ADVERTISEMENT

Where Are They Now? 2024 Preseason Final Edition

jwragley

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
May 6, 2004
Toriano Pride
Always there: How family brought Toriano Pride back to Missouri
When he was playing for Dabo Swinney's Tigers, he found success early, playing 331 snaps across 14 games (two starts) as a freshman, recording 22 tackles, a tackle for loss, a sack, four pass deflections and an interception.

However, the distance between him and his family was the main reason he wanted to return to his home state. The only person who was consistently bridging the gap between home and Clemson was Pride's father, Toriano Pride Sr.

"What's crazy is a lot of people didn't think I was going to come back because it was something I'd tell my dad, but my dad didn't know I wanted to come back home," Pride Jr. said. "I knew by Week 6 that I was coming back home."
Beaux Collins
5 Notre Dame Players to Watch Against Texas A&M
The Irish haven't had a 1000 yard receiver since Chase Claypool in 2019. Last year, nobody even touched 500 yards. For such an elite program, receiver talent has been hard to come by recently. Again in 2024, there is no one obvious answer. But, of the wideouts on ND's roster, Beaux Collins seems to be the name to circle.

The Clemson transfer hauled in 510 yards last year, and has produced consistently for three years. A deep throw target, Collins can stretch the field.

Against A&M, in a game where the defenses should hold the advantage, the Irish offense might need Collins to provide a couple explosive plays to get into the red-zone and score.

Andrew Mukuba
Texas Longhorns athletes land NIL deals with Freddy's Frozen Custard
Three more athletes from the University of Texas at Austin have joined the fold as fast food chain Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers announced a partnership awarding NIL deals to 12 college athletes on Monday, August 26. Cornerback Jahdae Barron and defensive back Andrew Mukuba from the football team, alongside outside hitter Jenna Wenaas from the volleyball team, joined athletes from Colorado, Alabama, Ohio State and Georgia in the NIL partnership.

E.J. Williams
2024 Countdown to IUFB Kickoff: 7 Days (E.J. Williams)
Williams is one of the many exciting players that is part of the Hoosiers deep wide receiver room this season. The four-star recruit has a chance to really show off his talents this year. Due to an injury last season, Williams didn’t get to see the field as much as he would’ve liked, missing four games in 2023. Now, he’s ready to surprise the Big Ten.

Starting off his collegiate career at Clemson, Williams appeared in 12 games with four starts as a freshman recording 306 yards and 2 touchdowns off of 24 receptions. He hasn’t had much of a chance to replicate his success after that though recording 136 yards and 16 receptions across his final two seasons at Clemson (from 2021-2022). He transferred to Indiana in 2023 and performed well for a struggling Hoosiers team putting up 281 yards on 23 receptions.

Williams is full of untapped potential and can be a problem if defenses can’t find a way to stop him. The big receiver knows how to get open and create space between the defenders and has shown he can make clutch plays when he’s called on. He’ll play a big part in helping Indiana’s offense gain a rhythm.

Frank Ladson
This Former Clemson Star Is Still Playing College Football
Now in his sixth year of college football, the former South Dade (FL) High School star is preparing to suit up for UMass, where he will play out what will likely be his final season for the Minutemen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.