ADVERTISEMENT

Western NC Mountains Devastated By Hurricane Helene Flooding - National Response Now More Appropriate

• Vice President Kamala Harris has canceled events in Las Vegas after her rally there last night to travel back to Washington, D.C., where she will receive a briefing at FEMA headquarters about the storm damage. President Joe Biden delivered remarks this morning on his administration's response, mentioning he would likely be visiting affected areas likely later this week.

Let's talk this through.

First of all, what is your claim?

1) That HAARP created the Hurricane?

or

2) that HAARP steered the Hurricane?
Hurricanes are gonna happen BUT because of the NWO’s Global Chemtrail Program, the intensification of the Hurricanes are what’s troubling. The Chemtrails heat the Oceans up, causing the intensification. Helene went from a CAT 1 to a CAT 4 in 31 hours. Without Chemtrails. It’s a CAT 2 or maybe a low CAT 3. Yes, HAARP STEERED It & Manipulated it.

NC is a heavily contested state. If Kamala had not derelicted her duties on the border and visited long ago, she would have had time to be in NC making sure they got the resources they need.

Feds need to get in there and help rescue / rebuild.

Joe is comatose and the Ho is to stupid to do anything.

You guys left a vegetable in charge of the Presidency and a VP who no can hold accountable. Democrats are not governing. They have a placeholder in office, at best.

I don't mean to lay blame anywhere. This is a thousand year event. Just think it's important to get the information out that these people still need a lot of help. They will need help for years to come.

The first three posts followed by the 4th post here made me chuckle.

The first three posts followed by the 4th post here made me chuckle.
It's hard to not make it political. The federal government is the only one capable of responding to an event like this.

My first wish is for the people up there get the help they need. I've been waffling on taking a load of supplies up there, but don't want to cause more harm than help.

It's not too late for a massive federal response. It can start now. We need sleepy Joe and Kamala to step up to the plate though.

It's hard to not make it political. The federal government is the only one capable of responding to an event like this.

My first wish is for the people up there get the help they need. I've been waffling on taking a load of supplies up there, but don't want to cause more harm than help.

It's not too late for a massive federal response. It can start now. We need sleepy Joe and Kamala to step up to the plate though.
There has already been a massive federal response that you will ignore so that you can blame everything that "Catturd tells you" isn't happening on Kamala. It looks like you recognize that your presence might do more harm than help so why do you think re-directing resources to a VP visit would be helpful? Photo ops do not make the waters recede...

"Biden planned to speak about the administration’s response efforts in remarks from the White House on Monday.

The White House also said Vice President Kamala Harris will visit the storm-ravaged areas “as soon as it is possible without disrupting emergency response operations.” At a Las Vegas rally Sunday night, Harris spoke about the impact of Helene, saying, “I know everyone here sends their thoughts and prayer for the folks who have been so devastated by that hurricane.”

She added: “We will stand with these communities for as long as it takes and make sure they are able to rebuild.”

Last edited:
There has already been a massive federal response that you will ignore so that you can blame everything that "Catturd tells you" isn't happening on Kamala. It looks like you recognize that your presence might do more harm than help so why do you think re-directing resources to a VP visit would be helpful? Photo ops do not make the waters recede...

"Biden planned to speak about the administration’s response efforts in remarks from the White House on Monday.

The White House also said Vice President Kamala Harris will visit the storm-ravaged areas “as soon as it is possible without disrupting emergency response operations.” At a Las Vegas rally Sunday night, Harris spoke about the impact of Helene, saying, “I know everyone here sends their thoughts and prayer for the folks who have been so devastated by that hurricane.”

She added: “We will stand with these communities for as long as it takes and make sure they are able to rebuild.”

Im just relaying what the people on the ground are saying. I have heard several radio show callers and several posts online saying that people in need are not getting what they need. Many people claiming they haven't seen FEMA.

I hope those reports are wrong and that those callers and posters are lying. But in case they are not lying, i think it's important to keep the pressure on to get them the maximum amount of help.

If the maximum amount leaves people without water, then that is not enough.

Of course. But like has been said elsewhere, feels like a ton is in process. If this were a month from now, or people were being told something couldn't happen because of money or whatever, I guess I get it. But feels like you're both throwing stones and nicknames and complaining, and also saying let's not make it political.

Im just relaying what the people on the ground are saying. I have heard several radio show callers and several posts online saying that people in need are not getting what they need. Many people claiming they haven't seen FEMA.

I hope those reports are wrong and that those callers and posters are lying. But in case they are not lying, i think it's important to keep the pressure on to get them the maximum amount of help.

If the maximum amount leaves people without water, then that is not enough.
There are a ton of logistical issues right now, and the devastation is really, really spread out. Of course they're not getting everywhere immediately. At some point, there are legitimate limits. And it has been 3 days.

Of course. But like has been said elsewhere, feels like a ton is in process. If this were a month from now, or people were being told something couldn't happen because of money or whatever, I guess I get it. But feels like you're both throwing stones and nicknames and complaining, and also saying let's not make it political.
I stand corrected. I don't think this topic can not be political. FEMA is in charge of the response. But i do recognize the hypocrisy of my statement and thanks for pointing it out.

I stand corrected. I don't think this topic can not be political. FEMA is in charge of the response. But i do recognize the hypocrisy of my statement and thanks for pointing it out.
No problem. I am fine criticizing when it is due. I don't think any person or party is perfect. I also don't think its the president's (or VP's) job to personally coordinate these type of efforts. There are professionals who should. It is just the presidents job to present a united front, authorize whatever money is needed, and of course hire the right people to coordinate beforehand (and maybe make some high level decisions if they come up, who to deploy, etc).

Yeah I don't think a lot of people, particularly from the outside, realize just how remote and hard to get to a lot of these areas are. They're already out of the way in perfect conditions but now that the interstate and US highways are washed out in places? There's National Guard from about 10 states there right now, including as far away as Iowa, and I saw a report about power company trucks from San Diego already there. Resources and help are there already and are currently on the way. But the logistics of navigating around completely destroyed infrastructure will make this way more challenging than if it was in Florida/along the coast.
Above is an example from the other thread of all kind of things that are in progress, but I wouldn't have known it until I read it there. So 3 days in I am not going to pretend to know anything about the overall response.

But feels like you're both throwing stones
Both? Sorry but it never dawned on me to make this political until piggy and Growls flooded the board with misinformation from Svetlana and Boris in Moscow to imply that Kamala isn't doing enough and only Trump can fix it. Most of my family is in NC and we're using our time to get the word out on social media on where Resources can be found and donations can be made. This is an issue for all Americans and we should all do what we can to support those in power and even Trump if he wants to help, without getting in the mud for strictly political reasons. It's disgusting.

Both? Sorry but it never dawned on me to make this political until piggy and Growls flooded the board with misinformation from Svetlana and Boris in Moscow to imply that Kamala isn't doing enough and only Trump can fix it. Most of my family is in NC and we're using our time to get the word out on social media on where Resources can be found and donations can be made. This is an issue for all Americans and we should all do what we can to support those in power and even Trump if he wants to help, without getting in the mud for strictly political reasons. It's disgusting.
You read that wrong.

He was both this and that.

Trump has NO POWER! But he's treating him like he does so he can claim that Trump did it.
Yawn.

I guess all the volunteers driving up to help are also powerless. Get a clue.

Trump has influence, as does any well known human. Put the bias down for just a moment, and have some humanity.

Yawn.

Trump has influence, as does any well known human. Put the bias down for just a moment, and have some humanity.
My humanity tells me that our current govt. has more power to get this accomplished than a candidate does. Elon knows this but wants Trump to get the credit. Why would he do that? 🤔

I really am responding to a robot.
dckx53t-f4b1c96b-ae5f-4127-9f83-2443c529568c.jpg

Yawn.

honorable Republican from GA weighs in...

@Cocks are Number 1 - is this helpful from trump?

To go to GA and hold press conferences lying about how the governor cannot get a hold of Biden, when the governor himself says he has spoken to Biden and Biden is helping?

Don't lecture us about "humanity".

@Cocks are Number 1 - is this helpful from trump?

To go to GA and hold press conferences lying about how the governor cannot get a hold of Biden, when the governor himself says he has spoken to Biden and Biden is helping?

Don't lecture us about "humanity".
Pipe down and simply stay on topic. Musk is helping.

I’ll look into that later and reply.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT