ADVERTISEMENT

Well this will trigger half the board.

Should trigger the whole board. A terrorist organization glorified on a Clemson helmet? Supporting a group that actively promotes the destruction of America flies directly in the face of everything we stand for especially with the military history Clemson has.
Preach it Brother.

Iotay should be flooded with calls Monday morning.

Cop out. Like I said. I'm done with Clemson. This is bull shit. They are wearing the communist resistance logo.

Morons.

You should tell us a third time how done you are.

Will you be foregoing watching all games, any donations, buying any merch, and throwing everything away that is orange from your house?

BLM is a terrorist organization out to destroy the western nuclear family. Awful.
Is there any actual documentable proof of this? Genuinely asking. I keep seeing people say things like this but haven’t ever seen anyone provide evidence that they, as an organization, stand for anything remotely resembling terrorism or are seeking to destroy America or the nuclear family.

Is there any actual documentable proof of this? Genuinely asking. I keep seeing people say things like this but haven’t ever seen anyone provide evidence that they, as an organization, stand for anything remotely resembling terrorism or are seeking to destroy America or the nuclear family.

If it's coming from ardent Trump supporters you can pretty much assume it's just lies from the echo chamber.

Follow the money. I’m not about to say they are terrorists but I will say they are a Democratic Party fundraiser. The majority of their money went to the top 3 candidates. 6% of their money went to the inner cities. That was as of three months ago so I acknowledge it could be different today, but I doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: Da Swami
Follow the money. I’m not about to say they are terrorists but I will say they are a Democratic Party fundraiser. The majority of their money went to the top 3 candidates. 6% of their money went to the inner cities. That was as of three months ago so I acknowledge it could be different today, but I doubt it.
I wouldn’t dispute that they are donating to Dems. I just think being a group that donates to/endorses Democrats falls a bit short of being terrorists who want to destroy America. Although that seems to be the general rhetoric towards any Democrat these days.

I wouldn’t dispute that they are donating to Dems. I just think being a group that donates to/endorses Democrats falls a bit short of being terrorists who want to destroy America. Although that seems to be the general rhetoric towards any Democrat these days.
I agree. I have never called them terrorists. I just disagree with their execution to promote black lives. I totally agree with the statement that black lives matter obviously.

Reactions: dbjork6317
You're an idiot. BLM is a communist organization.
Actually fake former fan your long time membership to the KKK is a domestic terrorists organization not too mention the most violent in America history. Black Lives Matter stands on it's own and that has triggered your white fragility.

You have not left yet? This site is for Tiger fans

Reactions: BigTig1983
For all of you that are triggered, what new team will you be supporting now instead of my beloved Clemson Tigers? If you don’t like the social justice statement in week one, you will hate the statements by the National Championship!

Reactions: tigertrash
Actually fake former fan your long time membership to the KKK is a domestic terrorists organization not too mention the most violent in America history. Black Lives Matter stands on it's own and that has triggered your white fragility.

You have not left yet? This site is for Tiger fans

**** off. You don't care about race. Communist.

Reactions: lcctay
It looks like there are 4 different stickers

Black Lives Matter
Love
Equality
Can't make out the other one. Looks like it is a combination of "Black Lives Matter", "We are one", & "Put a Stop to Racism"

Anyone who thinks opposition to BLM is racist are dumb as rocks.

We just think you are dumb as rocks for continuing to virtue-signal with how “done with Clemson” you are yet to continue to post in a Clemson Football message board.

Are you done with Clemson or do you want to keep discussing?

Reactions: BigTig1983
I hope it triggers every white supremacists and radical Christian to quit following the team and lift the stigma of bigotry that follows the school. When you only care about black athletes for o

Good day to be a Tiger

That is BS. This has nothing to do with bigotry. It has to do with the Antifa and BLM movements being a Marxist/Communist presence that is antithetical to the American Way of Life, Liberty, and Family.

Reactions: 92TigerME
For all of you that are triggered, what new team will you be supporting now instead of my beloved Clemson Tigers? If you don’t like the social justice statement in week one, you will hate the statements by the National Championship!

I can be triggered and still fight against this BS and still love my school and fight for what is right. It is my protest to this Marxist/Communist social justice movement. Accept it as any other protest as it is our right.

The NFL went too far and I cannot support them. Clemson so far is borderline and I still support the team, but I will try, with my voice, to pull them back from where they are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT