ADVERTISEMENT

Without having looked at any mocks or ratings for 2025 NFL Draft, my top 5 prospects at QB.

haymond1977

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2008
Could do this for all positions because CB, if Hunter isn’t a WR, is loaded. Tackle seems loaded and edge rushers seemed stacked.

But after posting about Bryce Young, figured I’d take a stab at top 5 QBs for 2025 draft…

1. Quinn Ewers Love his release and think he’s a top 5 lock. I just think this kid is just scratching the surface.

2. Drew Aller Big 6-5 240 Rothlisbeger looking cat. Is he draft eligible? Big arm, tough kid and amazing TD to INT ratio.

3. Shadur Sanders I hate the idea of him, or more importantly, his Dad being apart of the locker room. Feels like a Lonzo and Daddy Ball situation but that’s been tolerable. He’s a first round talent though, just watch a game!

4. Cam Ward I think he’s a gunslinger but needs to protect the ball in the air and in his hands. The turnovers scare me. Definitely talented though

5. Miller Moss looks good and could climb. Is he a true Soph? Not sure

Carson Beck may be a top 10 pick but this is my list and he’s really not a 2nd round talent in my opinion.

Who did I leave out? Sure there are some smaller school kids or someone I’m forgetting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.