ADVERTISEMENT

Why would any investigation of Russian interference not include this? FB reference

Because there's nothing illegal about it. Just like there's nothing illegal about Trump and his campaign meeting with the Russians (even if they made plans for the future). There is no law to break here. HOWEVER. There is a federal law that deals with federal campaigns and foreign governments. Namely that no federal campaign can receive anything of value from a foreign government. So the whole investigation hinges on whether Trump's campaign actually got dirt on Hillary from the Russians. There's no question that they wanted said dirt and that they met with the Russian to GET that dirt (Trump Jr's own leaked emails prove this). BUT did they actually get the information. THAT is what the whole investigation hinges on. Everything else is window dressing and Collusion is not even a real thing as far as laws go.

Now that being said, I find the above report VERY disturbing. Russia is not our friend and it worries me a LOT when folks in power are working with unfriendly nations. So I got a REAL problem with Trump AND whomever else is working with them.

Because there's nothing illegal about it. Just like there's nothing illegal about Trump and his campaign meeting with the Russians (even if they made plans for the future). There is no law to break here. HOWEVER. There is a federal law that deals with federal campaigns and foreign governments. Namely that no federal campaign can receive anything of value from a foreign government. So the whole investigation hinges on whether Trump's campaign actually got dirt on Hillary from the Russians. There's no question that they wanted said dirt and that they met with the Russian to GET that dirt (Trump Jr's own leaked emails prove this). BUT did they actually get the information. THAT is what the whole investigation hinges on. Everything else is window dressing and Collusion is not even a real thing as far as laws go.

Now that being said, I find the above report VERY disturbing. Russia is not our friend and it worries me a LOT when folks in power are working with unfriendly nations. So I got a REAL problem with Trump AND whomever else is working with them.

If you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't in a campaign. then that's one more law that Hillary has broken to add to her many other illegalities.
It's pretty well established that Trump didn't take any campaign contributions nor did he purchase any information from anyone. He's been under a microscope for 1.5 years...and nothing. As far as DonJr's meeting, he never agreed that he would purchase anything. With the new info that's coming out from the IG, it's highly likely that he was set up by a CIA/FBI mole to agree to that meeting anyway. If you look at the situation from 30,000ft., at least for me, it's pretty obvious that the higher ups in the FBI/DOJ first concocted a plan to save Hillary; when that didn't work, they jumped into planB, which was to take Trump down.
Hopefully you're very disturbed by the facts that are coming out in the IG report. Biggest abuse of power in US history. Horowitz issuing criminal referrals.
That POS, Clapper is on CNN today trying to cover his tracks. He's claiming they were looking for Russian interference by spying on these Trump people. Bullsh!t. He was setting them up. The reason I brought the article, is they were worried about Russian interference, how about looking into what this Russian IT company might be doing with facebook, WaPo, etc.

If you can't take anything of value from a foreign gov't in a campaign. then that's one more law that Hillary has broken to add to her many other illegalities.
It's pretty well established that Trump didn't take any campaign contributions nor did he purchase any information from anyone. He's been under a microscope for 1.5 years...and nothing. As far as DonJr's meeting, he never agreed that he would purchase anything. With the new info that's coming out from the IG, it's highly likely that he was set up by a CIA/FBI mole to agree to that meeting anyway. If you look at the situation from 30,000ft., at least for me, it's pretty obvious that the higher ups in the FBI/DOJ first concocted a plan to save Hillary; when that didn't work, they jumped into planB, which was to take Trump down.
Hopefully you're very disturbed by the facts that are coming out in the IG report. Biggest abuse of power in US history. Horowitz issuing criminal referrals.
That POS, Clapper is on CNN today trying to cover his tracks. He's claiming they were looking for Russian interference by spying on these Trump people. Bullsh!t. He was setting them up. The reason I brought the article, is they were worried about Russian interference, how about looking into what this Russian IT company might be doing with facebook, WaPo, etc.

There's something called conspiracy which certainly occurred.

No matter how much you love Trump don't forget this fact: Trump is Trump's biggest problem!

There's something called conspiracy which certainly occurred.
Conspiracy from whom? Trump or Hillary? The FBI knew the dossier was bought and paid for by the Hillary campaign. FACT. It's coming out now that all of Trumps people were were set up by the deep state, bad actors. Deep State is deep state; has nothing to do with repub or dem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT