ADVERTISEMENT

Why do you vote the way you do?

DaTater

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2018
Without mentioning or badmouthing the other party, why do you vote the way you do? What policies are you sticklers on?

Prolife
Pro military spending
Pro 2nd amendment
Pro Christian

i believe God has given us the perfect model of society and rules. Over the years the loud minorities (not talking about race) have watered down and created new rules that are contrary to what God has given specific guidance on. Just because it makes you feel good or because you want something some way does not mean it should be allowed or changed.

are there bad people on both sides of the spectrum? Yes. But I will vote for the side closest to God’s design.

Reactions: Extender
Basically conservative.
- For conservative values - though I don't believe in denying rights to others (the two do not conflict but people seem to think they do). I believe the biggest issue the country faces is that we have too many single-parent homes and absent fathers (this is regardless of race BTW, and often the parent actually doing the work is the one who bears the 'shame' from others).
- Pro-2nd amendment
- Pro-low taxes (laughable nowadays regardless of party)
- Not big on entitlements
- Think abortion is an abomination that any civilized society should consider barbaric (would have less of an issue if we could establish when the fetus is truly 'alive').
- Believe in border security, though I have no problem with Mexicans/South Americans as a people (they can come but should come legally). I like the idea of a "wall" though maybe not a physical wall (more of a sensor array/patrol routes, etc where it makes more sense).
- I think we probably need to streamline the immigration process as part of the above.
- I think the left is a bunch of hypocrites. I find it hilarious that they feel they have a 'right' to the minority vote (I'm not a minority) and the female vote (I'm not a female)
- Believer in American Exceptionalism - but realize we have our flaws

I'm okay with the concept of healthcare for all, if a workable model could be developed.

Am open to debate on these. Debate is good. Disagreement is good.

To others who would just say I'm an ass or whatever for my beliefs without even understanding them - drink bleach.

Last edited:
Tax cuts
Deregulation of policies that send jobs out of the country
Support the military
Support Police - law and order
Appoint Judges that uphold the constitution
Defund plan parenthood
Reduce federal government in education and health care

Stop the NWO

Reactions: wmnesbitt
Because I am perpetually disgusted by the selfishness, greed, hypocrisy and bigotry I see from the right.

Because I am perpetually disgusted by the selfishness, greed, hypocrisy and bigotry I see from the right.

i hate politics so to me the same can be said for both parties.

No doubt on both sides, but at the end of the day, do you want the foundation of the values and principals this great nation was built on to be abolished? Because that’s what the far left wants...and I’m sorry but Mrs.Harris is as radical as it gets, and let’s be real she is running for POTUS, not Biden.

Reactions: wmnesbitt
one thing i notice

ok talks about selfishness greed and others

both democrats and republicans pay taxes

both only pay what the tax forms say

the law states that you have to at least pay that certain amount

democrats are more than welcome to always pay more in taxes

voluntarily

or

invest that additional income into the humanities of your choice

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts