ADVERTISEMENT

Walls continue to close in on Trump

hopefultiger13

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 20, 2008
Pocatello, ID
According to a report by Buzzfeed, Trump ordered Cohen to lie to congress on the Trump/Russian negotiations. That would be a felony and clearly an impeachable offense.

FYI, Buzzfeed is considered a Left Center Bias by mediafactcheck, so they do lean a bit left on their reporting. For a reference FoxNews and CNN are considered Right Biased and Left Biased by comparison. Here's the entry:
---------------------------
LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXEDCountry: USAWorld Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

-------------------------

So bottom line, you have to take their reporting with a grain of salt and ignore their wording that tends to favor the left. Still, this isn't a good look for Trump.

IMHO, this will trigger Trump to do SOMETHING to distract the focus on this. I'd guess the 'state of emergency' on the border could be coming today or tomorrow.

According to a report by Buzzfeed, Trump ordered Cohen to lie to congress on the Trump/Russian negotiations. That would be a felony and clearly an impeachable offense.

FYI, Buzzfeed is considered a Left Center Bias by mediafactcheck, so they do lean a bit left on their reporting. For a reference FoxNews and CNN are considered Right Biased and Left Biased by comparison. Here's the entry:
LEFT-CENTER BIAS

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

So bottom line, you have to take their reporting with a grain of salt and ignore their wording that tends to favor the left. Still, this isn't a good look for Trump.

IMHO, this will trigger Trump to do SOMETHING to distract the focus on this. I'd guess the 'state of emergency' on the border could be coming today or tomorrow.
Fun fact, that was the very first article of impeachment adopted by the House Judiciary Committee on Nixon.

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

Name checks out lol

LEFT-CENTER BIAS

Wow....you should have tried to quickly and quietly delete this post.....LOL! Trump is the Road Runner and MSM, deep state dems are Wiley Coyote....its hilarious and sad at times.

Wow....you should have tried to quickly and quietly delete this post.....LOL! Trump is the Road Runner and MSM, deep state dems are Wiley Coyote....its hilarious and sad at times.

I'm not going to delete it. I sited the source and said in the opening thread that you had to take their reporting with a grain of salt and remove the left slanting writing style. Unlike you who routinely posts articles from unreliable sources as facts. This is a tertiary source for sure. FWIW, they stand by their reporting and I'm SURE Mueller and company didn't like that article coming to light.

I'm not going to delete it. I sited the source and said in the opening thread that you had to take their reporting with a grain of salt and remove the left slanting writing style. Unlike you who routinely posts articles from unreliable sources as facts. This is a tertiary source for sure. FWIW, they stand by their reporting and I'm SURE Mueller and company didn't like that article coming to light.
I think they both just implied that they consider Mueller to be a creditable source. Better bookmark this thread.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
I think they both just implied that they consider Mueller to be a creditable source. Better bookmark this thread.

That was actually the 1st thing I thought of when he posted, but didn't actually bust his chops about it. It does no good. Like Trump quoting the NY Times and the Washington Post when it suits him, but calling it fake news when it doesn't. It's all about Trump and him being their Lord and Savior. There's no rime or reason to it... just the cult of Trump.

I just post stuff that I want to. I am never selling it as fact even though I think most of it is. All of the related story lines are in question on both sides still it seems. Hopefully we will ge definitive answer at some point soon.

Reactions: Rychek4
I just post stuff that I want to. I am never selling it as fact even though I think most of it is. All of the related story lines are in question on both sides still it seems. Hopefully we will ge definitive answer at some point soon.

Does this change your mind at all about Mueller being a criminal in the deep state cabal who will stop at nothing to bring down trump? I mean, why would he publicly discredit a damaging story about trump?

Does this change your mind at all about Mueller being a criminal in the deep state cabal who will stop at nothing to bring down trump? I mean, why would he publicly discredit a damaging story about trump?

I am not sure on this....mind not changed to be honest. He possibly didnt want to trigger a leak investigation of his operation so denied it. With Whitaker present and Barr in charge in near future, he will have to run his operation above board. We will have to see what happens. I just want the truth even if it hits Trump.

I am not sure on this....mind not changed to be honest. He possibly didnt want to trigger a leak investigation of his operation so denied it. With Whitaker present and Barr in charge in near future, he will have to run his operation above board. We will have to see what happens. I just want the truth even if it hits Trump.
People on th round table are poor evaluators of truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT