ADVERTISEMENT

Will people actually cancel or alter their holiday plans?

giphy.gif
I unfollowed that douche long ago, but I’m glad I got to see the post from your follow up bc it reaffirmed my thoughts.

When my mom passed away in July my approach to living life during a pandemic changed. She was in a nursing home and I had not seen her since February. Up until that time I visited her weekly and so did my brother on different days. She died of a broken heart with no family around her. I also had Covid (Flu..age 73) three weeks before she passed.

I decided after that series of events that I no longer will live my life in fear and will continue to make memories with my family. I wear a mask and I follow the mask guidelines when away from my home. I am having my family over for Thanksgiving, just as I normally do...I live in N.C....not worried but I will post my 4th Amendment Rights on my door and require a search warrant for any police that wishes to reprimand me.

Happy Thanksgiving and hope you will do as you wish...while we have a free country...in other words, I am not changing a damn thing...

Decided not to travel for thanksgiving and xmas. Kids are in school and daycare. Given they are not likely to exhibit symptoms but could pass the virus we won't take the chance passing it to our parents.

I think there is a low risk of it occurring, but personally know someone who's mother died from contracting the virus via a multi day family gathering.

If I was over 65 and/or had a known dire medical issue I would be less concerned about contracting the virus vs what type of care I'd receive in my locale.

Reactions: scullman
Only thing we changed is we rented a cabin outside of Cherokee for Thanksgiving. Looking forward to catching some trout Thanksgiving morning.

Reactions: Tigertrout970
Awesome. Just don’t come on here asking for prayers if a family member gets sick and sure as shit don’t come on here complaining when your kids are back at home digital learning.

I’ve been with this group of people in my family so many times since March for get togethers. As far as kids, unless my dog starts school I don’t think I have anything to worry about.

Reactions: Tkinard43
It’s a Peaceful protest, not a riot and especially not on someone else’s property but on private property you dick 🤣🤣

Nice Try...nevermind you’re just showing everyone that you’re a dumbass

I’m not the pussy who railed about covid being a hoax and then came on her begging for prayers when you thought you had it. What an unbelievable puss you are.

Nice Try...nevermind you’re just showing everyone that you’re a dumbass

I’m not the pussy who railed about covid being a hoax and then came on her begging for prayers when you thought you had it. What an unbelievable puss you are.

That’s for my son! I have never thought I had it. Nice try commie pussy. It does show how they controlled the narrative by only testing the sickest. Thus, making the death rate over inflated. This is how you provide a link:

Last edited:
Not once but twice will be in a packed house eating a Thanksgiving dinner.

More worried about gaining to much weight than Covid.

People who actually stay away from their family and friends over the Holidays for fear of Covid are losers(edit: if you aren't sick of course).
*too

Typically we have my wife's family( she is from a family of 8 kids ) for Thanksgiving along with my parents, both 81, who live a couple miles from us. 25-30 folks strong most years.

Think what you want but that ain't happening this year. My wife and I agreed that including my parents along with having our kids with us was paramount so this year we will be 6 strong haha. My parents, us and 2 of our 3 kids.

Some of you talk a big game about not changing a thing but I've seen too many patients die alone in the ICU from this to ignore the reality that I cannot expose my parents to the russian roulette that would have been having them at our house with 30 other people from all over the southeast. Their risk will be greater as it is just being around us 4 but I talked to them about that and they were willing to accept that reality.
i am glad at least one person on here has some level of sense an understanding of what we are actually dealing with. The ignorance on here truly astounds me.

I'm not changing anything. Been walking through the crowds for nine months. Any of y'all are welcome at my house.

Reactions: nmerritt11
I’m curious if this is just a bunch of news BS or if people will actually not see their family around the holidays? If so, talk about incredibly pathetic.
This is absolutely BS, they’re trying to control us! This is like keeping track of how many flu cases we had last year! Do you think these NWO homers are not going to see their families? Hell No! This whole Covid narrative is BS! The media & much of the medical community has lied their asses off about this BS Virus!

Show me a link puss, BTW I’m willing to do more than smash some windows for my freedom. You little commie Nancy bitch

You want actual evidence? Nah, thats not how this works. I just keep saying it until people start to believe it.

By the way, you couldnt bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Reactions: dpic73
Hell no...leaving Disney now...holidays will be the same and headed to Mexico in 2 weeks. If I die, I die but odds are higher I die driving back from Disney that from Covid
[/QUOTE

Not to hijack the thread, but how was Disney? We are planning a trip after the first of the year...

That’s for my son! I have never thought I had it. Nice try commie pussy. It does show how they controlled the narrative by only testing the sickest. Thus, making the death rate over inflated. This is how you provide a link:

As I have mentioned before I’ve several heart surgeries. Prayers are sure welcomed from all.

That sure sounds like you are asking for prayers for YOURSELF. Not only are you a huge pussy, you are also a hypocrite (and apparently dumb as a bag of rocks).

Reactions: TheTigersNest
As I have mentioned before I’ve several heart surgeries. Prayers are sure welcomed from all.

That sure sounds like you are asking for prayers for YOURSELF. Not only are you a huge pussy, you are also a hypocrite (and apparently dumb as a bag of rocks).
You lose, thanks for playing

you are also a commie pussy (and apparently dumb as a bag of rocks).

Gonna be hilarious when you guys are required to wear a mask inside your home. Already being passed in places, that will just complete the picture.

• Love
Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Decided not to travel for thanksgiving and xmas. Kids are in school and daycare. Given they are not likely to exhibit symptoms but could pass the virus we won't take the chance passing it to our parents.

I think there is a low risk of it occurring, but personally know someone who's mother died from contracting the virus via a multi day family gathering.

If I was over 65 and/or had a known dire medical issue I would be less concerned about contracting the virus vs what type of care I'd receive in my locale.

we were planning to do family thanksgiving as normal but it kind of unraveled For a variety of reasons some COVID. Honestly I’m excited to stay home, not travel for thanksgiving or Christmas (Which is normal). We are going to friends house for thanksgiving and it is 5 minutes down the road

Awesome. Just don’t come on here asking for prayers if a family member gets sick and sure as shit don’t come on here complaining when your kids are back at home digital learning.
I will pray for him if he asks for prayer. I will pray for you too since the devil is licking his chops thinking about getting you after comments like that.

Oh, go smash cars and break a window tough guy

What's hilarious is that you are arguing "I didnt post asking for prayers because I thought I had covid, I posted asking for prayers because I thought I might get it". That is worse dummy.

Reactions: Esso Porch
What's hilarious is that you are arguing "I didnt post asking for prayers because I thought I had covid, I posted asking for prayers because I thought I might get it". That is worse dummy.
I never thought I had it and that’s a FACT. I know Commies don’t do well when faced with a cold hard FACT. You should stick to rock throwing, window smashing and arson.

PS don’t forget to wear a mask and hood. Pussy

Here is how you provide a link: https://clemson.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-university-covid-success.212141/post-4175649

Last edited:
We normally do Thanksgiving at my parent's house with about 25 people from my mom's side of the family. The whole thing is being cancelled because one of my aunts and her family isn't coming (she's going through chemo for breast cancer) and my mom doesn't want my 90+ year old grandparents around everyone.

Honestly it's bullshit and I'm 99% sure if it were up to my grandparents, who don't have very many Thanksgivings left, we would be operating as normal. Of course I don't blame my aunt for not coming, but there's no reason everyone else shouldn't get together IMO. It sucks that Thanksgiving is gonna be ruined.

We normally do Thanksgiving at my parent's house with about 25 people from my mom's side of the family. The whole thing is being cancelled because one of my aunts and her family isn't coming (she's going through chemo for breast cancer) and my mom doesn't want my 90+ year old grandparents around everyone.

Honestly it's bullshit and I'm 99% sure if it were up to my grandparents, who don't have very many Thanksgivings left, we would be operating as normal. It sucks that Thanksgiving is gonna be ruined.
It’s all part of the plan to divid and conquer.

FCE34-A5-B-B2-DF-49-D1-980-F-3-BC5-CACDDB84.jpg

I never thought I had it and that’s a FACT. I know Commies don’t do well when faced with a cold hard FACT. You should stick to rock throwing, window smashing and arson.

PS don’t forget to wear a mask and hood. Pussy

Y'all should start a poll and find out who the board thinks won this argument. Has potential.

• Haha
we were planning to do family thanksgiving as normal but it kind of unraveled For a variety of reasons some COVID. Honestly I’m excited to stay home, not travel for thanksgiving or Christmas (Which is normal). We are going to friends house for thanksgiving and it is 5 minutes down the road
We are always traveling for thanksgiving. Happy to actually get to watch football, eat and drink like many on thanksgiving. It's a nice change from the norm.

Reactions: OculusTiger
I’m curious if this is just a bunch of news BS or if people will actually not see their family around the holidays? If so, talk about incredibly pathetic.
Traveling with family...being careful but refusing to live in fear!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT