ADVERTISEMENT

Walls & IDs at Democratic National Convention

4toTampa

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 17, 2017
Wall built around the United Center & IDs required to get in. How ironic as Dems have said those 2 things are racist. They are so full of BS that they cannot keep up with their own lies and gaslighting.

If Kamala is requiring IDs at the DNC then she should have no problem with them being required at the voting booth.

Last edited:
Wall built around the United Center & IDs required to get in. How ironic as Dems have said those 2 things are racist. They are so full of BS that they cannot keep up with their own lies and gaslighting.

If Kamala is requiring IDs at the DNC then she should have no problem with them being required at the voting booth.
Seek help. It's not too late to abandon the Trump train and save your soul.

Requiring an ID to vote would make it much harder for folks to cheat in an election. Hence, the self proclaimed party ‘protecting our democracy’ doesn’t want ID’s required to vote. We do not have a democracy (actually we’re a Constitutional Republic) if we do not have fair elections.

That is why they’ve spent the last 4 years calling J6 an insurrection or a coup… it was neither, and if it was a coup it was the worst planned one in the history of mankind. You don’t carry out a coup of any country (much less the US) if nobody brings a gun. Are you kidding me? Lol But to call it an insurrection gives them the moral high ground to claim they’re the ones protecting our Democracy, when the opposite is actually true.

Requiring an ID to vote would make it much harder for folks to cheat in an election. Hence, the self proclaimed party ‘protecting our democracy’ doesn’t want ID’s required to vote. We do not have a democracy (actually we’re a Constitutional Republic) if we do not have fair elections.

That is why they’ve spent the last 4 years calling J6 an insurrection or a coup… it was neither, and if it was a coup it was the worst planned one in the history of mankind. You don’t carry out a coup of any country (much less the US) if nobody brings a gun. Are you kidding me? Lol But to call it an insurrection gives them the moral high ground to claim they’re the ones protecting our Democracy, when the opposite is actually true.
You don't understand nobody has an ID but white guys.

Reactions: TigerGrowls and Dmk
Look at all the people who swore for the last 4 years that they wouldn't vote for Trump coming to the realization that they "just have to because ______." The because is that the other candidate is black AND a woman.

They call it Communism.

I imagine you have similar feelings about the RNC banning concealed weapons and open carry from their venues?
What a dumb comparison. You cannot carry a gun on a plane either but you have to have an ID.

Why are Dems so afraid of IDs? You like to cheat & steal. Thats why!!

Just appease us and say IDs are required to vote and remove all doubt of impropriety.

Damn bunch of democrat racists. They make me sick.

you dont really know anyone at that convention, yet their political beliefs are enough for them to "make [you} sick".

you've lost all sense of humanity.

seriously, get outside and get some help.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What a dumb comparison. You cannot carry a gun on a plane either but you have to have an ID.

Why are Dems so afraid of IDs? You like to cheat & steal. Thats why!!

Just appease us and say IDs are required to vote and remove all doubt of impropriety.
Yeah, I didn't expect you to get the comparison. That's on me.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Again??!! Why are you afraid of IDs? Need one to drive at 15 so why can’t you produce it at 18 at voting booth. If don’t drive, you have to produce one to cash a check

Last edited:
Again??!! Why are you afraid of IDs? Need one to drive at 15 so why can’t you produce it at 18 at voting booth. If don’t drive, you have to produce one to cash a check
Why are you afraid of looking at the nuanced argument of the people who care on the other side of the argument? You can still disagree with them after doing so, but seems like you just want to be angry to me.

• Haha
GOP is generally for common sense security measures. They are for a lot of security based things. That is not the case on the left.
I feel confident you feel that way.

I think you get my point that what you feel is true in one place doesn't have to be true in every other scenario. Nuance. It's a thing. And this is just a silly gotcha that doesn't actually make sense.

I feel confident you feel that way.

I think you get my point that what you feel is true in one place doesn't have to be true in every other scenario. Nuance. It's a thing. And this is just a silly gotcha that doesn't actually make sense.

Rules for thee but not for me is a bedrock principle of the left. This is evident so many ways it's hard to list them all.

GOP is generally for common sense security measures. They are for a lot of security based things. That is not the case on the left.

Just like the overwhelming majority of Republicans are pro-legal immigration, the overwhelming majority of Democrats are for reasonable border controls.

Dems don't think letting everyone into the country is reasonable, as a party.

Dems and Republicans want there to be a secure process through which our government identifies who can and can't vote. You should know that system is already in place.

In person voting fraud is basically non-existent. These barriers are real for some people. Sorry you can't understand that or think it's silly. I think government should do everything it can to ensure it's safe and easy to vote. I recognize that for most Republicans, they want to lean much more heavily on the safety side. I'd say it's a balancing test always.

But there are a bunch of folks itt who, literally, think my goal is to destroy our government. That I am evil. That I hate America.

They (not necessarily you willence) have forgotten that the people on the other side of a policy debate are human beings.

****ing sad.

Just like the overwhelming majority of Republicans are pro-legal immigration, the overwhelming majority of Democrats are for reasonable border controls.

Dems don't think letting everyone into the country is reasonable, as a party.

Dems and Republicans want there to be a secure process through which our government identifies who can and can't vote. You should know that system is already in place.

In person voting fraud is basically non-existent. These barriers are real for some people. Sorry you can't understand that or think it's silly. I think government should do everything it can to ensure it's safe and easy to vote. I recognize that for most Republicans, they want to lean much more heavily on the safety side. I'd say it's a balancing test always.

But there are a bunch of folks itt who, literally, think my goal is to destroy our government. That I am evil. That I hate America.

They (not necessarily you willence) have forgotten that the people on the other side of a policy debate are human beings.

****ing sad.

Disagree with you on almost everything but I don't think you want to destroy the country. In most cases, you're generally what I wish the left woule be, but isn't. From what I have seen, you're mostly a liberal and we need liberals to balance out conservatives like me.

Though just as you wonder how I could vote for Trump; I don't see how you could possibly support this coup and shit show of a ticket the Dems put forward.

Disagree with you on almost everything but I don't think you want to destroy the country. In most cases, you're generally what I wish the left woule be, but isn't. From what I have seen, you're mostly a liberal and we need liberals to balance out conservatives like me.

Though just as you wonder how I could vote for Trump; I don't see how you could possibly support this coup and shit show of a ticket the Dems put forward.

Mainly because you insist on using the word Coup.

Reactions: UrHuckleberry
Mainly because you insist on living in an alternate reality. That was not my word.

I just find it really strange how concerned conservatives are for Democrats here. It is not your "votes being stolen" etc.

Everything that happened was legal and how our process is currently setup for this situation AND she also still has to win an election where everyone has to vote. If this is truly how Democrats feel, they can let it be known at the ballot box.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I just find it really strange how concerned conservatives are for Democrats here. It is not your "votes being stolen" etc.

Everything that happened was legal and how our process is currently setup for this situation AND she also still has to win an election where everyone has to vote.

I am an American. This is about our country. You might think that everything divides on party the lines but it doesn't. There are a lot of people like me who do not belong to a party. What you're really saying is you don't want to hear opinions that are counter to your narrative. You don't want to have to defend that which is indefensible. You just want to sail on to happy tunes. The whole iron sharpens iron reality doesn't apply these days. I don't get that. Everyone benefits when we vet and truly scrutinize everything about our politics. The reason our politics are so awful now is that we have failed to do that in the name of party loyalty.

I am an American. This is about our country. You might think that everything divides on party the lines but it doesn't. There are a lot of people like me who do not belong to a party. What you're really saying is you don't want to hear opinions that are counter to your narrative. You don't want to have to defend that which is indefensible. You just want to sail on to happy tunes. The whole iron sharpens iron reality doesn't apply these days. I don't get that. Everyone benefits when we vet and truly scrutinize everything about our politics. The reason our politics are so awful now is that we have failed to do that in the name of party loyalty.
How you got everything above from what I said is wild to me.

How you got everything above from what I said is wild to me.

The process that led to this happening came from the fact that a candidate who was clearly a mental decline was not scrutinized and challenged them the way that he needed to be. Therefore the candidate running has no votes of any kind from anyone. She has not been forced to expose her positions and Americans may decide she's who should be president but they won't do so on an informed basis. We have a right to have an informed decision. That is completely lost in all this. That's why it matters and that's how I get what I said from what you said. You just want to move on with happy thoughts and Joy. Let's not forget joy.

The process that led to this happening came from the fact that a candidate who was clearly a mental decline was not scrutinized and challenged them the way that he needed to be. Therefore the candidate running has no votes of any kind from anyone. She has not been forced to expose her positions and Americans may decide she's who should be president but they won't do so on an informed basis. We have a right to have an informed decision. That is completely lost in all this. That's why it matters and that's how I get what I said from what you said. You just want to move on with happy thoughts and Joy. Let's not forget joy.
You are still arguing against all kind of things I haven't said. You won't find posts where I'm all about happy thoughts when it comes to Harris. I'm not a fan of hers. Assume you're putting positions others have on me.

Saying we should scrutinize and that it was a "coup" are two different things. You're always quick to point out when people on the left go overboard with their interpretations or do doom and gloom, and then you turn around and talk about coups and do the exact same thing about the left.

She also seems to be coming out with all kind of positions day by day. Feels like a lot of those type of things get finalized and announced at a convention. That hasn't happened yet. The election is 2.5 months away. And she isn't new to politics and the national scene. You're seem to be getting worked up like it was done in the night the week before the election.

And again, no one is saying she has votes. But the only people who even would have voted for her at this point would be people voting in the democratic primaries. So to win the Presidency, she would have to then get votes and be legally elected. And if any of her potential voters feel like this is a coup, or they don't know enough about her, etc, they can either not vote, or vote for her opposition.

Lastly, I'm not calling you "weird", I'm not being disrespectful, please don't get started down the "joy" etc sh!t. Don't care about the trolling back and forth both parties or sides do.

man.

the woman has been in elected office for like 30 years. Multiple times having won statewide and nationwide elections.

"she has not been forced to expose her positions"??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

American's don't know who she is and cant figure it out in 3 months!?!?!?!?!

in 2010 she won a competitive statewide dem primary with 700k votes.
then won a very competitive statewide race for AG and got 4.4m votes
of course, she won re-election, in 2014 with 4.1m votes in a far less competitive race.
her competitive us senate primary in 2016 then a general election get her roughly, another 9million votes.

this was all before she ran for and has been vice president for years.

come on man.

Last edited:
man.

the woman has been in elected office for like 30 years. Multiple times having won statewide and nationwide elections.

"she has not been forced to expose her positions"??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

American's don't know who she is and cant figure it out in 3 months!?!?!?!?!

in 2010 she won a competitive statewide dem primary with 700k votes.
then won a very competitive statewide race for AG and got 4.4m votes
of course, she won re-election, in 2014 with 4.1m votes in a far less competitive race.
her competitive us senate primary in 2016 then a general election get her roughly, another 9million votes.

this was all before she ran for and has been vice president for years.

come on man.

Exactly. In one of the most left leaning states in the US. She didn't last in the primary to get a single vote in 2020. She is an awful candidate. And as for positions, she has gone through her subordinates to recant most of her long held positions. Unless it's changed, she doesn't have any policy positions on her website. She doesn't do interviews and she doesn't do press conferences.

Name for me the last presidential candidate that didn't receive a single vote for any presidential nomination... I'll hang up and wait for an answer.

Reactions: 4toTampa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT