ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccine Update

Covid discussion with a real doctor.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Legit real doctor no matter what the commies are saying.

Legit real doctor no matter what the commies are saying.
It's funny how you won't listen to career epidemiologists and infectious disease experts, but if a cardiologist makes stupid claims to a shady news organization, you're all about it. He's like the GWP of doctors when it comes to COVID.

It's funny how you won't listen to career epidemiologists and infectious disease experts, but if a cardiologist makes stupid claims to a shady news organization, you're all about it. He's like the GWP of doctors when it comes to COVID.
Listen to his video. He references the so called experts with cdc that are not at the top of the profession and have not actually treated covid patients like he has.

I mean, it's not as authoritative as the gateway pundit 😅 but yeah, I am including a "quote" from someone on his wiki page

If your argument against my QUOTE is that wiki is left leaning, that means it's a hell of a lot more accurate than right leaning sites, but that's completely beside the point. Dr. Ashish Jha is a highly respected public health expert and that was his quote. That's all that matters here.

If your argument against my QUOTE is that wiki is left leaning, that means it's a hell of a lot more accurate than right leaning sites, but that's completely beside the point. Dr. Ashish Jha is a highly respected public health expert and that was his quote. That's all that matters here.

Dr McCullough is a much more respected public health expert. Come on man!!

:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

I bet you got the vaccine before you even listened to this career epidemiologist didn't you? Tell me something. Did they do animal testing before human trials?

I bet you got the vaccine before you even listened to this career epidemiologist didn't you? Tell me something. Did they do animal testing before human trials?
Why are you so paranoid and mistrustful of authorities that know more than you?

Why are you so paranoid and mistrustful of authorities that know more than you?

“They overlapped preclinical studies with the early phases of the trials,” said Dr. William Moss, executive director for the International Vaccine Access Center at Johns Hopkins University. “In fact one of the reasons we are even talking about vaccines now just 10 months later is that some of the phases in which vaccine development normally occurs were overlapped rather than done sequentially.”

Your post confirms that they skipped animal testing. Do you understand what sequentially means? First the animals, then the people.

They did them concurrently. This is how leaking vaccines promote the evolution of hot viral strains that put the unvaccinated at risk. They were in a rush and the Trump Administration gave them the exemption which allowed them to inject tens of thousands of individuals and send them back out into society. They did this in the UK, India and Brazil.

The did them concurrently. This is how leaking vaccines promote the evolution of hot viral strains that put the unvaccinated at risk. They were in a rush and the Trump Administration gave them the exemption which allowed them to inject tens of thousands of individuals and send them back out into society. They did this in the UK, India and Brazil.
You spend all your time on twitter and the dark web specifically looking for naysayers that will confirm your suspicious delusions. Why would you not be willing to accept the majority of the worlds epidemiologists and other experts who say the vaccine is safe instead? Billions of doses have been administered with little to no associated problems yet you will trust any snake oil salesman with a contrarian view. Why?

You spend all your time on twitter and the dark web specifically looking for naysayers that will confirm your suspicious delusions. Why would you not be willing to accept the majority of the worlds epidemiologists and other experts who say the vaccine is safe instead? Billions of doses have been administered with little to no associated problems yet you will trust any snake oil salesman with a contrarian view. Why?
I quoted from your link. They skipped animal trials. Why do you accept everything they are telling you? You only believe what you want to believe. You quoted a claim from two drug manufacturers. Do you think they are going to put something out there that will damage their product? They are the one's selling the snake oil. I'm saying don't buy it. You are buying the snake oil.

From the AP story you posted they did clinical trials on 75,000 people before they tested on animals.

“Clinical trials for 75,000 people show it’s safe and it’s 95 percent effective,” Dr. Weissman said. “That’s pretty good data to convince people that it is OK.”

Safe? They are just now getting the variant response data from the clinical trials.

This is AP fact check

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. Pfizer and Moderna did not skip animal trials when testing their COVID-19 vaccines.

Now here is their reasoning

Due to the urgent need for a vaccine in a surging pandemic, Pfizer and Moderna were given approval to simultaneously test their vaccines on animals while they were conducting Phase 1 trials on humans. The vaccines were tested on mice and macaques.

Now I suppose the average moron would believe that they didn't skip the animal test because they did them concurrently. LOL

I quoted from your link. They skipped animal trials. Why do you accept everything they are telling you? You only believe what you want to believe. You quoted a claim from two drug manufacturers. Do you think they are going to put something out there that will damage their product? They are the one's selling the snake oil. I'm saying don't buy it. You are buying the snake oil.
I'm not playing. I'm literally arguing with a turnip

The vaccines are SAFE and HIGHLY EFFECTIVE

You are a PARANOID SUBVERSIVE

Reactions: WapPride
This is AP fact check

Now here is their reasoning

Now I suppose the average moron would believe that they didn't skip the animal test because they did them concurrently. LOL
well, yeah, because they didn't skip them. it's right there in your post. skipping them would be omitting them entirely.

now if you were to continue arguing that they didn't do animal trials prior to human trials then you'd have a sound argument.

all of this is moot because you're looking for any reason to distrust people who have spent their entire lives and careers in this field. you'd rather listen to things that PatriotGirlMom420 on twitter posts because they reinforce what you want to believe.

Ok libtards,,,how do you explain this?

74% of Covid-19 Cases in “Cape Cod Cluster Outbreak” Were Fully Vaccinated​

By Cristina Laila
Published August 2, 2021 at 5:17pm
vaccines.jpg

This must be the “pandemic of the unvaccinated” Joe Biden and the fake news media keep talking about.
Massachusetts – 74% of Covid-19 cases in the “Cape Cod cluster outbreak” in July were fully vaccinated people, according to the CDC.
According to the CDC, the cluster outbreak involved all three of the major Covid vaccines available: Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson.
4 people were hospitalized, two of them had underlying conditions and no one died.
TRENDING: Elections Expert Seth Keshel Releases National Fraud Numbers: Finds 8.1 Million Excess Votes in US Election, Affirms Trump Won PA, MI, WI, NV, AZ, GA and MN
“In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) occurred in fully vaccinated persons,” the CDC report said. “Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not.”
The Boston Globe reported:
A closer look at the recent cluster of COVID-19 cases linked to July celebrations on Cape Cod is shedding light on the risks the Delta variant poses to fully vaccinated people. Provincetown’s town manager has said there are almost 900 cases associated with the cluster. A new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released Friday zeroed in on the 469 Massachusetts residents involved with the outbreak and made recommendations on how jurisdictions can curb the effects of highly transmissible variants.
Almost all of the positive cases were caused by the Delta variant (B.1.617.2), the report showed. The Delta variant is one of the most troubling coronavirus variants to date, known for being highly transmissible and causing more severe illness than other strains. It’s currently the most common variant in the United States, responsible for more than 82 percent of cases nationwide. Public health officials have advised that vaccines are effective against the variant and prevent death.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

08/02/21

If I were President right now, with COVID raging back, people being shot and killed in record numbers all over our cities, and the Border totally open with criminals and heavily infected COVID people pouring through our Southern Border and into our communities, the Fake News Media would be having an absolute field day. When I left office law enforcement was supported like never before, the Border was strong, safe, and secure (the best ever!), and I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!

• Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan

Lol this is so false. The most unvaccinated demographic are African Americans, are they all of a sudden right wingers to fit this narrative?
Vaccine hesitancy among African Americans is dropping rapidly and they don't have a media ecosystem that discourages them from getting vaccinated like the angry white males do. They have a better reason to be skeptical than white men on the right who would give up a limb to own the libs. And since blacks make up 13% of the population, the unvaccinated whites would be a larger percentage of the total unvaccinated cases.

Reactions: WapPride
Misleading news. They are giving people that come to the hospital for anything a covid test I am sure to pump these numbers.
So you're saying these people came to the hospital for something else and they're just calling it COVID to own the pubs? 🤣

So you're saying these people came to the hospital for something else and they're just calling it COVID to own the pubs? 🤣
Im saying the commie dems are lying if they their lips are moving, so yes. People come to the hospital for different reasons and I think they are covid testing all of them to pad the stats. This entire scamdemic has been a stat padded fraud perpetrated on the world and it includes the artificially inflated death count that MSM myseriously is not interested in anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT