ADVERTISEMENT

Vivek For VP Thread

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Although I love Tim Scott as a person I never saw a good path to him as Presidential candidate

As Christian, conservative and decent man would be hard to find better than him and that includes me finishing far behind him on good and character

He may be the Trump VP pick and he is my lean although I am thinking Vivek would be a huge knockout blow as he has the tools to help America be a better country

Tim has a huge wealth of life experiences

Not sure where he would do the most good but he needs to be in the mix

Nicki Haley go to the house in SC and repair your image You have done yourself a lot of damage

Although I love Tim Scott as a person I never saw a good path to him as Presidential candidate

As Christian, conservative and decent man would be hard to find better than him and that includes me finishing far behind him on good and character

He may be the Trump VP pick and he is my lean although I am thinking Vivek would be a huge knockout blow as he has the tools to help America be a better country

Nicki Haley go to the house in SC and repair your image You have done yourself a lot of damage

So is a Christian,conservative, decent man important to you in candidates that you vote for?

Vivek will be the Vice President and is the best pick. He showed it on the campaign trail. He is young and will carry the MAGA torch for years to come.

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
I'd be good with Vivek as a VP. Smart, logical and seems to me to be someone who could be counted on to do more than take up space and consume oxygen within an administration. And unlike our current VPOTUS, I would think that at a minimum he wouldn't embarrass himself or the country. .

Reactions: fatpiggy
I'd be good with Vivek as a VP. Smart, logical and seems to me to be someone who could be counted on to do more than take up space and consume oxygen within an administration. And unlike our current VPOTUS, I would think that at a minimum he wouldn't embarrass himself or the country. .
What a high-bar you magas have for embarrassment. He embarrasses the shit out of me every time he says J6 was an inside operation and Big-tech stole the election. MOAR FAKE NEWS, MOAR! WTF has this country come to? SMH

What a high-bar you magas have for embarrassment. He embarrasses the shit out of me every time he says J6 was an inside operation and Big-tech stole the election. MOAR FAKE NEWS, MOAR! WTF has this country come to? SMH

What's funny is I honestly don't think Vivek believes that garbage, he just knows if he says it he will be revered by the MAGA fans.

What's funny is I honestly don't think Vivek believes that garbage, he just knows if he says it he will be revered by the MAGA fans.
He's a grifter, through and through. He knows all he has to do is say a few buzz words and the room temp IQ MAGA crowd will eat it up. This thread, and many others on this forum are testament to that. It's not a bad idea if you're a shameless whore who's only looking to gain fame and get rich. There's not a better group to grift than dimwitted Republicans.

He's a grifter, through and through. He knows all he has to do is say a few buzz words and the room temp IQ MAGA crowd will eat it up. This thread, and many others on this forum are testament to that. It's not a bad idea if you're a shameless whore who's only looking to gain fame and get rich. There's not a better group to grift than dimwitted Republicans.

He is just trying to coopt the Trump playbook, he is just missing the charm/Teflon Don ability that is what makes Trump unique.

But if he ends up as the VP, he'll keep saying that crap because he'll have to, which will just lead to more degradation of our institutions and prove that we're no longer a serious country.

But if he ends up as the VP, he'll keep saying that crap because he'll have to, which will just lead to more degradation of our institutions and prove that we're no longer a serious country.

I don't think Trump will pick him. Trump doesn't want anyone who is going to try and upstage him. He wants people he can bully. He hasn't forgotten that His last VP didn't do his bidding and had a backbone

I’m not sure who he picks. I don’t see how any of the more level headed republicans, like Tim Scott, could accept a VP nomination after what he did to Pence (Jan6). And I think he’s going to need some help to have a chance. I just don’t see who could help him pull any moderate votes. Vivek and Kari Lake certainly won’t help. Maybe Tucker Carlson just based off his cult like following. In my opinion he’s really backed himself into a corner.

I’m not sure who he picks. I don’t see how any of the more level headed republicans, like Tim Scott, could accept a VP nomination after what he did to Pence (Jan6). And I think he’s going to need some help to have a chance. I just don’t see who could help him pull any moderate votes. Vivek and Kari Lake certainly won’t help. Maybe Tucker Carlson just based off his cult like following. In my opinion he’s really backed himself into a corner.
He really has but i'm not sure he'd pick Tucker because he could upstage him and because of the lightning rod he's become, I believe he would drive Dem turnout even more. Those two together would be disastrous for this country.

IF he is VP, then he is very likely to win Presidency in 2028 imo.

Yeah let’s pick a guy who never polled higher than 7%.

Fvck our party can’t get any dumber
If Trump dropped out, how do you think he would poll? Use your brain bro.
Vivek would torch Haley

Vivek has to be top 3 pick for VP. Imo he is the leader in the clubhouse. It would be so glorious to see him debate Kamala. 😂

NO ONE communicates the message better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT