ADVERTISEMENT

Who’s not watching tonight, now?

dont_give_a_shit_morgan_freeman.gif

I’m not thrilled with it on any level, but my love for Clemson goes beyond any of that stuff. I trust Dabo and his leadership on all of this.

I’m done. Hope this team loses every game. As long as we brand our self as Racist Communist Assholes , I will not support.
Fvck you

You have a right to your opinions and I share some of them but nothing is more important than family. Especially your politics, so if you are pulling for our Clemson brethren to lose them meet me in the Wachovia because you have lost your sense of loyalty.

Last edited:
Fvck you

You have a right to your opinions and I share some of them but nothing is more important than family. Especially your politics, so if you are pulling for our Clemson brethren to lose them meet me in the Wachovia because you have lost your sense of loyalty.
Loyalty? I’m loyal to one thing. You have forgotten the face of your father.

Black Lives Matter Fist is Antifa - a Marxist terrorist organization that is opposite of everything America stands for. This is not OK. This is more important than football.

Although the movement of Black Lives Matter is a leftist narrative that has a wrong headed meaning, Black Lives Matter the words sticker is OK.

Although not associated with Clemson or college football, a Black National anthem is the antithesis of America. When the NFL did that, they were cancelled for me. We have one National Anthem for America - not one for each race.

One day, the black community will realize that Democrats and Communists want to keep black people enslaved. The first step of that realization will be on November 3 when huge numbers of Blacks and Hispanics will vote for America and Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT