ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jesse Morgan be the HERO to Save Pennsylvania and this Country? – Trump Posted this on His YouTube Account Last Night ( VIDEO)

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-posted-youtube-account-last-night-video/

By Joe Hoft
Published December 21, 2020 at 10:40am
799 Comments
jesse-morgan-fbi-2-600x332.jpg

Share on Facebook(709)TweetShareEmail

It’s happening!
Will Jesse Morgan, USPS Contractor, be the “hero” to save Pennsylvania?
This was on Trump’s YouTube page last night.
42798D1A-BEE9-4D17-9CF2-213F8F203026-371x600.jpeg

Trump YouTube channel posted this video last night:

TRENDING: "Big News Coming Out Of Pennsylvania"- Trump Tweets: "Very Big Illegal Ballot Drop"

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...rump-posted-youtube-account-last-night-video/

By Joe Hoft
Published December 21, 2020 at 10:40am
799 Comments
jesse-morgan-fbi-2-600x332.jpg

Share on Facebook(709)TweetShareEmail

It’s happening!
Will Jesse Morgan, USPS Contractor, be the “hero” to save Pennsylvania?
This was on Trump’s YouTube page last night.
42798D1A-BEE9-4D17-9CF2-213F8F203026-371x600.jpeg

Trump YouTube channel posted this video last night:

TRENDING: "Big News Coming Out Of Pennsylvania"- Trump Tweets: "Very Big Illegal Ballot Drop"

WOW!!! This looks like a smoking gun for sure. One question for OP... well actually two. 1. It's almost two months after the elections, if this is the evidence you claim, how come it hasn't been presented in court?and You know with the other 50 or so lawsuits. Trump must have the worst legal team in history. 2. How is this claim different from the 10 or 15 other crap claims you've made?

As some examples:

and

and (and one of my favorites.. baggies of USBs)

and of course let's not forget to heap distain and ridicule on the source....

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Someone tell me the conclusions we are supposed to reach from this rambling monologue.

Conclusions/Cliff's Notes: I am a US postal worker who made the questionable decision to grow a beard without a moustache. I carry packages in my big truck. I carried some stuff that I think is fake ballots across state lines. Since I'm a postal worker, it's still illegal to know what's in the packages that I carry, but my superpower let me see inside the packages and the label said... "these are the fake ballots, please get them to Pennsylvania via the US Mail system, because the people who are stealing the election and have planned out a giant conspiracy have no other way to get the fake ballots into Penn State and no way to produce them there... We have to import them from another state".

WOW!!! This looks like a smoking gun for sure. One question for OP... well actually two. 1. It's almost two months after the elections, if this is the evidence you claim, how come it hasn't been presented in court?and You know with the other 50 or so lawsuits. Trump must have the worst legal team in history. 2. How is this claim different from the 10 or 15 other crap claims you've made?

As some examples:

and

and (and one of my favorites.. baggies of USBs)

and of course let's not forget to heap distain and ridicule on the source....

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Courts are not hearing the evidence. They have either refused to hear or just ignored the massive fraud. Most of these players are in the tank with the fraud and part of it. This is 1776 part 2. The US is fighting for freedom from the deep state at this time. Trump won a massive victory though and the people are with him. When/if the shit hits the fan, then Trump will be in good hands as he has the massive support of the people.

The deep state has been around for a long time and have basically taken over. Most all positions are occupied by individuals that are aware and onboard with what the deep state is. They will only do what benefits the deep state. Trump is considered a threat to the deep state as he is faithful to the American people and not the globalist cabal and that is why we have witnessed what has happened over the last 4 years. Anyone that cant see this is a sheeple and has been heavily brainwashed and indoctrinated by the foreign occupiers.

Courts are not hearing the evidence. They have either refused to hear or just ignored the massive fraud. Most of these players are in the tank with the fraud and part of it. This is 1776 part 2. The US is fighting for freedom from the deep state at this time. Trump won a massive victory though and the people are with him. When/if the shit hits the fan, then Trump will be in good hands as he has the massive support of the people.

The deep state has been around for a long time and have basically taken over. Most all positions are occupied by individuals that are aware and onboard with what the deep state is. They will only do what benefits the deep state. Trump is considered a threat to the deep state as he is faithful to the American people and not the globalist cabal and that is why we have witnessed what has happened over the last 4 years. Anyone that cant see this is a sheeple and has been heavily brainwashed and indoctrinated by the foreign occupiers.

Sure man, whatever. Now the entire court system in the US is part of the Deep State? I suppose the SCOTUS is Deep State now too? Including the justices Trump appointed, right? At what point does Trump become a dumbass for constantly appointing Deep State people to positions of power? Isn't he a genius who hires the best people? Remember those IG reports that you kept saying were going to "prove" the Deep State was real? Whatever happened to those? Where are all those charges you said were coming?

Let's see, so essentially every government agency is part of the Deep State. The Press is part of the Deep State. The CDC is part of the Deep State. Now all the Judges from across the country (some of whom Trump appointed) are part of the Deep State. Republicans that have supported Trump his entire time in office are part of the Deep State because they say the election was secure. Thousands of formerly law abiding Americans conspired to steal the election (Republicans and Democrats) must be part of the Deep State too. At this point, who ISN'T part of the Deep State?

Just a quick question. When so many people are part of this Deep State, at what point does the Deep State become a just bunch of Americans who think Trump sucks and want him out of office? You know, kind of like what happened in the election.

Last edited:
Sure man, whatever. Now the entire court system in the US is part of the Deep State? I suppose the SCOTUS is Deep State now too? Including the justices Trump appointed, right? At what point does Trump become a dumbass for constantly appointing Deep State people to positions of power? Isn't he a genius who hires the best people? Remember those IG reports that you kept saying were going to "prove" the Deep State was real? Whatever happened to those? Where are all those charges you said were coming?

Let's see, so essentially every government agency is part of the Deep State. The Press is part of the Deep State. The CDC is part of the Deep State. Now all the Judges from across the country (some of whom Trump appointed) are part of the Deep State. Republicans that have supported Trump his entire time in office are part of the Deep State because they say the election was secure. Thousands of formerly law abiding Americans conspired to steal the election (Republicans and Democrats) must be part of the Deep State too. At this point, who ISN'T part of the Deep State?

Just a quick question. When so many people are part of this Deep State, at what point does the Deep State become a just bunch of Americans who think Trump sucks and want him out of office?

👏👏👏👏👏👊

Reactions: yoshi121374

Just a quick question. When so many people are part of this Deep State, at what point does the Deep State become a just bunch of Americans who think Trump sucks and want him out of office?

So much this. Well done sir.

Reactions: emajor2 and dpic73

Just a quick question. When so many people are part of this Deep State, at what point does the Deep State become a just bunch of Americans who think Trump sucks and want him out of office? You know, kind of like what happened in the election.

I didnt say the entire membership of any group, but a lot of the powerbroker decision makers are in on it. Whether the new justices are in on it or not is an open question. Concerning so many in on it, its basically the political class in DC that basically runs the country, but is a small minority of the total people in the country. They have set up a system to rule of the many by a few. If this election stands, then its basically the end of our nation as it was as election fraud will have been sanctioned and the lib sheeples do not seem to grasp this due to Trump Derangement syndrome(yes...that includes you @hopefultiger13 ). There is so much obvious sketchy stuff that is happening that even a dumb person should be able to see it.

• Haha
I didnt say the entire membership of any group, but a lot of the powerbroker decision makers are in on it. Whether the new justices are in on it or not is an open question. Concerning so many in on it, its basically the political class in DC that basically runs the country, but is a small minority of the total people in the country. They have set up a system to rule of the many by a few. If this election stands, then its basically the end of our nation as it was as election fraud will have been sanctioned and the lib sheeples do not seem to grasp this due to Trump Derangement syndrome(yes...that includes you @hopefultiger13 ). There is so much obvious sketchy stuff that is happening that even a dumb person should be able to see it.

This is why we call you names and why you absolutely deserve it. You are not worthy of this country you feckless, seditious POS.

Last edited:
This is why we call you names and why you absolutely deserve it. You are not worthy of this country you feckless, seditious POS.

This. OP is a traitor to the United States. He continues to advocate for the overthrow of the duly elected government of the US. It’s treason, and he and his ilk should be thrown in jail.

I proudly put my support behind our currently elected potus as he fights this continuing coup attempt from the radical communist leaning left.....yes....thats you guys.

I proudly put my support behind our currently elected potus as he fights this continuing coup attempt from the radical communist leaning left.....yes....thats you guys.

You're a fvcking traitor is what you are and you should have your citizenship revoked. You demand that we be ruled by a sociopath with the mental capacity of a scrotum, because you like it that he insults people. You don't give two shits about the will of the American people or being a good citizen. You are nothing but an infection and America needs a vaccine against you and all the treasonous inbreds of your ilk.

Really? What evidence do you have that the elections aren't fair? Has there been a case in court that shows that voting machines were rigged? Nope. Has there been a case in court that shows that thousands of Americans were involved in a conspiracy to overthrow the election? Nope. Are all the states that are accused of being corrupt run by Dems? Nope. Perhaps the SCOTUS has given us some indication that this election may be corrupt? Nope. Maybe the AG of the US thinks that the election was rigged? Nope. The fact of the matter is that there's no evidence of this... NONE.

Look man, you want to support Trump, that's certainly your right. You want to be pissed that he lost...ditto. I get that. I was right there back in 2016. BUT. Part of being an American is that when you lose an election, you tip your hat to the winner, accept the loss, put your head down and start working toward 2024. You know there will be another election then right? That's the way America works. Convince enough people that Trump is the right man, and he'll get reelected. But as I've said from the very beginning, you'll never accept the results of the election, no matter how much evidence that it was indeed fair there is. Never. Rule of Law is a big deal, it's kind of the alter that America was built on. But you've long ago abandoned that and you now worship at the alter of Trump and his cult of personality.

You are absolutely convinced that half the population of this country is willing to flush our constitution down the drain on the word of ONE MAN. No evidence needed. One guy who has spent his entire life looking after himself and trying to make a buck. One guy who lies every time he opens his mouth. You've advocated martial law to keep Trump in power. You've ignored the repeated decisions of various courts of law around the country. You've openly supported throwing the election out the window because... reasons. Honestly, I'm not sure that American is the right country for you. It seems more like you'd belong in a place like N. Korea, where you can make pee pee in your panties every time the Dear Leader speaks and can rant about how the whole world is against the Dear Leader and how only he speaks the truth. Or maybe one of those Middle East countries where the Taliban is a big thing. You can wrap your head in a towel, grow a beard, and if anyone dares to complain about <insert Dear Leader's Name here> you just take them down to the soccer field and put a bullet in their brains. Frankly those places sound more your speed than a country where we collectively decide who runs the show.

Reactions: dpic73

*stable genius

You and Dpic gonna do the arresting?

😄

They are... right after your lion hearted President does the arresting for all the folks that disagree with him that he called traitors. I'm absolutely sure that if anything cropped up that might risk his precious skin it would be time for another "bunker inspection".

Courts require evidence. Courts require that you don't lie--or you go to jail.

This is why none of this 'evidence' is heard, because it is all made up nonsense. This guy got his 15 min of fame and some air time and probably a bit of cash. But this isn't evidence of anything--just like the rest of the made up nonsense that has amounted to ZILCH.

And yet, you want to get rid of democracy bc random dude with beard says so or drunk lady in Michigan who worked cleaning glass for an afternoon said so. It is so ridiculous. Put up or shut up with actual evidence or accept democracy like a patriot. If not, you are part of the the bad guys trying to undermine our constitution, the rule of law, free and fair elections/democracy, and ultimately this country.

Courts require evidence. Courts require that you don't lie--or you go to jail.

This is why none of this 'evidence' is heard, because it is all made up nonsense. This guy got his 15 min of fame and some air time and probably a bit of cash. But this isn't evidence of anything--just like the rest of the made up nonsense that has amounted to ZILCH.

And yet, you want to get rid of democracy bc random dude with beard says so or drunk lady in Michigan who worked cleaning glass for an afternoon said so. It is so ridiculous. Put up or shut up with actual evidence or accept democracy like a patriot. If not, you are part of the the bad guys trying to undermine our constitution, the rule of law, free and fair elections/democracy, and ultimately this country.

You are wrong wrong wrong!! We will see what happens. Im still saying that Trump will win in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT