ADVERTISEMENT

What are you doing to prepare for the economic depression that will hit in the next 10 years?

CU1TruTiger4Life

Kokopelli
Gold Member
Jul 10, 2001
BFE, USA
All of the experts say we are certain for a big hit within the next decade. What do the TI experts think that looks like and what are you doing to prepare for the inevitable collapse?

All of the experts say we are certain for a big hit within the next decade. What do the TI experts think that looks like and what are you doing to prepare for the inevitable collapse?
Collapse may be a tad of an exaggeration, but I'm hoarding cash, and I will buy like crazy when there's blood in the streets. I was not able to take advantage of the last "collapse" in 2008, but I'm most definitely ready for the next one.

Are these the same experts that predicted the collapse of the economy if Trump won in 2016.

Reactions: funkbott
Are these the same experts that predicted the collapse of the economy if Trump won in 2016.
And the folks who predicted the apocalypse if Obama was elected in 2008?

....and again in 2012?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT