ADVERTISEMENT

What are your plans for Transgender Day of Visibility, tomorrow?

Let’s remove In God We Trust from our Nation and now replace it with In Satin and Demons We Love

I met a missionary from Africa this night at dinner and told them we are in dire need of saving America

No longer does Gods message need to go anywhere but the USA

We are truly a sick nation

Does this represent the Democratic Platform

transformers are pretty fkn visible i don't think that's an issue...

I was thinking about convincing my 4 year old, she doesn't realllllllly want to be a girl.

The Transgender Day of Visibility was started 15 years ago to celebrate transgender people and point to the discrimination they face. Easter lands on a different date each year.

The Transgender Day of Visibility was started 15 years ago to celebrate transgender people and point to the discrimination they face. Easter lands on a different date each year.
DSC_0046-scaled.jpg

I'm well aware of the founder.

Let’s remove In God We Trust from our Nation and now replace it with In Satin and Demons We Love

I met a missionary from Africa this night at dinner and told them we are in dire need of saving America

I don't hate on Satin, but I'd prefer silk or linen.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73

Demonrats, don't believe in GOD. Therefore, politics is their religion.

I want one of them to prove me wrong.

Based on what? That's a stupid statement to make.
It's totally true. It's not stupid at all. You are who you are.

You believe in abortion yes? You believe in no bail laws yes? You believe in LGTBTQ+XYZABC yes? You believe in illegal immigration yes. You see how easy that is? Anyone could shut you down in 5 seconds because you're an idiot.

I might not know you, but I know exactly who you are.

You believe in abortion yes? You believe in no bail laws yes? You believe in LGTBTQ+XYZABC yes? You believe in illegal immigration yes. You see how easy that is? Anyone could shut you down in 5 seconds because you're an idiot.

You are so stupid it’s legitimately painful reading your posts.

Reactions: dpic73

Why would God care about illegal immigration, no bail laws or the reality of LGBT people? From what I know about the teachings of Jesus he would welcome those fleeing danger & hunger and would see all people through a lens of love and acceptance. I can't see how he would approve of someone like you who sees everyone different from him through a lens of hatred. Sounds like you're just a follower of Republican Jesus.

Yet you read them anyway. How f**king stupid does that make you.
Why wouldn’t I? It offers great insight into how the idiots of our country think and operate. While I don’t agree with really anything you say, and think you’re more dumb than bad, it’s your right to share your beliefs - as heinous as they are.

Why would God care about illegal immigration, no bail laws or the reality LGBT people? From what I know about the teachings of Jesus he would welcome those fleeing danger & hunger and would see all people through a lens of love and acceptance. I can't see how he would approve of someone like you who sees everyone different from him through a lens of hatred. Sounds like you're just a follower of Republican Jesus.
The first time you put one of these illegals up at you house then we can talk.

Otherwise, STFU!

Put you money where your mouth is.
Why wouldn’t I? It offers great insight into how the idiots of our country think and operate. While I don’t agree with really anything you say, and think you’re more dumb than bad, it’s your right to share your beliefs - as heinous as they are.
Keep on reading then. You might get ed-ju-ma-cated,

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The likes of you calling me an idiot is a badge of honor that I will wear proudly.

Damn shame you don't have any balls though. Was it Hillary, your wife, or another dude? The truth will come out.

Reactions: TigerGrowls

Otherwise, STFU!

Then tell me about all the kids you have adopted

Otherwise, STFU!

Makes no sense - you told yoshi he doesn't believe in God because he believes in illegal immigration. Can you show me the bible passages that call human beings fleeing poverty and danger "illegals?"

Just admit that you're not a true believer and you're dumb as a bag of hair.

Makes no sense - you told yoshi he doesn't believe in God because he believes in illegal immigration. Can you show me the bible passages that call human beings fleeing poverty and danger "illegals?"

Just admit that you're not a true believer and you're dumb as a bag of hair.
You are a LIAR. You try and twist words/phrases to suit your narrative.

I'll do you one better PUSSY. We're letting all of them in, and they're coming to your house.

You are a LIAR. You try and twist words/phrases to suit your narrative.

I'll do you one better PUSSY. We're letting all of them in, and they're coming to your house.
Am I? Your words dumbass
Demonrats, don't believe in GOD. Therefore, politics is their religion.
Based on what? That's a stupid statement to make.
You believe in illegal immigration yes. You see how easy that is?

God’s clearly done great work with Africa.

You may die of cholera, malaria, or AIDs, but God loves you anyway!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT