ADVERTISEMENT

Why do banks take out fees for "Inactive account"?

johnhugh

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2003
Parent’s house
www.msnbc.com
It's like a penalty for holding your money with them.

Three months ago my savings account has $89 in it. After 3 months of fees I'm down to $67.

It's like they want you to spend out of your savings account, which isn't fiscally savvy IMO

It's like a penalty for holding your money with them.

Three months ago my savings account has $89 in it. After 3 months of fees I'm down to $67.

It's like they want you to spend out of your savings account, which isn't fiscally savvy IMO

Because you are an idiot. Next question sissy millenial shvthead.

Because banks have to keep minimum deposit on hand and an account that low with no activity isnt able to generate any revenue. Therefore it is a cost that gets passed to you.

People that think a nationwide secure network should come with no costs have very little business sense.

64EAF253-6376-4056-8424-53C51AA36E9E_zpsa0lcbisa.jpg

Believe it or not another stupid fed law. We have to send out a signature waiver for "dormant" accounts. Ur govment at work. Just worthless paperwork.

I closed a personal checking account with Bank of America once. After it closed and I got my balance back, they fined me for insufficient funds, as it was now at $0. It took me weeks of speaking to managers to clear things up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT