ADVERTISEMENT

Why is this board polluted with radical QANON crazies all of a sudden?

nytigerfan

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2004
This board used to be tolerable for political discussion, but the past few days have seen an explosion of QANON crazies, I logged in on monday and had 30 quoted posts from the same three dudes.

Did @TigerGrowls find a way to clone himself? Or are these guys bots?

They are starting new posts like rabbit's breed. Fast and furious.

One dude has his avatar as Trump and JFK. Yikes.

it was probably linked on Rivals or somewhere else with a similar collection of nitwits and a gathering thought it would be fun to come troll

Reactions: flotiger
I never waste my time arguing facts with idiots. What's coming will arrive with or without your approval.
Truth!

E30Uf4DVoAMG7BH.jpg

This board used to be tolerable for political discussion, but the past few days have seen an explosion of QANON crazies, I logged in on monday and had 30 quoted posts from the same three dudes.

To be fair they are more than balanced by the idiot progressives.

Also, Trump and JFK were likely very similar in many of their political views - and both were/are pretty crappy people.

What's coming? Is it the storm? Please be specific and give lots of detail.
You don't want details, that's why you are stuck here in a bubble.

For anyone lurking that reads and wants the truth, familiarize yourself with this document:

It will go down as one of the most important documents in US history.

Also, Trump and JFK were likely very similar in many of their political views - and both were/are pretty crappy people.

His avatar is trump and JFKjr, because he is a QANON nut who believes that JFKjr is alive and will be returning to be trump's VP.

Yea, that's your team.

That's the hell of it. We don't want Boy Scouts or Gandhi, we want a leader to prosperity and clean out the gutter filled rat hole of DC. Nobody said we wanted to have beers, hookers, and blow with him. 😂

It just reeks of desperation when you have to accuse everyone in the other party of pedophilia, because you know your party's policies are hugely unpopular. But just like the saying "the smeller's the feller", those who project the loudest are the guiltiest of all. Which means you four are running a child pedophilia ring and you should be thrown in jail for the rest of your remaining days - you sick bastards!

It just reeks of desperation when you have to accuse everyone in the other party of pedophilia, because you know your party's policies are hugely unpopular. But just like the saying "the smeller's the feller", those who project the loudest are the guiltiest of all. Which means you four are running a child pedophilia ring and you should be thrown in jail for the rest of your remaining days - you sick bastards!
Totally forget that Epstein's cell cameras went suddenly blank and shockingly got Arkancided. Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills would ask, "why don't we know who Epstein's client list is?"

Totally forget that Epstein's cell cameras went suddenly blank and shockingly got Arkancided. Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills would ask, "why don't we know who Epstein's client list is?"
Pedophile!

It's going to get much worse the next 2 years. Trump has no choice but to go all in with his base, racist lunatics.

It's going to get much worse the next 2 years. Trump has no choice but to go all in with his base, racist lunatics.

Honest question, how do you get that Trump supporters are the racists?

I know I know, you're just parroting the talking points dems are feeding you, but do you ever even think about what you are saying?

Democrats invented the KKK. Republicans freed the slaves, then dems assassinated the Republican president that did so.

Remember segregation in the 50s and 60s? Still your party.

I mean, Biden, obama and hillary ALL eulogized a former KKK Grand Wizard barely a decade ago.

Dems are racists, they've always been racists.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone here?

His avatar is trump and JFKjr, because he is a QANON nut who believes that JFKjr is alive and will be returning to be trump's VP.

Yea, that's your team.
That’s literally all you got. Every time. Get out of moms basement. You have already cleaned all her windows with your tongue. At the very least, get more depth to your talking points. If I search Qanon on here, I bet you have more mentions than any board member.

Again, instead of being a raging shallow water liberal, find some new material other than….you’re Qanon, I owned you.

🤡

Reactions: NavigatorII
Honest question, how do you get that Trump supporters are the racists?

I know I know, you're just parroting the talking points dems are feeding you, but do you ever even think about what you are saying?

Democrats invented the KKK. Republicans freed the slaves, then dems assassinated the Republican president that did so.

Remember segregation in the 50s and 60s? Still your party.

I mean, Biden, obama and hillary ALL eulogized a former KKK Grand Wizard barely a decade ago.

Dems are racists, they've always been racists.

Do you really think you are fooling anyone here?
Yawn, you think this is the first time we've heard this low IQ misinformation?

It seems that anyone and everyone that doesn't blindly follow Pedo Peter is a Q follower? Do we have a secret hand shake or something? How about a symbol, something cool like the Illuminatti? 😂
I have it on good authority that you four are running a child sex ring. Wanna tell us more about it? I'm sure the authorities will be interested in your story.

I have it on good authority that you four are running a child sex ring. Wanna tell us more about it? I'm sure the authorities will be interested in your story.
Sure thing. Our business began in 2021. All of our business comes from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. So…..the “authorities” already know our story.

I already sent joe the pic you sent us. He said….thats it?

Sure thing. Our business began in 2021. All of our business comes from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. So…..the “authorities” already know our story.
I'd like to get a deposition from you at your first availability, you nasty scumbag.

ADVERTISEMENT