ADVERTISEMENT

WLTX in Columbia live report. Suspect in custody in the murder of the USC student.

Because someone got in a car without making sure it was an uber. Okay... I don't feel sorry for someone thinking this is the safest place on earth. There are criminals waiting for you to put your guard down. What made her think she was different? Nevermind I know.
Was wondering when you would bring race into it. Sad that your racist shit is still allowed on here

I don't. You just can't come to the realization that this is a dangerous world we live in and people make mistakes that can cost them their lives.
I perfectly understand that. But for you too say you don't feel sorry for someone that was just murdered regardless of the precautions she did or didn't take is pathetic.

They need to bury him up to his neck and run him over with a bush hog.

They should sand paper his entire body down to the raw flesh, then put I’m in a cage and watch him get infected and slowly die. Hopefully the cops processed him correctly so liberals and BLM don’t get involved.

Just a sickening story. Disgusting. Sadly, this isn’t just something happening in today’s world. I work with someone who went to FSU during Bundy’s time and another who was at Gainesville when they had their serial killer. Sick people have sadly been around forever.

If you’re a parent, this story stings in a different way

That guy or guys or whoever is involved doesn’t been options... he needs to be an example for others.... won’t get any better if the criminal isn’t scared

Uber actually gives the license plate # if someone wants to take the tome to confirm. Usually if the car type is correct and the driver knows your name, I’m good to go. In this case, the driver didn’t know her name but The car apparently matched. I say kill this guy slowly, very slowly.
I always cerify the license plate #. And have taught my daughter the same.

I always cerify the license plate #. And have taught my daughter the same.
I simply just ask them who they are there to pick up. If they say my name I know it's legit. Plus most uber drivers will have the phone up on the dash with your name on it. Pathetic we have to even take these precautions...

the truth is the truth. People die everyday B.
Has anyone ever told you that you’re a piece of shit? I’d be shocked if not but just in case, I’ll be the first.

This isn’t someone getting in a fight and that’s the end of it. A girl got killed and you’re chalking up to a mistake that SHE made? That’s awful.

My niece is 17 and about to go to college and I'm so happy she's going to a school 10 miles away

I beginning to believe that public executions like in the 19th century and early 20th century may need to come back. Maybe if some of these people will see someones legs wiggling and twitching as they hang from the end of a rope may have them thinks twice before they commit these crimes. And I advocate that they do not use the hoop over their head so the people can see there face. Watch the lady in the bottom left turn her head. If she is that disturbed about those poor souls hang, when even be there?

tumblr_otkjzgd3i61vxy2a1o1_500.gif

Reactions: hj_gville
Mr. Safe place himself lol
There is a difference between being a realist and being a jerk. Many jerks claim so in the name of being a realist and everybody else is clueless. Somebody lost a daughter, a sister, a friend, a granddaughter, a niece, a classmate, a neighbor, whatever and it doesn’t matter what may or may not have been done that could have prevented it. That fact isn’t gonna change for those affected.

And by the way, this isn’t about five points either. It’s about an opportunistic pshycopathic killer who took someone’s life after doing God only knows what to her.

Because someone got in a car without making sure it was an uber. Okay... I don't feel sorry for someone thinking this is the safest place on earth. There are criminals waiting for you to put your guard down. What made her think she was different? Nevermind I know.
Nice change of argument from your original post. You should just own up to your tone deaf post, apologize and institute a 90 day self imposed posting ban.

Reactions: Esso Club
See, all of you guys asking for immediate death aren't getting it at all because that would mean he doesn't suffer.
My opinion has always been to absolutely torture guys like this until they beg for death, stop and when they heal, do it all over again for many many many years.
I agree 100%. We should turn scum like this over to CIA black ops teams for “research purposes.”

Reactions: Cabotiger
Most women dont know anything about make or model and just look at the color of the car. Absolutely terrible situation.
It would be nice if Uber would create some type of barcode that would link the vehicle to the customer. Car shows up and the customer scans a barcode to verify the vehicle. I have never used Uber so I have no idea about any of the safeguards. This poor innocent young girl is gone because of an evil human. Kill the SOB and make him suffer.

Reactions: CodingTiger
It would be nice if Uber would create some type of barcode that would link the vehicle to the customer. Car shows up and the customer scans a barcode to verify the vehicle. I have never used Uber so I have no idea about any of the safeguards. This poor innocent young girl is gone because of an evil human. Kill the SOB and make him suffer.
They already have a big U sign in their window . Not sure why people act like it would be that easy to get in the wrong car it’s not .

This ain’t it.

Just take him out back and put a bullet in his head. They found her phone in the car.

She got in a car matching her Uber ride. Fvcking peace's of shit in this world today.

The meteor cant get here fast enough.
No make him suffer and maybe it will discourage other similar POS by putting the fear of the same repercussions in to them.

The overall lack of value for life and respect for other humans is so enraging. There is a major culture and society issue that I don’t know how it can be improved and solved. The motivations and priorities with so many is focused on doing the wrong things with no appreciation or consideration for doing the right things.

Last edited:
If uber does all of this to ensure that you get into the right vehicle makes sense why she went to USC.
No words. Ok, PATHETIC. I’ve got nieces, all Clemson fans because we’re a Clemson family. But who’s to say one of them decides to go to Scar because of a certain program they’d like to major in?

In this world of generic looking black or silver sedans, the first thing I look for when waiting for a Uber is the license plate.

:(. This the thing about daughters. When a boy reaches to be about 12-13 years old, as a parent your “fear” turns from someone hurting him to him hurting himself ....... daughters???? It doesn’t matter if they are 1 or 50 ..... they are never safe.

ADVERTISEMENT