ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Trump Spouting Russian Propaganda?

Dude. Russia is our Friend!! Don't trust those snakes in NATO!!! Our Dear Leader's overlord, Putin has all our best interest at heart. Half the board including those two referenced above would be on their knees welcoming Putin if Trump told them to. Don't worry, Hannity will tell them what they think tonight and they will have a response then.

Reactions: Dackel
Russia most definitely had been our friend. Otherwise, they would not have obtained the rights to 20% of our Uranium for a mere $145M. Why are you worried about Trump? After all, just heard today from a newly "sworn in" dem that we're gonna "impeach the M'F'er", right?

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Russia most definitely had been our friend. Otherwise, they would not have obtained the rights to 20% of our Uranium for a mere $145M. Why are you worried about Trump? After all, just heard today from a newly "sworn in" dem that we're gonna "impeach the M'F'er", right?

In other trump news... he is now blaming the stock market decline on the Democrats b/c they won the house. Apparently the decline just started in November? Also, he says now that the government in not shut down, instead government workers are striking b/c they want a wall.

In other TI news... @orangelvis and @TigerGrowls beleive every word the president says, without question.

In other trump news... he is now blaming the stock market decline on the Democrats b/c they won the house. Apparently the decline just started in November? Also, he says now that the government in not shut down, instead government workers are striking b/c they want a wall.

In other TI news... @orangelvis and @TigerGrowls beleive every word the president says, without question.

Links?

Once again you easily prove my point. You will believe whatever the supreme leader says you should believe.

Hes just stating a fact. The stock market can bounce up or down based on a lot of factors. Trump is a lot smarter than you. Just listen to him and be thankful....geez.

Hes just stating a fact. The stock market can bounce up or down based on a lot of factors. Trump is a lot smarter than you. Just listen to him and be thankful....geez.

Just listen to him and be thankful....geez.

Again proving my point, you are sheep.

Reactions: Dackel
Once again you easily prove my point. You will believe whatever the supreme leader says you should believe.

Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood were saying Trump would cause nuclear war with N.Korea once elected?
Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood pushed a stock market collapse if Trump were elected?
Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood then pushed a total economic collapse if Trump were elected?
How much of what the dems/msm/hollywood constant drumbeat are you marching towards?
Remember tariffs were going to ruin our economy? Were you spouting that also?

So, who is the sheep? Has Trump not accomplished more in 2 years than any president in the last 50?
Does Trump ever get credit for anything from the dems/msm/hollywood or you?
Who is the sheep?

(For the record, I never stated above that I believed the dems were causing Stock market fluctuations. I just asked you a question. The problem with people like you, is get all bent out of shape when Trump trolls the dem leadership, but have no problem believing things like Trump is killing children at the border etc.)

Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood were saying Trump would cause nuclear war with N.Korea once elected?
Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood pushed a stock market collapse if Trump were elected?
Remember when the dems/msm/hollywood then pushed a total economic collapse if Trump were elected?

In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold. Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw, an easily defeated effigy, which the opponent never intended upon defending anyway.

In the straw man fallacy, someone attacks a position the opponent doesn’t really hold. Instead of contending with the actual argument, he or she instead attacks the equivalent of a lifeless bundle of straw, an easily defeated effigy, which the opponent never intended upon defending anyway.

... while not addressing the two years of accomplishments accomplishments, I see.

... while not addressing the two years of accomplishments accomplishments, I see.
You are the one claiming accomplishments (there have been some) but without specifics nobody can debate it. You are making the claim of accomplishments, you are required to support that claim.

So the false flag is that they lied that they were working for a Jones supporter when they sent Facebook memes. I mean thats pretty bad and its probably illegal.
The only reason you posted that is that it said Russian tactics and democrats. Its still American citizens duping other American citizens.

So anyway, why is Trump spreading Russian propaganda?

You need to do a little more research... lol and I'm not going to do it for you. Unbelievable what you msm believers don't know.

You need to do a little more research... lol and I'm not going to do it for you. Unbelievable what you msm believers don't know.
You aren't making any sense. I read the article you posted and I even read the Washington Post article which was the source who broke the story.
What do I need education on? I read the whole thing. Whats up ? Why is Trump ... spreading Russian propaganda? Care to explain?

Why are former Obama political hacks and dem donors running false flag, Russian bot operations to influence voters in American elections?

Why are former Obama political hacks and dem donors running false flag, Russian bot operations to influence voters in American elections?
It says it right in the articles. It says that some tech billionaire paid a company for a Birmingham project and they did the bot facebook stuff to suppress voting of R and get out the vote of D.

So now, why is Donald Trump pushing Russian propaganda?

It says it right in the articles. It says that some tech billionaire paid a company for a Birmingham project and they did the bot facebook stuff to suppress voting of R and get out the vote of D.

So now, why is Donald Trump pushing Russian propaganda?

So, did Mueller not indict actual Russians for doing the same thing?
Oh, and I never said Trump was "pushing" Russian propaganda. If you are saying that, well, that's quite a stretch.

So, did Mueller not indict actual Russians for doing the same thing?
Oh, and I never said Trump was "pushing" Russian propaganda. If you are saying that, well, that's quite a stretch.
The nile is a river.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You are siting a freaking website that just published this headline:

In January 2019, The Daily Caller published a story with the headline worthy of the National Enquirer "Here’s The Photo Some Described As A Nude Selfie Of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez." AND to make it worse, it was a fake photo!

Not to mention the website was founded by Trump fanboy Tucker Carlson. Here's the wikipedia entry on them featuring it's encouragement of violence against protesters and its ties to white supremacists.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

But even funnier than that, you actually call out folks as "MSM readers".

I'll occasionally site an associated press linked story, but you can't believe the shiit that these conservative sites publish (or the liberal ones for that matter). FAKE NEWS indeed.

The Trump Russia narrative has got to stop. If there is anything that makes me (Libertarian) support Trump is this false crazy talk about Trump colluding with Russia. Just shut up

First of all, I agree on the whole "Working for Russia" thing. That's crazy talk indeed. We here all know about my feels about our President. But Donald Trump works for Donald Trump and Donald Trump is all about Donald Trump. Always has been, always will be. I find the idea that he's somehow on the Russian payroll silly.

Would he step over the line with Russia if that gave him an advantage in the election? Would he sell influence if the price was right and he thought he could get away with it? Unfortunately, I believe that the answer here is yes. Did he? I have no idea. And that's what the investigation is all about. Did Trump work with an enemy nation to help himself get elected?.

Reactions: PontificatingUnifex
The Trump Russia narrative has got to stop. If there is anything that makes me (Libertarian) support Trump is this false crazy talk about Trump colluding with Russia. Just shut up
If lies against a political make you support them, how do you not support all of them. I hear Obama is from Kenya. Ridiculous argument.

Yes they did acquire 20% in exchange for big money to the Clinton Foundation. And, by the way, Hillary as Sec. of State, approved the transaction! I suppose she is a Russian spy also. You really can’t make this stuff up!

Yes they did acquire 20% in exchange for big money to the Clinton Foundation. And, by the way, Hillary as Sec. of State, approved the transaction! I suppose she is a Russian spy also. You really can’t make this stuff up!
If Hillary is a Russian spy then she should be held accountable. I don't see what that has to do with this thread.

First of all, I agree on the whole "Working for Russia" thing. That's crazy talk indeed. We here all know about my feels about our President. But Donald Trump works for Donald Trump and Donald Trump is all about Donald Trump. Always has been, always will be. I find the idea that he's somehow on the Russian payroll silly.

Would he step over the line with Russia if that gave him an advantage in the election? Would he sell influence if the price was right and he thought he could get away with it? Unfortunately, I believe that the answer here is yes. Did he? I have no idea. And that's what the investigation is all about. Did Trump work with an enemy nation to help himself get elected?.
And/or did he do it to open up the Russian market for the trump brand. The only person trump cares about is Trump as you said.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT