ADVERTISEMENT

Why are Republicans afraid of Hunter's testimony?

dpic73

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 27, 2005
Atlanta
If they are so sure he's corrupt and has the goods on his dad, why not let him testify publicly? We know their impeachment hearings turned into a clown show so it looks like they're afraid they'll be embarrassed further. Pussies

Why do they ignore the fact that members of their own party approved of Joe's call to fire Shokin? Is it because they know their voters are stupid and will believe the repetitive lies of the culty Republicans in Congress?

Is that why they're throwing everything against the wall whether it makes sense or not?

We all know the reason is because they have NOTHING!

Shit show...

Reactions: flotiger
Bigger question, why is Hunter so opposed to a closed door deposition?

Closed door deposition means they have him in a room for as long as it takes him to respond to their line of questioning. Public oversight testimony means each official only has 5 minutes including his answer, while dems such as Goldman or Swalwell (still has a clearance btw) can step all over the questions and answers.

Do you recall the J6 committee depositions being public? Me either

There's your evidence. An actual bank flagging the lack of a loan agreement (who does that when handing over $5m in cash) erratic payments, no actual contractual terms, no obvious services rendered and a clear distinction that China was targeting high profile children of politicians for influence and execution.

If you've ever raised capital, then you know a term sheet and operating agreement can be about an inch thick in paperwork. I'm sure Hunter has all of that sitting next to the classified documents at the Beach house though.

There's your evidence. An actual bank flagging the lack of a loan agreement (who does that when handing over $5m in cash) erratic payments, no actual contractual terms, no obvious services rendered and a clear distinction that China was targeting high profile children of politicians for influence and execution.

If you've ever raised capital, then you know a term sheet and operating agreement can be about an inch thick in paperwork. I'm sure Hunter has all of that sitting next to the classified documents at the Beach house though.

Joe Biden held no office in 2018. Is it illegal for private citizens to do business with china. I am certain your firm does.

Closed door deposition means they have him in a room for as long as it takes him to respond to their line of questioning. Public oversight testimony means each official only has 5 minutes including his answer, while dems such as Goldman or Swalwell (still has a clearance btw) can step all over the questions and answers.

The pubs have proven that with closed door depositions, they will leak and misconstrue what was said. The they will release the actual transcripts a few weeks later on a Friday at 6pm est, hoping that. Body were them. those transcripts will refute what they claimed was said, but by then it is too late. Hacks like yourself will have already been posting catturds tweets for weeks at that point.

I am glad you bright up the J6 committee. They deposed i think 100 people. Not many networks would carry that. Hunter is one person.

Oh, and many of the same people demanding that Hunter testify also completely ignored J6 subpoenas.

Reactions: dpic73
Maybe they should spend more time crafting good policy positions rather than this crap. Joe and Hunter are probably corrupt to some degree, but the better, more productive way to get Joe out of office is to win on ideas, policy and a non-divisive presidential candidate.

Even santos is slamming his party on how little they have accomplished in power.

Joe Biden held no office in 2018. Is it illegal for private citizens to do business with china. I am certain your firm does.
No, it's not illegal to do business in China but it is illegal for private citizens to lobby the US govt if they aren't registered under FARA, which he nor his associates were or are. It's also illegal to launder money and it's certainly illegal to not pay taxes.

The private citizen thing doesn't fly when they have emails, meetings, etc with various govt officials even in 2018. His Dad holding office or not makes little to no difference. They abused tax payer funded offices for financial gain without following proper protocol. Surely you don't want people to get away with breaking the law?

Are we going to pretend like you don't know how they'll twist his testimony and leave out the parts that exonerate Joe if they hold closed door hearings? We've already seen evidence of Comer doing just that when he's made statements like “This went directly to Hunter Biden and the address listed was Joe Biden’s,” to imply that Joe was receiving checks directly from China while leaving out the fact that this was listed as Hunter's mailing address at the time. These slimeballs have repeatedly proven they can't be trusted and they have nothing that implicates Joe, so I don't fault Hunter at all for wanting to testify publicly.

As far as the Jan 6th hearings, we saw 30+ mostly Republicans testify publicly and they also released the full transcripts of the ones that testified behind closed doors.

If they are so sure they have the goods on Joe, they should welcome a public deposition so that we all see the evidence and their dishonest line of questioning.

The pubs have proven that with closed door depositions, they will leak and misconstrue what was said. The they will release the actual transcripts a few weeks later on a Friday at 6pm est, hoping that. Body were them. those transcripts will refute what they claimed was said, but by then it is too late. Hacks like yourself will have already been posting catturds tweets for weeks at that point.

I am glad you bright up the J6 committee. They deposed i think 100 people. Not many networks would carry that. Hunter is one person.

Oh, and many of the same people demanding that Hunter testify also completely ignored J6 subpoenas.
If they ignored J6 subpoenas then why wasn't anything done? Why were they not held in contempt? The J6 committee had full DOJ support, funding, resources, etc.

Wait, you're upset because the right might play the same media games as the left???? bahahahaha ........wipe your massive vagina fella, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

They deposed 100 people, none of which were public and they still refuse to share the videos with Trump's legal team nor the oversight committee. Instead, we got an opinion based output with no view into the supporting material other than what they chose to leak.

It sucks when the other side does the same thing, right?

Reactions: TigerGrowls

This doesn't prove jack-shit.

BREAKING More nothing. So you post an email that we don't know who it's from, we don't know who it's to and appears to be an initial contact to ask questions about transactions. It doesn't indicate an investigation and is just looking for comment as indicated. There is no outcome or response to this particular email provided. It has nothing to do with President Biden, or at that time private citizen Biden. So basically, you have an email that doesn't prove a thing. Kind of on brand for you - accusations but proof of nothing.

If they ignored J6 subpoenas then why wasn't anything done? Why were they not held in contempt? The J6 committee had full DOJ support, funding, resources, etc.

Wait, you're upset because the right might play the same media games as the left???? bahahahaha ........wipe your massive vagina fella, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

They deposed 100 people, none of which were public and they still refuse to share the videos with Trump's legal team nor the oversight committee. Instead, we got an opinion based output with no view into the supporting material other than what they chose to leak.

The transcripts of the depositions were made public and we also saw mostly Republican witnesses testify publicly to the J6 committee. The difference is we all witnessed the J6 crimes and that committe was investigating how it happened. This Oversight committee is in search of a crime they have no evidence for. Huge difference

And btw, they did hold some in contempt

Last edited:
GAJhoY_WsAA7L1I

This doesn't prove jack-shit.

BREAKING More nothing. So you post an email that we don't know who it's from, we don't know who it's to and appears to be an initial contact to ask questions about transactions. It doesn't indicate an investigation and is just looking for comment as indicated. There is no outcome or response to this particular email provided. It has nothing to do with President Biden, or at that time private citizen Biden. So basically, you have an email that doesn't prove a thing. Kind of on brand for you - accusations but proof of nothing.
So your view is that they made up the bank email? Good lord man......the tin foil hat has been passed.

The transcripts of the depositions were made public and we also saw mostly Republican witnesses testify publicly to the J6 committee. The difference is we all witnessed the J6 crimes and that committe was investigating how it happened. This Oversight committee is in search of a crime they have no evidence for. Huge difference

And btw, they did hold some in contempt
SOME of the depositions were made public......SOME. If they were all public, Trump's attorneys wouldn't be submitting written requests for the materials.

So your view is that they made up the bank email? Good lord man......the tin foil hat has been passed.
Who was the email from?
Who was the email to?
Does this prove JOE Biden is corrupt even though there's no mention of him?
Where was the follow-up?
Where is evidence of the $40,000 payment made to Joe?

Sorry bud but we've seen repeatedly over time that your sources aren't to be trusted because what they always attempt to do is give you pieces of things they claim as fact, but they never fit together to complete a puzzle. So you can stop posting your random pieces of fake evidence from right-wing bloggers now - we don't trust them.

I dont recall anyone - including jim jordan - requesting a public hearing.

hunter biden has requested one. The GOP ran on transparency - LOL - so they should be just fine with a public hearing.

If any of this "proof" was real, Joe Biden would be impeached yesterday. Take your head out of your ass for a change you twat.

Who was the email from?
Who was the email to?
Does this prove JOE Biden is corrupt even though there's no mention of him?
Where was the follow-up?
Where is evidence of the $40,000 payment made to Joe?

Sorry bud but we've seen repeatedly over time that your sources aren't to be trusted because what they always attempt to do is give you pieces of things they claim as fact, but they never fit together to complete a puzzle. So you can stop posting your random pieces of fake evidence from right-wing bloggers now - we don't trust them.
My sources? lolz.....that is directly from the GOP oversight committee per the twitter handle.

I know you only follow CNN and Politco but broaden your horizons a bit so you can see all of the lovely corruption the rest of us are watching at the govt level.

Yet another example of DOJ hiding information from J6 committee.......seems like a fair fight, no?

this back and forth happens in every court case genius. That is why there are judges in place to rule on them.

But, let me guess your response... "the judges are deep state!"

My sources? lolz.....that is directly from the GOP oversight committee per the twitter handle.

I know you only follow CNN and Politco but broaden your horizons a bit so you can see all of the lovely corruption the rest of us are watching at the govt level.
Yes, shady - ass Comer is the head of the Oversight Committee lulz, so he qualifies as well.

Everyone on this thread….

- wake up everyday with predetermined outcomes
- find information that supports my bias
- like posts with handles that support my bias
- scoff, lie, belittle opposing view

Congrats!!!

SOME of the depositions were made public......SOME. If they were all public, Trump's attorneys wouldn't be submitting written requests for the materials.
Much of the committee’s work was made public through an 845-page, eight-chapter report, several televised hearings and about 180 released transcripts and interviews. Information not made public by the select committee but provided to the special counsel is among the information that would be marked sensitive in an effort to keep Trump and his legal team from disclosing it publicly during the trial.

Everyone on this thread….

- wake up everyday with predetermined outcomes
- find information that supports my bias
- like posts with handles that support my bias
- scoff, lie, belittle opposing view

Congrats!!!

OK. so what is your opinion on the topic of this thread?

Much of the committee’s work was made public through an 845-page, eight-chapter report, several televised hearings and about 180 released transcripts and interviews. Information not made public by the select committee but provided to the special counsel is among the information that would be marked sensitive in an effort to keep Trump and his legal team from disclosing it publicly during the trial.
You mean allowing Trump and his attorneys to use it in his defense, not to keep it out of the public eye. Discovery is a two way street.

Calls random stranger a name on a message board.

Random stranger calls him a name back on message board.

Calls random stranger a "keyboard warrior" on message board.
NO, I said you should wipe your vagina.....I didn't say you were a vagina but if the shoe fits and all.

I agree 100% with this. That was BS. And FoxNews and Republicans complained loud and long about it and how it wasn't right. That seems fair to me. But now the Republicans are trying to do the same thing. I assume that as you are complaining about this happening during January 6 meetings, you think it was wrong. I also assume that you think your Republican folks are better than the Democrat folks. So why are you OK with them doing what you are saying is wrong... Doesn't that make them the same... not better?

What REALLY kills me is the folks that are A-OK with rule breaking as long as it's THEIR SIDE doing the rule breaking. Then they squeal like pigs when the same thing happens with the OTHER SIDE doing it.

I get the arguments for and against making depositions public. Honestly I have no strong feelings about it either way. But I do think it should be consistent across the board. Either they are public, or they are not. I don't like people changing sides of the argument when it's to their advantage ATM.

Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT