ADVERTISEMENT

WHO REVISES PCR TESTS AFTER CURRENT METHOD YIELDED TOO MANY “FALSE POSITIVES”

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Its funny how these D**KS do all this stuff right after Biden gets sworn in. I guess they will now stop counting all deaths as covid related also.

Its funny how these D**KS do all this stuff right after Biden gets sworn in. I guess they will now stop counting all deaths as covid related also.
And have you noticed how magically CNN (just here recently) stopped showing on the right part of their screen the ‘worldwide infection numbers and worldwide death numbers’ and the ‘US infection numbers and US death numbers ‘ due to the virus? They’ve had them up the entire year once the virus became big news.

And supposedly the virus numbers have shot sky high again this winter... but just a week or so ago Cuomo in New York, and Lightfoot in Chicago have said they have got to get their economies opened back up. This all changed after they knew Trump was about to be gone. Interesting

Uhhh... I watch a good bit of CNN, and this simply isn't true... that ticker is still running.

These takes are my favorite. When people who you know wouldnt be caught dead watching CNN - and also refuse to click on any links to ntyimes or WAPO because they dont want to support those SOBs - also pretend that they are on some kind of 24/7 media watch and can tell us what they are or are not saying.

These takes are my favorite. When people who you know wouldnt be caught dead watching CNN - and also refuse to click on any links to ntyimes or WAPO because they dont want to support those SOBs - also pretend that they are on some kind of 24/7 media watch and can tell us what they are or are not saying.

I watch a good bit of Foxnews as well.

Uhhh... I watch a good bit of CNN, and this simply isn't true... that ticker is still running.
Uhh.. I don’t watch much CNN, but I have flipped it over there quite a bit over the past year to see what they were spinning or outright lying about on certain topics on that particular day, and that ticker has been up ALL YEAR as I said in my post. I’ve got it on CNN right now and it’s not there. I mean, come on guys, this isn’t one of those deals where you can find some liberal fact checker and just say ‘well that just isn’t true’. Lol

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Uhh.. I don’t watch much CNN, but I have flipped it over there quite a bit over the past year to see what they were spinning or outright lying about on certain topics on that particular day, and that ticker has been up ALL YEAR as I said in my post. I’ve got it on CNN right now and it’s not there. I mean, come on guys, this isn’t one of those deals where you can find some liberal fact checker and just say ‘well that just isn’t true’. Lol

I was never up 24/7. But during the news shows starting this afternoon, it will be there just like it always has been.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I was never up 24/7. But during the news shows starting this afternoon, it will be there just like it always has been.
You’re wrong sir (or ma’am)... just out of curiosity I flipped it to CNN quite a bit today, (was off work today) and I haven’t seen that ticker once. This past year it might not have been up 24/7 but it was up 24/6.9.

Oh, and the Governor of California has announced he’s relaxing and lifting a lot of their COVID restrictions. Wow, a lot of ppl could have kept their jobs and businesses if only we had a Democratic President this whole past year.

You’re wrong sir (or ma’am)... just out of curiosity I flipped it to CNN quite a bit today, (was off work today) and I haven’t seen that ticker once. This past year it might not have been up 24/7 but it was up 24/6.9.

Oh, and the Governor of California has announced he’s relaxing and lifting a lot of their COVID restrictions. Wow, a lot of ppl could have kept their jobs and businesses if only we had a Democratic President this whole past year.

You do remember that Donald Trump did the shut down right?

You do remember that Donald Trump did the shut down right?
But it was left to the individual states on their timeframe on opening back up. That is why a state like Texas opened up quicker than say New York. That’s the point I was making. All of a sudden (hint hint) these blue state’s are saying they’ve got to open back up, and the virus has kicked back up the past two months or so.

But it was left to the individual states on their timeframe on opening back up. That is why a state like Texas opened up quicker than say New York. That’s the point I was making. All of a sudden (hint hint) these blue state’s are saying they’ve got to open back up, and the virus has kicked back up the past two months or so.

Maybe it's due to the fact that vaccines are starting to get our, we have a lot more information available now. We can actually buy PPE, so we can safely run businesses.

My company is an essential business and we could have stayed open last March. It was impossible for us to get Masks,sanitizer, cleaning supplies etc. We were forced to shut down for about a month. Now we are able to get all of those supplies and we have been able to function safely.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT