ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin Orders 2020 Election Audit And Reportedly Will Follow Through? Fingers Crossed

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001

by johncleera day ago

Wisconsin Republican legislators in February ordered an audit of the 2020 election, in which Joe Biden “won” the state by 20,000 votes after a last-minute, 120,000-ballot dump that even surprised CNN.

hqdefault.jpg

What I see when I watch the CNN video above is Cuomo and the other anchor in shock, not only at the grabbing of the lead but at the audacity of a ballot dump that blatant. I could be wrong, as I am not a psychologist or a mind reader, but the polls show I’m far from alone in judging 2020 as a rigged election:
The most compelling arguments for election fraud are documented here.
But where is the evidence?
Biden set the record for the lowest number of counties won by a winning candidate while also getting the most votes in history – and there are mountains of evidence showing ballot-stuffing, fractional/”weighted” counting and voter fraud. Anyone who’s been following in good faith already knows this, the question is what will be done about it.
To that point, Maricopa County is well into their audit already. Prominent inventor Jovan Pulitzer broke down the basic evidence we can expect auditors to look for here:

hqdefault.jpg

• folding mail-in ballots for the envelopes leave a “kinetic” mark on the ballot, which can be detected by the machine. Without the kinetic folds, a ballot cannot have been mailed.
  • the footballs you bubble in can be scanned to determine if they were filled by hand or machine.
  • a ballot can be shown to be counterfeit if it doesn’t have all of the “upper- level encoding”: the Election Council’s standards for how that ballot was to be printed.
  • each ballot has a hidden, “behind eye frequency” code that says what printer it came from (this could be what the ultraviolet scans in Maricopa were for.)
Here is President Trump’s latest statement following announcement that the entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona votes appear to have been deleted!
Although the official audit was ordered three months back a Newsmax reporter appears to indicate action is about to commence.

Mike Lindell says when Arizona flips, the other states will follow. You can decide for yourself if you think he’s right (video)about where this will lead.
But if Wisconsin’s announcement is accurate, this is a good sign.

Editors Note: The Right Wire Report 2020 Election Alleged Fraud Portal can be read here and here.
Please note in a few cases , You Tube has removed video evidence – color us shocked!

Reactions: SconnyTiger25
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT