ADVERTISEMENT

What are y'all doing to celebrate tomorrow? Edit: Boom. Impeached!

Are you excited?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You show your typical liberal hypocrisy by talking about how Christians shouldn't support a guy who uses crude language and has a promiscuous past yet the Democrat platform supports everything that goes against the teachings of Christianity and the working man values that this country was built on.

I have a 22 and 19 year old sons and I swear if they thought like you and rambled on with ignorant shit like you do, I would slap them in the floor everytime they started with that immature, inflated ego that you apparently have. Then again maybe that's the problem. You were handed everything and your daddy didnt beat your ass enough when you acted like a little shit.
You abuse your children if they don't agree with you?

d8aad92f93289f830840f1cb2e4e20259d0fb1c6a1e62d39f24dd50fce972e2d.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Now the Senate will vote it down and then we'll see how this affects the 2020 election. From what I've seen, Trump's popularity is going up a little bit.

According to the 2019 Happiness Report, Finland is the happiest country in the world, with Denmark, Norway, Iceland, and The Netherlands holding the next top positions. Sweden is #7.

Sweden in the top 10 is a no brainer. Have you SEEN their women?

Finland - well the Fins drink a lot. And drive rally cars a lot. That would make me happy.

Iceland - out in the middle of nowhere freezing their asses off. I don't get that one.

Netherlands - drugs are legal. And so is a whole lot else.......

Now the Senate will vote it down and then we'll see how this affects the 2020 election. From what I've seen, Trump's popularity is going up a little bit.

Yeah, except that Pelosi immediately came out and stated she didn't know when she'd forward the articles over to the Senate! What a freakin' tool she and the dems are!
As for Trumps popularity, he's higher now than Obama was at this point in his first term, and rising. More importantly, the msm is losing viewership and trust faster, according to polls.

What's unbelievable is little snot nose kids like you who think they know everything and have it all figured out come on here running your mouth and talking shit to people double or triple your age. A college degree dont make you smart and you learn a hell of a lot more by listening instead of talking.

Age does not make someone more qualified to have opinions. Especially some old timer who lived his whole life in Flat Rock and brags about beating his kids on a message board.

Great $5MM boost for Trump fundraising and more attention to the Dem clown show and how little congress is actually doing for the American people. Total success.

Neither is manipulating our democracy, which is how we got here.

"Can you investigate my opponent for this? It would help me win my upcoming election. "

Can you help me out with a link to that quote? Just you know, looking for facts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT