ADVERTISEMENT

Will you be voting for Hillary?

OT: Will you be voting for Hillary in the 2016 election?

• Yes

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No

Votes: 65 89.0%

• Total voters

jimbob1019

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 4, 2009
So I see there is a lot of Trump supporter bashing going on here & I'm convinced it's mostly from those in the Hillary camp. So I'm just curious...will you admit it? Or are you embarrassed to let people know you're supporting her?

So vote...& if you really have any balls, please comment & share WHY you will be voting for her...please provide us with examples as to why she's gained your vote.

So I see there is a lot of Trump supporter bashing going on here & I'm convinced it's mostly from those in the Hillary camp. So I'm just curious...will you admit it? Or are you embarrassed to let people know you're supporting her?

So vote...& if you really have any balls, please comment & share WHY you will be voting for her...please provide us with examples as to why she's gained your vote.
stopped reading at your first sentence, just because i laugh at trump and think his candidacy is a joke, i must like Hillary? that's some logic there

Reactions: ChiefTiger
giphy.gif

Oh my God!

Reactions: SWUtigers
stopped reading at your first sentence, just because i laugh at trump and think his candidacy is a joke, i must like Hillary? that's some logic there
No kidding. At least we know one mouth breather voting for Trump! LOL

And by the way, no, I'm not voting for either train wreck.

Just because someone does not like Trump or does not support him does not mean they're in the Hillary camp. To think that is plain stupid if you ask me.

A lot of people just don't like Trump. I don't like him because I think he's like Obama. His ego gets too much in the way and he cannot just shut up. That does not mean I'm voting for Clinton, though.

Lots of candidates & it's still early but, geeze, get your own grip on things.

Reactions: Howard's Jock
Jimbob logic easily the worst logic

Because you are not voting for Trump you are obviously voting for Hillary when their are literally 15 other options at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefTiger
I am a conservative and I am not a fan of Trump. To say that bashing Trump is a product of being for Hillary is wrong. almost 8 out of 10 Republican voters are not supporting Trump. You have a 1 in 5 chance of talking to a Trump person...

They are both steaming piles of dung. One might smell slightly worse, but it doesn't change what they are. I wouldn't vote for either one if you paid me to. Although, I'm sure there are some who would and will.

Ok, so not all Trump bashers are Hillary supporters...I forgot who my crowd is so I guess I should dumb it down a bit...

So let me put it like this...we ALL know there are a ton of people here that will vote for Hillary yet I can't remember seeing one person here admit it...I wanna know who will openly admit their support for Hillary & why they do....seems like most are embarrassed to tell anyone though...

& yes, there are a lot of people disguising themselves as conservatives who are bashing Trump to try & justify their vote for Hillary.

Ok, so not all Trump bashers are Hillary supporters...I forgot who my crowd is so I guess I should dumb it down a bit...

So let me put it like this...we ALL know there are a ton of people here that will vote for Hillary yet I can't remember seeing one person here admit it...I wanna know who will openly admit their support for Hillary & why they do....seems like most are embarrassed to tell anyone though...

& yes, there are a lot of people disguising themselves as conservatives who are bashing Trump to try & justify their vote for Hillary.
no need, your first post was plenty dumb

Says the guy who handle refers to some dude's crotch...& probably will be voting for Hillary
Speaking of people who can't STFU. Why do you think that people who don't agree with you are liberals? Are you just trolling your own fanbase or just stupid? I'm thinking latter.

Board is vast majority white educated male southerners so not sure why you think large amounts of Hillary supporters are on here.

This same demographic is also smart enough (jimbob not included) to realize that Trump is an egotistical unethical hot headed loud mouth who would make a terrible president and would get smashed in a general election and dont support him.

I will not be voting for Hillary or Trump. I do not view Trump as a serious candidate. I feel Trump will not last past super Tuesday, at this time I think he's a side show in a slow news cycle. Most voters aren't even engaged at this time we're 15 months from the election, and only about 25% of those who can register and vote do so.

The president needs to be able to work with congress to get anything done, Trump would make a good dictator not president.

Two things i hate to get into conversation, and politics is one of them!! It is scary to see who are next president may be!

I will not be voting for Hillary or Trump. I do not view Trump as a serious candidate. I feel Trump will not last past super Tuesday, at this time I think he's a side show in a slow news cycle. Most voters aren't even engaged at this time we're 15 months from the election, and only about 25% of those who can register and vote do so.

The president needs to be able to work with congress to get anything done, Trump would make a good dictator not president.
John Oliver - who could be expected to have a blast trashing Trump - wouldn't even really touch him in his last show. He said that there are 400-something days left until the election. And there are children who will be born before the election whose parents have not even met yet. Trump will be gone, so there is no use in even talking about him.

I don't know that Hillary will be able to vote for Hillary if the FBI find evidence of wrongdoing in the next 12 months. I am pretty sure that a felon can not run for elected office.

Holy shit, you are literally the worst person on the board.

I've stated repeatedly that I'll be voting for Hillary if she is our nominee, and I'll be proudly helping to run her campaign in the state im in. You are welcome to read my posr history to find out why.

When we win, I'll let you all ask every one of the 60 million plus people who will vote for her why...

Let me repeat though, you are easily the worst poster on the board.

Last edited:

I've stated repeatedly that I'll be voting for Hillary if she is our nominee, and I'll be proudly helping to run her campaign in the state im in. You are welcome to read my posr history to find out why.

When we win, I'll let you all ask every one of the 90 million plus people who will vote for her why...

Less than 130 million people voted in 2012 for president. Less than 66 million people voted for Obama. He had a far more rabid following than Hillary. So where are you getting the 90 million plus people? Dead people? Hired help?

Less than 130 million people voted in 2012 for president. Less than 66 million people voted for Obama. He had a far more rabid following than Hillary. So where are you getting the 90 million plus people? Dead people? Hired help?

Yup, lots of dead people. Plus, I personally plan on voting at least 25 times. :).

Edited

When we win, I'll let you all ask every one of the 60 million plus people who will vote for her why...

Well, at least you have the balls to admit you're a hopeless idiot...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT