ADVERTISEMENT

Who is this Noble guy?

tumblr_mqsbkq9c991r6ls2so2_500.gif

poetrybeauty%20gif.gif

He is the senior pastor on Newspring Church, currently the second largest church in America, whiched is based in Anderson, but has detention churches all over South Carolina.

Second largest to report numbers. Lots don't report numbers because it's not overly important. But some are into that sort of thing. I know LVC. And can tell you...he's impressed. He thinks the bigger the better

I usually don't like to comment on these subjects but enough is enough. False prophet. Has his own 10 commandments. I don't care if they give a backpack and shoes to everyone in America his teaching of the BIBLE is wrong.

Originally posted by scartiger:
I usually don't like to comment on these subjects but enough is enough. False prophet. Has his own 10 commandments. I don't care if they give a backpack and shoes to everyone in America his teaching of the BIBLE is wrong.
Yeah, that's not accurate. Don't let facts get in the way--most people on here don't.

This is 100% right. Scartiger will catch heat but he is right. It does not mean that people who go to NS are bad people or that people who find PN a false teacher believe they are perfect.

I'm pretty sure he didn't attend any type of seminary. He just decided one day to start "preaching" and the sheep have flicked to him. Don't forget your 10%

Watch the Christmas eve service on line. Get back with me and tell me he didn't say those aren't commandments cause they are no command in the Hebrew language those are just sayings.

James Trapp is the spiritual advisor for the team, and he is a very bible centered person.

I am not sure how anyone can continue to attend NS after Noble's Christmas Eve service. You should be completely embarased of yourself.

People are saying Noble dropped the "n" word at his Christmas Eve services. Can anyone confirm?

Originally posted by jimmyvee:
People are saying Noble dropped the "n" word at his Christmas Eve services. Can anyone confirm?

Yes. But he said it more like rappers say it ending with an "a".

Originally posted by Ron Munson:

MY response on the "n" word stuff.....Oh that's different. When is his record release party?

Seriously tho. If something like this hits the mainstream, speaking on what I just read.....wow. Our beautiful state wouldn't escape criticism for housing such a thinker. Because that's how people across the state view all things. SMH. Those folks in SC again. Let's keep this between us.

My only question is did he actually say this?

"This is weird, because I've been around the Ten Commandments all my life. But in the original Hebrew language, there's no word for command, so it couldn't have been the Ten Commandments. He said it's best translated as the Ten Sayings. Then he said this: 'You could also interpret it as the Ten Promises of God.' Instead of Ten Commandments that you have to keep if you're going to be a follower of Jesus, they're actually ten promises that you can receive when you say yes to Jesus."

Originally posted by TigerLion06:

MY response on the "n" word stuff.....Oh that's different. When is his record release party?

Seriously tho. If something like this hits the mainstream, speaking on what I just read.....wow. Our beautiful state wouldn't escape criticism for housing such a thinker. Because that's how people across the state view all things. SMH. Those folks in SC again. Let's keep this between us.
bad thing about this is because he has pumped his church and reports numbers to all major services he has a ton of exposure which has always be a New Spring goal. He wants the name and the "I love My Church" out there...he loves the press...this could come back to bite him. Sometime it is better to just fly under the radar but that has never been his style.

If this particular issue continues to be talked about you can bet your money that Al Sharpton and crew along with other groups that like to talk and publicize racism will take it and run with it.

During that sermon he also bragged about buying everyone's coffee at Starbucks the other day...which completely goes against Christ's teachings.

I wish Dabo would disassociate with this guy. One day I have a feeling this is going to fall back on our football program. I hope not but I have a bad feeling. I could just see the media having a field day with the cripmas party and nobles recent comment.

Hebrew language of the word command.
Transliteration: maamar
Short definition: command
The word command is in the Hebrew language. Perry shouldn't let a taxi cab driver in Israel be teaching him the Bible as he also said in his sermon.

Taylors I feel the same way you do. I can't belp but wonder if the loons at the Freedom From Religion Foundation might've been on to something here.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

During that sermon he also bragged about buying everyone's coffee at Starbucks the other day...which completely goes against Christ's teachings.
hey Ron...for someone who claims he cannot stand the guy you sure do seemingly watch a lot of his sermons and know a lot about him.

Is it kinda like Howard Stern...dislike him so much you cannot help but watch him? And I am not trying to be a smart ass...you seriously do seem to have a lot of information on the subject of New Spring and a lot of their sermons

Originally posted by nmerritt11:

bad thing about this is because he has pumped his church and reports numbers to all major services he has a ton of exposure which has always be a New Spring goal. He wants the name and the "I love My Church" out there...he loves the press...this could come back to bite him. Sometime it is better to just fly under the radar but that has never been his style.

If this particular issue continues to be talked about you can bet your money that Al Sharpton and crew along with other groups that like to talk and publicize racism will take it and run with it.
He better hope only Sharpton comes. That dude is a clown and PN would win by default. I'm speaking of what he says regarding the commandments. People of all sexes, races, age groups, etc would come down on him for that. On top of the fact that I'm pretty sure he said God told him to preach that. That usually doesn't go over well these days.

Originally posted by nmerritt11:

He better hope only Sharpton comes. That dude is a clown and PN would win by default. I'm speaking of what he says regarding the commandments. People of all sexes, races, age groups, etc would come down on him for that. On top of the fact that I'm pretty sure he said God told him to preach that. That usually doesn't go over well these days.
Sharpton is a clown but no one wants him or his parade showing up to try and run their name in the dirt

hahaha

I began attending New Spring when it was less than 200 people. I am really bothered by what I read about his Christmas Eve service. Thankful that I am not held to account for what he preached and thankful I don't go there anymore
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Dearest Merritt,

I went to NS a few times during my Clemson years (Early to mid 2000s). Back them however it was entirely different from what it is today.

I hear people say things about NS and PN on a regular basis, some positive, some negative. I want to be able to know for myself, instead a making assumptions, like many people do about Obama, Bush, Clinton and many others. Most of those people base their argument off of things they have heard second hand, most of which isn't true and makes them sound uneducated.

Therefore I do listen to PN on occasion and I have thoroughly reviewed their website, and it is quite startling. I have heard many people over the years twist the Bible but I have never seen anyone do it to the degree of PN. I have also never seen a church that takes the measures NS does to extort money out of people.

You may ask me "why do I care? How does it effect me?" The answer is, I don't like seeing people who don't know any better being bullied and taken advantage of.

ADVERTISEMENT