ADVERTISEMENT

Wayne Gallman

TigerJR

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2004
Very disappointed to see him kneel during the National Anthem tonight.

giphy.gif

Reactions: muddkoet29
I have never been big on the pregame stuff anyway. I just won't watch. I won't allow the pregame things to ruin my love of watching football.

Reactions: TM2013
I don’t really love it, but I also don’t give a shit. I think it’s just mainly older people who it upsets.

Reactions: ladedade
@Cris_Ard can we just start deleting any thread that’s even a little political in the west zone. Send it elsewhere. This crap is ruining this site. I’m just sick of it. I don’t come here to listen to butthurt bubbas constantly whine about what offended them in every thread. You’d think all these guys making six and seven figures would be too busy servicing their super model WAGs or playing at Augusta to concern themselves with all this SJW stuff. I thought they were tough and resilient and shouldn’t be bothered or offended by anything. Seriously, what was Dabo’s quote about Finebaum. Something along the lines of I don’t concern myself with the opinions of someone I wouldn’t seek advice from.

Hang in there OP , there are far more people that agree with you than don’t .

It's called the silent majority. I can see protesting police violence that's unwarranted. All Lives Matter. When the violence of BLM stops, it's still highly doubtful I support it with present leadership. It's a violent and uber hateful organization. Ask the SB Owners who've lost everything because you assholes destroyed their dreams. Your asses lost me earlier with violence. It was cemented when the 2 LA policeman were ambushed....and you BLM pieces of shit applauded.

BLM. Too much misinformation. Too much lying. Too little willing to work with anyone. It's their way or the highway. Fvck'em. They're frauds and for saying that, I'm racist... which is preposterous.

Anyone really want change. It ain't your way. It's called negotiating. Trust me...there is a huge number of people in this country that are tired of this shit and more than willing to "get it on" if pushed much further.

Sometimes I wonder about you that have sucked the Lib teat since the early 70's. You were fed shit and told it tasted like honey. At the end of the day, it's shit. And tastes like shit. No wonder your breaths are unbearable and you're still trying to piss up a rope in 2020.

ADVERTISEMENT