificial deadline to have it ready BEFORE the election. He didn't care if the trials were completed nor if it had completed the safety protocol. He wanted them to rush it because he thought it would help him win. Just like every other decision he made, his re-election mattered more than ANYTHING ELSE - including the health of the population. My conservative friends were saying the same thing that they wouldn't take it due to the pressure he was putting on the FDA, before it was ready.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Just so we can put this weak argument to bed - the reason people were saying this at that time was because Trump was pressuring the FDA and gave them an artificial deadline to have it ready BEFORE the election. He didn't care if the trials were completed nor if it had completed the safety protocol. He wanted them to rush it because he thought it would help him win. Just like every other decision he made, his re-election mattered more than ANYTHING ELSE - including the health of the population. My conservative friends were saying the same thing that they wouldn't take it due to the pressure he was putting on the FDA, before it was ready.
I don't disagree. So what changed?

Because you selfish twit, it's not ONLY ABOUT THEM! Why is it that hard for you to understand? I took it in large part to protect other people as well, because I care about their well being too. You care about no one but YOURSELF!

🐑

Ok...so they are going to impose huge groups of people get vaccinated or lose their job. Then they are coming out with a new test that finally(its a good thing) can differentiate between covid and the flu and then will try and sell it that an uptick in vaccinations caused the positive tests to go down. WOW!!

For the record, I am not an anti-vaxer.

By Jim Hoft
Published July 27, 2021 at 10:13am
Do you remember when Biden threatened you to get the vax or stay masked back in May — just two months ago?
71BDB5DD-02EF-4CA3-A910-270F3532CD05-scaled.jpeg

Yeah, well that was another lie.
Here we go–
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will announce new masking guidelines for vaccinated people at a 3 PM presser today.
And here you thought you were vaccinated!
TRENDING:
Breaking: Biden DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal
Via Reuters:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is set on Tuesday to announce revised mask guidance for fully vaccinated Americans in the wake of rising COVID-19 cases.
Officials told Reuters the CDC is expected to recommend fully vaccinated Americans wear masks indoors in at least some instances, but the specifics are not clear.
The CDC and White House did not immediately comment. The CDC said it plans a 3 p.m. media briefing.
Now read this from Conservative Treehouse to see how this all fits together:
It’s all a strategic Alinsky move once you connect the dots.
Earlier today New York City Mayor De Blasio announced mandated vaccinations for all 340,000 city employees.
Hours later Joe Biden announced mandatory vaccinations for all 115,000 front-line employees of The Veterans Affairs department.
Immediately thereafter, California Governor Gavin Newsom announced all state employees and healthcare providers will be forced to vaccinate. None of these events are disconnected.
Keep in mind just a few days ago the Federal CDC announced all U.S. healthcare providers must switch to new rapid response tests for COVID-19. The reasoning? The current PCR test does not differentiate between COVID and the flu. The new tests will distinguish between the flu virus and the COVID virus.
Can you see the strategic move now?
The new CDC approved rapid response test will cull the flu cases from false positives; that approach will automatically drop the number of new COVID cases identified. The Biden regime will then say the drop in new COVID cases is because of the forced vaccinations in major populations (VA, NYC and CA). As a result, everyone must get vaccinated because the added vaccinations are lowering the COVID cases, and the statistics will prove it.
Can you see it now?
Read the rest here.

Ok...so they are going to impose huge groups of people get vaccinated or lose their job. Then they are coming out with a new test that finally(its a good thing) can differentiate between covid and the flu and then will try and sell it that an uptick in vaccinations caused the positive tests to go down. WOW!!

For the record, I am not an anti-vaxer.

By Jim Hoft
Published July 27, 2021 at 10:13am
Do you remember when Biden threatened you to get the vax or stay masked back in May — just two months ago?
71BDB5DD-02EF-4CA3-A910-270F3532CD05-scaled.jpeg

Yeah, well that was another lie.
Here we go–
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will announce new masking guidelines for vaccinated people at a 3 PM presser today.
And here you thought you were vaccinated!
TRENDING:
Breaking: Biden DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Legal
Via Reuters:

Now read this from Conservative Treehouse to see how this all fits together:

Read the rest here.

You absolutely are an anti-vaxxer.

Because you're still thinking about the variant BEFORE Delta came to dominate. But the science didn't change, the virus did. Thanks to you!

Here's a quote from the article.

Can you test how protected you are?

Not yet. The easiest way to understand how much immunity the vaccine has generated in a person is to measure the presence of neutralising antibodies in the blood. But T cells and B cells, which supplement the body’s immune system, also play a role and scientists remain unclear about which benchmarks offer the best insight into the vaccine’s effectiveness. Commercially available antibody tests only show whether an individual has Covid-linked antibodies or not, but immunity is best understood as a “scale or continuum”, explained Danny Altmann, an immunology professor at Imperial College London. “It’s not binary. You’re not safe or unsafe, protected or not protected. People all have varying degrees of protection from the vaccine.” This range of immunity can be plotted with a test called a neutralisation assay, which analyses how many times antibodies taken from the blood can be diluted in a laboratory and still neutralise the virus.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You would think a genius calculus climatologist could figure that out for himself.

I can't do everything. Besides, this vaccine stuff has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation. Although Trump did say to go out side and get some sun. Haha

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I can say this with certainty. After spending a year watching my wife suffer thru chemo and radiation and taking her to the hospital for frequent transfusions because her WBC was below critical and Red blood cell count was the same, the last thing she's going to do is get the vaccine that could trigger another run to the hospital and I'm not getting anywhere near that vaccine myself. She has too many antibodies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT