ADVERTISEMENT

Way OT - Bad parents?

Parents (rightly) be like

RTOIt-t97bGeuR0WHHor82Ici1RPi3yPPcL5J4s2GZL4AQFuIgqZ5Njy4HDsN6A14UJDBiUelFzhsCqcLhFLKMENvHV3Vx_7V4mVkKqPywrbonGjQyfZx73L9sFTUXi1AaAQJajo=w400-h225-nc

"Me and my father recently tried to occupy the same space at the same time ... so I said 'excuse me,' and he said, 'I will not excuse you, Michael,’” he said "He's just trying to stir something up so that he could get me to say something”

There’s a lot of gold in that article haha

Reactions: jasper7765
Straight from the top stories on yahoo. The worst generation, which is sad because this is the grandkids from the greatest generation.

So sounds like the greatest generation and their kids did a shitty job of raising this dude.

Straight from the top stories on yahoo. The worst generation, which is sad because this is the grandkids from the greatest generation.
eh ... I still say the Boomers have a large lead on the Millenials as far as the worst generation. Boomers trashed our political system and virtually every aspect of our economy.

eh ... I still say the Boomers have a large lead on the Millenials as far as the worst generation. Boomers trashed our political system and virtually every aspect of our economy.

First generation to lose fathers on a large scale. WW2 caused societal wide figurative and literall one parent households. Many died, many returned with ptsd. The world wars set the stage for societal regression.

Reactions: Dackel
ADVERTISEMENT