ADVERTISEMENT

What if the FBI,

orangelvis

The Jack Dunlap Club
Nov 21, 2005
Graceland
who has been charged with investigating the allegations against Kavanaugh, decides to find out who leaked the letter to the New Yorker, asks for all of the emails, texts and phone records of Feinstein's staff, kicks in the doors of the accuser's lawyers and and confiscates their records, computers, bank records, etc.
Who else thinks that in order to get to the truth, this needs to happen?

who has been charged with investigating the allegations against Kavanaugh, decides to find out who leaked the letter to the New Yorker, asks for all of the emails, texts and phone records of Feinstein's staff, kicks in the doors of the accuser's lawyers and and confiscates their records, computers, bank records, etc.
Sounds like a great plan of you want this to go another 3 months. I would rather Kavanaugh got a vote before November.

Sounds like a great plan of you want this to go another 3 months. I would rather Kavanaugh got a vote before November.

You could have this investigation before, during and after a vote. I think America needs to know how Dr. Ford got from writing a letter and not wanting to go public; to where this ended up. There are reports coming out that her lawyers, basically provided by Feinstein, have not been representing her interest, but have represented the democrat party instead. Example: Dr. Ford didn't seem to know that she had the options of giving her testimony in private, or in California, or the other options she was offered.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Personally, I'd rather know if Kav sexually assaulted Ford. Of course that doesn't matter as long as the Dear Leader gets his man. As long as he's conservative, it doesn't matter what he's done.

I think America needs to know how Dr. Ford got from writing a letter and not wanting to go public; to where this ended up.
I assume it was something like this: "Hey Ford, you should really go public" -Feinstein

(repeat x50 from a career politician)

So you are more worried about who leaked a letter than whether a Supreme Court justice nominee sexually assaulted a woman and lied under oath?

You guys need to drop the team sports and start using your brain.

So you are more worried about who leaked a letter than whether a Supreme Court justice nominee sexually assaulted a woman and lied under oath?

You guys need to drop the team sports and start using your brain.

What if the woman lied under oath? Well we know she has. Fear of flying, the fact that she herself has coached "clients" in the past on how to take polygraph tests, just to name two counts of perjury committed during her statements/testimony. I want the truth. The truth just might be that the democrats pushed her into coming forward by breaking committee rules and leaking. We know Feinstein pushed the legal team on her, and we suspect that the legal team was not informing her of her choices of venue for giving her testimony. No, my friend. The team sport is on your side. The sport is destroy the nominee. They've played this game before. Just watch what happens if the FBI comes out with no evidence that Kav is guilty of anything. Will you then "use your brain"?

I assume it was something like this: "Hey Ford, you should really go public" -Feinstein

(repeat x50 from a career politician)

If so, why did they not tell her she could testify in private in California? She apparently didn't know that she options on venue and privacy. Could it be that the lawyers, pushed on her by Feinstein, are really representing Dem party interest and not the interest of their supposed client? Why did Feinstein not report the letter to the committee? In fact she withheld the letter until just a day or so before the testimony; (breaking committee rules in the process). Obviously, it was dem political operatives who leaked. Why not bring it up to the committee for investigation; as they do in EVERY OTHER SITUATION.
You lib/dems really are blind sheep.

Personally, I'd rather know if Kav sexually assaulted Ford. Of course that doesn't matter as long as the Dear Leader gets his man. As long as he's conservative, it doesn't matter what he's done.

So, how many things does Ford have to be wrong about, before you are willing to grant Kavanaugh his innocence? You know she perjured herself right? She was directly asked if she had professionally coached anyone on how to take a polygraph test and she denied it. She lied. Let's not take the opinion of the professional in this memorandum:
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/389821761/content#from_embed

Absolutely none of her testimony is corroborated by any of the evidence she has given. I think she is a troubled individual, who probably was sexually traumatized, but she is wrong about who, what when, where, etc. I still say she has been set up by dems, manipulated by dems and used by dems to achieve a political goal.

That is probably exactly what happened.

I don't see how that's a good conclusion from this conversation since I agreed with you.

Sorry if I misrepresented your position. Was trying to answer 3 posts at once. May have gotten confused.

Actually, all they have to do before the vote is to determine that the accusations against Kavenaugh aren't credible. The rest can wait, as they are technically not relevant to whether he is suitable to sit on the court or not.

Honestly - we'll never know that with enough certainty to please everyone. All we have are the conflicted 35 year old memories of several boozed-up college students. Not enough to really hold up IMO.

Actually, all they have to do before the vote is to determine that the accusations against Kavenaugh aren't credible.
What they HAVE to do and what they CHOOSE to do haven't really lined up that well so far.

What if the woman lied under oath? Well we know she has. Fear of flying, the fact that she herself has coached "clients" in the past on how to take polygraph tests, just to name two counts of perjury committed during her statements/testimony. I want the truth. The truth just might be that the democrats pushed her into coming forward by breaking committee rules and leaking. We know Feinstein pushed the legal team on her, and we suspect that the legal team was not informing her of her choices of venue for giving her testimony. No, my friend. The team sport is on your side. The sport is destroy the nominee. They've played this game before. Just watch what happens if the FBI comes out with no evidence that Kav is guilty of anything. Will you then "use your brain"?
MAn do they have you brainwashed. You aren’t even paying attention to what’s important: is the nominee a rapist and did he lie under oath?

The two allegations you are throwing out have been proven false and are totally irrelevant. A guy would not go on record with his accusation that she prepped a friend for a lie detector. The FBI agent did go on record saying he’s full of shit. Whether she has a fear of flying or not makes no difference when discussing the rapist that trump wants on the SC.

I’m absolutely shocked at how easily some people are manipulated by Fox News. They continually redirect away from what’s important.

MAn do they have you brainwashed. You aren’t even paying attention to what’s important: is the nominee a rapist and did he lie under oath?

The two allegations you are throwing out have been proven false and are totally irrelevant. A guy would not go on record with his accusation that she prepped a friend for a lie detector. The FBI agent did go on record saying he’s full of shit. Whether she has a fear of flying or not makes no difference when discussing the rapist that trump wants on the SC.

I’m absolutely shocked at how easily some people are manipulated by Fox News. They continually redirect away from what’s important.

Rapist? You are too ignorant of the situation to have a discussion.
So, she can lie about her fear of flying, but but that doesn't detract from the veracity of her other statements. You are a partisan, CNN mind controlled, robot.

Reactions: Elul77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT