ADVERTISEMENT

What the...

To be fair, rawstory.com is about the same sort of source that thedailycaller or epoc times is (just on the good side of extreme). To the left in this case of course.

IMHO, the dems haven't been helping themselves out with Jewish votes with the squad and their anti Israel stance. The smart play here is to say nothing, or comment on how the dems are betraying their allies and how Trump is all pro Israel (all true). Trump goes all in and calls Jews stupid or traitors. That's gonna make them vote for him....

To be fair, rawstory.com is about the same sort of source that thedailycaller or epoc times is (just on the good side of extreme). To the left in this case of course.

IMHO, the dems haven't been helping themselves out with Jewish votes with the squad and their anti Israel stance. The smart play here is to say nothing, or comment on how the dems are betraying their allies and how Trump is all pro Israel (all true). Trump goes all in and calls Jews stupid or traitors. That's gonna make them vote for him....

70% of us vote Dem for a reason. We think what Israel is doing is borderline genocidal. And, to be clear, objectively, it is.

The source quality doesn't mean much in this context unless you are disputing whether the quote itself was accurate.

fair? there is video of him saying this, while sitting in the white house. You sound like Trump himself. He calls the media "fake news" and "the enemy of the people" when they report on things he says on video or tweets for the whole world to see.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
fair? there is video of him saying this, while sitting in the white house. You sound like Trump himself. He calls the media "fake news" and "the enemy of the people" when they report on things he says on video or tweets for the whole world to see.

Dude...I'm just pointing out that the site that you linked is a left biased site. That doesn't mean it's completely wrong. Just like Foxnews isn't wrong. Their writing is simply favoring the left. I then went on to agree with your point that Trump sometimes can't get out of his own way. He HAS to run his mouth.

70% of us vote Dem for a reason. We think what Israel is doing is borderline genocidal. And, to be clear, objectively, it is.

To be clear, it is mind-boggling that you believe this genocide, muslim propaganda. So you're a Semite; anti-Semite? The dems, as we now know them are obviously ant-semites; by any definition of the word. Makes for quite the quandary for guys like you.

To be clear, it is mind-boggling that you believe this genocide, muslim propaganda. So you're a Semite; anti-Semite? The dems, as we now know them are obviously ant-semites; by any definition of the word. Makes for quite the quandary for guys like you.

A Jew is telling you that what Israel does is borderline genocidal and your response is to call it "Muslim" propaganda? Have you been to Israel. I have. It's genocidal.

A Jew is telling you that what Israel does is borderline genocidal and your response is to call it "Muslim" propaganda? Have you been to Israel. I have. It's genocidal.

I haven't been, but it's on my bucket list. I know people that have been. Please show me some "facts" regarding genocide in Israel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT