ADVERTISEMENT

Wanna hear some BS? Ruke Orhorhoro and Ajou may have to go back to Nigeria and Canada

What are you talking about? I said I don’t trust NPR and Fox. How are you misconstruing that with me not wanting news sites to report on govt action?

Im not saying illegitimate news sources don’t report accurate information from time to time, I’m just saying I don’t have faith in certain platforms who deem themselves news

That sucks for them. As a general policy I have no problem with it. Nobody wanted COVID. Sucks for many US Citizens in a lot of ways.

Hopefully there could be exceptions.

Reactions: fatpiggy
This is all Stephen Miller and it is a stupid vindictive policy from the White House, nothing to do with the NCAA.

It will all depend on the interpretation of the language and if the WH ultimately caves, but right now this is a purely partisan/ideological move to hurt higher education (which Miller said himself) and a move to try to force schools to not go online (which I hope doesn't happen too but not like this...).

Last edited:
You must be WOKE!!!

I'm a lifelong conservative, and former Trump donor, who can recognize a fake charlatan that is going to drag down the entire party and hand FULL CONTROL of the government to the Democrats in Nov. If you can't see that, turn off Fox News and get off Parler. Conservatives need to wake up!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT