ADVERTISEMENT

What a racist asshole

If you are in the same room with another race and not calling them slurs, then you must not have racist thoughts. Man you are on to something.
Anyone could easily say the same about you, or anyone. What are your racial thoughts? I only know that Whoopie Goldberg, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the DNC, and many others love Ole Don before he ran for POTUS.

Why you reckon that is?

Anyone could easily say the same about you, or anyone. What are your racial thoughts? I only know that Whoopie Goldberg, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, the DNC, and many others love Ole Don before he ran for POTUS.

Why you reckon that is?

Because he gave them money...

Reactions: yoshi121374
Because he gave them money...
And there it is. Demonrats being demonrats. One would think with all the ActBLue campaign fund fraud going on, you could make due without his money.

He gave your party money before he ever ran for office.

Your party loved him when he was giving them money, but not now, when he is not giving them any money, and he is running for the Republican party. You folks are so fake.

I want all of you demonrats to keep on speaking, as much as possible, until the election. You're probably going to steal it anyway, but damn you people are stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT