ADVERTISEMENT

Who will start the most threads between now and the election?

Who will start the most threads between now and the election?

• TigerGrowls

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • fatpiggy

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

scotchtiger

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
It's a presidential election year and you can already feel the politicos going a bit extra on the crazy. We have a relative newcomer who has burst onto the board in coach Prime. Even tboone has jumped over and gone extra hard in the blue paint. Then we have our traditional MAGA crazies.

13 of the top 16 threads on the board have been started by one of these 3 posters, so keeping the options tight. Feel free to nominate others though. @TigerGrowls @PrimeIsGettingComfortable @fatpiggy - You guys are the three favorites. Congratulations.

Maybe we should have a vote to tax @scotchtiger more if he doesn't participate in more discussions. Will start another thread so that i can get my count up. 😂

We need to get him up from that low 31.5% rate to a more Califoniaesque 55%. You can afford it!!

• Haha
Reactions: adgjunior
Maybe we should have a vote to tax @scotchtiger more if he doesn't participate in more discussions. Will start another thread so that i can get my count up. 😂

We need to get him up from that low 31.5% rate to a more Califoniaesque 55%. You can afford it!!

3ab8064801538ac45ac5cfde5004c853.gif

Ok - so where do we stand @scotchtiger? Your girl Nikki served the state of SC well but was behind the times and not in touch with the Republican party.

A lot is at stake, you are in the never Trump camp, however, Biden is already trying to raise your taxes as we speak. Taxes are the most important issue to you, so will you hold your nose and vote Trump? Or is the smell so bad that it will be worth several hundred thousand dollars to you?

Ok - so where do we stand @scotchtiger? Your girl Nikki served the state of SC well but was behind the times and not in touch with the Republican party.

A lot is at stake, you are in the never Trump camp, however, Biden is already trying to raise your taxes as we speak. Taxes are the most important issue to you, so will you hold your nose and vote Trump? Or is the smell so bad that it will be worth several hundred thousand dollars to you?

Well, I'm in SC, so it's not like my vote matters all that much. But if tomorrow were election day, I would hit straight ticket R and then uncheck the presidential vote box. And I wasn't a never Trumper. I voted for him twice, but won't again. Even the broader republican party seems to have left me, but it's the lesser of two evils.

Well, I'm in SC, so it's not like my vote matters all that much. But if tomorrow were election day, I would hit straight ticket R and then uncheck the presidential vote box. And I wasn't a never Trumper. I voted for him twice, but won't again. Even the broader republican party seems to have left me, but it's the lesser of two evils.
When you write that quarterly check to the IRS with form 1040-ES, just think about how many pronouns that extra couple hundred grand will finance. lol

As the grandson of a POW Trump never was/is gonna get my vote. I feel when you say something along the lines of “I prefer my hero’s don’t get captured” that unchecks the box for you to be eligible for Commander in Chief, at least in my book. Since 2016 I’ve been pretty much all 3rd party, whatever the party that decides to come back mid center is the party that will hold office for ever ( in my opinion). Both parties are leaving a majority of their base behind but people still feel it’s better than the other side.

It's a presidential election year and you can already feel the politicos going a bit extra on the crazy. We have a relative newcomer who has burst onto the board in coach Prime. Even tboone has jumped over and gone extra hard in the blue paint. Then we have our traditional MAGA crazies.

13 of the top 16 threads on the board have been started by one of these 3 posters, so keeping the options tight. Feel free to nominate others though. @TigerGrowls @PrimeIsGettingComfortable @fatpiggy - You guys are the three favorites. Congratulations.
What I'd like to know is why alarm bells only go off when an intelligent non-MAGA starts threads, when before, 90% of the posts on this forum were from conspiracy magats and no one made an issue of it. I say it's about damn time we got some balance on this site. ;)

When you write that quarterly check to the IRS with form 1040-ES, just think about how many pronouns that extra couple hundred grand will finance. lol
Actually that money will go to people like you and @PalmettoTiger1 who dont take any personal responsibility and need to rely on the govt to take care of them. There is a serious cultural problem in white rural America. Spending all their money on pickup trucks, Busch light, and oxy when they should be investing in the stock market.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT