ADVERTISEMENT

Why is this board polluted with radical QANON crazies all of a sudden?

Man, if we could only get you to be this passionate about catching actual sex rings, and getting POTUS deposed for the comments in the diary.
Did she say he molested her? If she did, don't you think that's her lawsuit to pursue? Not sure that lawsuit would get very far when she didn't claim anything criminal - dumbass.

Did she say he molested her? If she did, don't you think that's her lawsuit to pursue? Not sure that lawsuit would get very far when she didn't claim anything criminal - dumbass.
FiiW8L-XEAAkXCO

She doesn’t have to claim anything criminal as it happened when she is a child.

A prosecutor makes the decision on whether or not charges should be filed based on evidence.

Good news. The FBI has the diary (evidence). Bad news? The FBI is corrupt AF.

Goodness, this is the guy that wanted to depants me?

Totally forget that Epstein's cell cameras went suddenly blank and shockingly got Arkancided. Anyone with a modicum of critical thinking skills would ask, "why don't we know who Epstein's client list is?"

Epsteins client list exists and bif published would shake this country across all parties and prople

I keep hoping it is put out there

It would end a lot of political careers just like Prince Andrew in England is now a non person

Epsteins client list exists and bif published would shake this country across all parties and prople

I keep hoping it is put out there

It would end a lot of political careers just like Prince Andrew in England is now a non person
Absolutely. Anyone ANYONE that preys on children should get hammered,

Libs take note: I didn't mention political affiliation. If they abused kids, they should be punished.

The lib response would be "Well wait a minute...is he a democrat or republican?"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT