ADVERTISEMENT

Where in the actual f*** did Jamie Harrison get the money for all these ads?

George Soros
Yes Soros is part of it for sure. What blows my mind is how these democrats like Harrison and Cunningham in Charleston run these adds acting like god fearing conservatives. When they are far from it and dumb ass’s fall for it. I mean hell their on party took the word God out of there convention again this year. If you dare mention God at their convention they will boo you off the stage.
Cunningham has already done it and if some how Harrison would win he will do exactly what the other left wing nuts in there party tells him to do.

70% of BLM donations go to dem superpacs if I remember correctly. I know a girl that lives in Charlotte who has been sending monthly checks to Harrison. Really odd

i get it guys, theres a lot of nuance to campaign finance that you all dont get, but repeating george soros and tom steyer's names over and over again as the source of funding for an ad from the Harrison campaign (to which they are only legally able to contribute $5600 directly), makes you all look like uneducated idiots. just a quick flag for everyone!

i get it guys, theres a lot of nuance to campaign finance that you all dont get, but repeating george soros and tom steyer's names over and over again as the source of funding for an ad from the Harrison campaign (to which they are only legally able to contribute $5600 directly), makes you all look like uneducated idiots. just a quick flag for everyone!

I don’t think anyone said Tom Steyer gave money. They said Harrison ads are getting numerous and annoying. Like Tom Steyer.

Yes Soros is part of it for sure. What blows my mind is how these democrats like Harrison and Cunningham in Charleston run these adds acting like god fearing conservatives. When they are far from it and dumb ass’s fall for it. I mean hell their on party took the word God out of there convention again this year. If you dare mention God at their convention they will boo you off the stage.
Cunningham has already done it and if some how Harrison would win he will do exactly what the other left wing nuts in there party tells him to do.

this objectively didn't happen. but, you know, who needs facts.

this objectively didn't happen. but, you know, who needs facts.
You my friend are a liar or misinformed, because I saw their last two conventions with my on eyes. You are like most Democrats you only see in your party what you want to see. If you are a Christian iceheart do your on research and stop getting talking points from the main stream media.

Reactions: appalachiatiger
You my friend are a liar or misinformed, because I saw their last two conventions with my on eyes. You are like most Democrats you only see in your party what you want to see. If you are a Christian iceheart do your on research and stop getting talking points from the main stream media.

Yes. I'm the one who's misinformed here...

do you guys know that nancy pelosi is in the house. Chuck Schumer is the boogie man you are looking for here.
Really? Thank you for letting us know that, you’re a fvcking genius. Do you think that because Pelosi is speaker of the House that precludes her from seeing money gets sent to a Dem Senate campaign?

Really? Thank you for letting us know that, you’re a fvcking genius. Do you think that because Pelosi is speaker of the House that precludes her from seeing money gets sent to a Dem Senate campaign?

I mean, the answer is yes. The house has an organization on the Dem side called the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, Pelosi is the chair. They specifically exist to support Dems working to get elected to the house (republican version is called the NRCC and Kevin mccarthy is the chair).

The senate has the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee (DSCC). They exist specifically to win senate races. The two don't mix money.

But please, continue arguing about a subject that you clearly don't understand at all.

Reactions: fcctiger12

Speaking of uneducated idiots - iceheart shows up

Reactions: AugTig and PawsFan_

And oh look, video evidence.

The money that the two Democrat billionaires spent during the primary was actually front money for House and Senate Candidates. They paid 10 times the going You Tube rate. Democrats cheat.

This money came from the Tom Steyer and Bloomberg campaigns. They fronted it to You Tube and other TV stations. They overpaid to make it look like if was for their campaign but in reality if was billions for Senate and House races.

Don't expect Chris Wray to figure this out. He was confirmed by the Senate without being called a racist.

ADVERTISEMENT