ADVERTISEMENT

Who is going to the march at Clemson Saturday.

My concern is some of the other people who will be attending perhaps to cause trouble for Clemson and our football team.
If a bunch of trust fund antifa skinny F’s want to cause trouble at a event attended and sponsored by 85? 120? Division 1 football players ......

tenor.gif

Has anyone seen if outsiders are going to show up?

A Clemson family is fine but Clemson, the players and fans don’t need any of that outside crap

The football players have asked the fans to attend.

we are going.

Thinking about going. We live near Raleigh but will be in SC for the week. Our 3 kids want to go. Outstanding group of young men on the team and also the staff. Sure would like to support them and the cause if we can get there Saturday.

Edit: my wife (therefore my kids) are John C Calhoun descendants. We still agree removing the names is what should be done.

Last edited:
Thinking about going. We live near Raleigh but will be in SC for the week. Our 3 kids want to go. Outstanding group of young men on the team and also the staff. Sure would like to support them and the cause if we can get there Saturday.

Edit: my wife (therefore my kids) are John C Calhoun descendants. We still agree removing the names is what should be done.
Is that why you want to go the march?

Reactions: cu22.
Is that why you want to go the march?

I was waiting for the predictable folks. We are going for the cause. We have never been jock sniffers. We have zero autographs and we go to all home games.

My opinion is we should quit wallowing around in the mud with this BS. These guys were Uber racists. Times have changed. We have evolved as a country. Black folks pay taxes and pursue happiness too. Tillman has was a forced name decades after the fact. Change it to something EVERYONE likes and roll the hell on. To keep it the same is being backwards, obstinate, uncaring, and narrow minded.

A Clemson family is fine but Clemson, the players and fans don’t need any of that outside crap
This is what worries me the most about this, outsiders knowing this will be a highly visible demonstration with lots of media coverage will show up with an agenda to turn this into mass chaos. That would really portray Clemson in a negative light and make us an easy target for the liberal media and their agenda.

My concern is some of the other people who will be attending perhaps to cause trouble for Clemson and our football team.

That concerns me a little bit. Don't hear what I'm not saying - the march should definitely happen - but I would have some sort of way to deal with that type of thing if it happens.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99

Define "outsiders". People outside of the Clemson family should attend if they want. That's kinda the point.

"Bad Actors" (Antifa, Proud Boys, etc) - stay away.

Define "outsiders". People outside of the Clemson family should attend if they want. That's kinda the point.

if they aren't in orange

they are outsiders

I would not wear black

that's their uniforms,

they would never guess that the color choice got changed to orange

then they would have to rush to buy orange shirts

of which the police could stake out shops with orange shirts in pickens county

If a bunch of trust fund antifa skinny F’s want to cause trouble at a event attended and sponsored by 85? 120? Division 1 football players ......

tenor.gif
Here I had concerns about the very fine people from Charlotte and other areas showing up yelling "Blacks are not going to replace us" while wearing khakis and carrying a yard torch.

Reactions: JAMCRACKER99
Everyone worried about Antifa. I’m worried about UGA and SC fans dressing up in clemson gear and showing up with Trump and White Power cries

Also white supremacists flying rebel flags and shouting the N-word as they drive past. That's what happened at the Sikes Hall sit-in a few years ago.

tenor.gif

they have cell phones with video cameras

those are as dangerous a weapon as a live ammo round

clip and paste has become the norm in the media and twisted to such a view that's so far from reality and no one either seems to care or doesn't believe that the media would be deceptive for advertising dollars

Clemson would bring in a lot of advertising revenue to media streams that can find any minute negative image that they can put forth

whether real or not

why

because their is no punishment for any media member who lies.

so everyone should be concerned

ADVERTISEMENT