ADVERTISEMENT

Will Somebody Please Do Something About Comrade Steyer?

Nov 29, 2010
I cringe every time I see one of his ridiculous ads. Somebody needs to tell him he has no chance. Makes me particularly sick to see his ads on Tiger Illustrated. I hope they are charging him a premium rate.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Although he may be a successful business person, I think he is an absolute nut. Tired of him hijacking all of my damn YouTube videos and every other commercial on TV. I would like to see him get in an actual debate. Bet he would get ripped to shreds . Oh and it’s weird as hell he is always wearing the Indian belt

Ya'll need an adblocker or something. I haven't seen him, but I hate his commercials on the radio.

My 88 year old Dad, thought he was from S.C.; because of all the ads. Unbelievable amount of money that he and the Bloomer are spending. Heard on the radio just now that Blooms is not even on the ballot for the primary.

My 88 year old Dad, thought he was from S.C.; because of all the ads. Unbelievable amount of money that he and the Bloomer are spending. Heard on the radio just now that Blooms is not even on the ballot for the primary.

It’s been pretty well known that Bloomberg’s strategy was to skip the early states. You can’t really hate on him for basically disregarding the DNC rules and not taking certain $, etc. which caused him to not qualify for the debates. It would be a waste to run a losing battle in Iowa, etc. where he doesn’t have the name recognition and can still win big later.

Steyer has never seemed very likable to me too but I guess he comes around if you listen to him. He seems to care about the right things. I like Yang a lot too but he seems more like a VP. He’s really ahead of the game regarding tech and has some good ideas but would need help with things like foreign policy and heated debates. Buttigieg is awesome but doesn’t seem to have the “it” factor to draw votes to beat Trump.

I cringe every time I see one of his ridiculous ads. Somebody needs to tell him he has no chance. Makes me particularly sick to see his ads on Tiger Illustrated. I hope they are charging him a premium rate.
Steyer is a Committee of 300 member which is @ the top of the NWO

ADVERTISEMENT