ADVERTISEMENT

Wokeness Kills More than Covid-19 Anti-Vaxxers

PawJourney

The Milwaukee Deep
Gold Member
Apr 30, 2019
If the same standards of identifying Covid-19 deaths are applied to obesity (aka if you test positive for Covid-19 and die regardless if another reason was the primary cause of death (aka gunshot) you were tracked as a Covid-19 death), more people die from obesity than Covid-19. Body positivity imaging should thus be flagged as medical misinformation just like the anti-vaccine messaging was for Covid-19.

The body imaging won't be flagged because people only get to choose to abuse their bodies by being fat while others are not allowed to choose what is injected into their bodies (aka government mandated vaccines) based upon their own bodies' medical risks.

Rule of law and reason only worked if blindly applied and not selectively applied.

If the same standards of identifying Covid-19 deaths are applied to obesity (aka if you test positive for Covid-19 and die regardless if another reason was the primary cause of death (aka gunshot) you were tracked as a Covid-19 death), more people die from obesity than Covid-19. Body positivity imaging should thus be flagged as medical misinformation just like the anti-vaccine messaging was for Covid-19.

The body imaging won't be flagged because people only get to choose to abuse their bodies by being fat while others are not allowed to choose what is injected into their bodies (aka government mandated vaccines) based upon their own bodies' medical risks.

Rule of law and reason only worked if blindly applied and not selectively applied.

Can I catch fat from being around the obese?

Yikes

Maga folk seem to think that all liberals are in lockstep with each other like their own tribe. That isn't how it works. Most of the liberals I know are embarrassed to be associated with wokeness.

Imo, it's the same level of crazy as MAGA. The difference, and it's a huge one, is the MAGA folks are the ones going out and hurting people because of their crazy.

But it's coming to the wokes pretty soon too. If Trump wins in 24 you'll start seeing left wing political violence too...because Trump will set the country on fire.

I'm sure this sounded like a good post in your head
Yep and I stand by it....but some of this is intended to rile further consideration.

Individual health is up to the individual and not the government. My body my choice (which I apply fully including reproductive and vaccine rights).

Body positivity is up to the individual but is contrary to good health. So, are the Wokes trying to kill fat people by mainstreaming fatness?

PS - We've banned smoking because of second hand smoke (which I appreciate). It'd be nice to ban fat seepage in public seating settings like airplanes, sports arenas and subways.

Yep and I stand by it....but some of this is intended to rile further consideration.

Individual health is up to the individual and not the government. My body my choice (which I apply fully including reproductive and vaccine rights).

Body positivity is up to the individual but is contrary to good health. So, are the Wokes trying to kill fat people by mainstreaming fatness?

PS - We've banned smoking because of second hand smoke (which I appreciate). It'd be nice to ban fat seepage in public seating settings like airplanes, sports arenas and subways.
The wokes are as batshit crazy as you are. If you want to know what they think, you're going to have to go find some elsewhere. They don't exist on this board.

Maga folk seem to think that all liberals are in lockstep with each other like their own tribe. That isn't how it works. Most of the liberals I know are embarrassed to be associated with wokeness.

Imo, it's the same level of crazy as MAGA. The difference, and it's a huge one, is the MAGA folks are the ones going out and hurting people because of their crazy.

But it's coming to the wokes pretty soon too. If Trump wins in 24 you'll start seeing left wing political violence too...because Trump will set the country on fire.
I'm a Libertarian and would love to eradicate most of the Government. I believe we need a working system of justice, strong military, and a few other central services. Since $ allows government growth, I side with the most fiscally conservative side. Cut the money; limit the growth. That used to be the Republicans, but they signed on to the recent Debt Bill.

I strongly believe in the Bill of Rights and that Government serves the people and not the people serve the Government. Individual rights and freedoms to the maximum as long as they impact the individual.

I prefer more localized government over federal government because the USA is a widely diverse series of tribal units that should have more voice in the level of government services and control they fund.

There's no difference to me in the behavior of the far right or left fringes. They're both insurgents but they do occasionally have a point of thought. I also think the Republican class will take out Trump and the Democrats will take out Biden. This next election cycle may determine a lot of the fate of this country. Glad I'm old.

I'm a Libertarian and would love to eradicate most of the Government. I believe we need a working system of justice, strong military, and a few other central services. Since $ allows government growth, I side with the most fiscally conservative side. Cut the money; limit the growth. That used to be the Republicans, but they signed on to the recent Debt Bill.

I strongly believe in the Bill of Rights and that Government serves the people and not the people serve the Government. Individual rights and freedoms to the maximum as long as they impact the individual.

I prefer more localized government over federal government because the USA is a widely diverse series of tribal units that should have more voice in the level of government services and control they fund.

There's no difference to me in the behavior of the far right or left fringes. They're both insurgents but they do occasionally have a point of thought. I also think the Republican class will take out Trump and the Democrats will take out Biden. This next election cycle may determine a lot of the fate of this country. Glad I'm old.
Mmm hmm, just like that huh. That was the final straw. You aren't Libertarian, you're MAGA. Simply put, Wokes are former liberals who have lost their goddamn minds, and MAGA are former conservatives who have lost their goddamn mind.

Most people are still middle, centrist, independent, whatever. And thanks to the crazy on both sides trying to hi-jack the parties, more and more people are moving to the center.

This is either going to be an all out civil war because the crazies win, or it's going to be a wake up call for this country.

Its funny watching Fox news stir up old white folks. Hey old white folks, get some friends and stop believing whatever you are told. Fat shaming bs was from tumblr like in 2009, that fight is long over and the fringe that started it are skulking in the shadows. No one thinks being obese is ok. Sure its also not nice to shame people for it... but whatever I digress.

This is awesome! 😅

general point is true...heart disease still doubled up covid in 2020 for cause of death, and that doesnt take into account comorbidities with covid such as obesity and overcounting covid deaths.

one of the biggest problems i had with covid messaging was at absolutely no point did they encourage a healthy diet, staying active, managing your weight and talking about comorbidities, getting outside in the sun...none of it. just sit your fat ass on the couch, lock your door, and eat garbage food until we tell you its time.

its sickening the way we cant even talk about weight anymore as it relates to health. telling people their body is beautiful no matter their weight is literally killing them by enabling self-destructive lifestyles. you can tell them whatever you want, but their body will tell them otherwise eventually. apparently science doesn't matter on that issue because unlike a lot of what they said with covid, the science is abundantly clear on this.

this is where i dont get how people havent opened their eyes. who had little to no issue with covid? healthy people, especially younger healthy people. the single best thing people coulda done for themselves if they were fearful of covid wasnt masks or social distancing...it was taking care of your body. did health officials or govt make that any part of their messaging? no. they know and knew thats the undeniable reality, so why didnt they say anything? it shouldnt take any more than that to realize the entire management of it had absolutely nothing to do with your health, they didnt give a sht about that. i dont know how much more obvious it could have to be to wake people up, but if thats not enough you deserve your pending darwin award.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yep. That's all 24 news does.

general point is true...heart disease still doubled up covid in 2020 for cause of death, and that doesnt take into account comorbidities with covid such as obesity and overcounting covid deaths.

one of the biggest problems i had with covid messaging was at absolutely no point did they encourage a healthy diet, staying active, managing your weight and talking about comorbidities, getting outside in the sun...none of it. just sit your fat ass on the couch, lock your door, and eat garbage food until we tell you its time.

its sickening the way we cant even talk about weight anymore as it relates to health. telling people their body is beautiful no matter their weight is literally killing them by enabling self-destructive lifestyles. you can tell them whatever you want, but their body will tell them otherwise eventually. apparently science doesn't matter on that issue because unlike a lot of what they said with covid, the science is abundantly clear on this.

this is where i dont get how people havent opened their eyes. who had little to no issue with covid? healthy people, especially younger healthy people. the single best thing people coulda done for themselves if they were fearful of covid wasnt masks or social distancing...it was taking care of your body. did health officials or govt make that any part of their messaging? no. they know and knew thats the undeniable reality, so why didnt they say anything? it shouldnt take any more than that to realize the entire management of it had absolutely nothing to do with your health, they didnt give a sht about that. i dont know how much more obvious it could have to be to wake people up, but if thats not enough you deserve your pending darwin award.
Bro objectively there were way more deaths during the covid outbreak. No matter how you categorized it. Yes people should be healthy and exercise and eat well. That has a definite effect on your immune system. Vaccines are still effective and have been proven so over the pandemic.

Your problem is a cultural one. You don't like science. You should just say that. Because you cannot out smart science no matter how hard you Facebook.

Reactions: dpic73
Bro objectively there were way more deaths during the covid outbreak. No matter how you categorized it. Yes people should be healthy and exercise and eat well. That has a definite effect on your immune system. Vaccines are still effective and have been proven so over the pandemic.

Your problem is a cultural one. You don't like science. You should just say that. Because you cannot out smart science no matter how hard you Facebook.

bro how bout you check your facts before you open your mouth

697k ppl per year heart disease

1.099mm total covid deaths

its now 2023...i'll let you do the math. you see, i do actually appreciate science as well as numbers. i dont listen to bullsht. covid did a whole lot to my immune system considering i needed an antibodies test to find out at some point i'd had it and 0 symptoms. take care of your body, you control that. theres very settled science on how to do so. it actually has helps your brain too with mental clarity. hope this helps.

its now 2023...i'll let you do the math. you see, i do actually appreciate science as well as numbers. i dont listen to bullsht. covid did a whole lot to my immune system considering i needed an antibodies test to find out at some point i'd had it and 0 symptoms. take care of your body, you control that. theres very settled science on how to do so. it actually has helps your brain too with mental clarity. hope this helps.
You speak as if you have some kind of higher understanding than doctors and pandemic experts. You don't. You are an average Joe at best. You doing your own research and abiding by it is ****ing stupid. So go ahead and be stupid but don't try to drag people down with you.

Again eating well and exercising is great and should be done. Obesity is a problem we should always consider. But those who don't understand the mitigation process of masking, social distancing and vaccinations as it applies to a pandemic, shouldn't be given any real attention on the subject.

You speak as if you have some kind of higher understanding than doctors and pandemic experts. You don't. You are an average Joe at best. You doing your own research and abiding by it is ****ing stupid. So go ahead and be stupid but don't try to drag people down with you.

Again eating well and exercising is great and should be done. Obesity is a problem we should always consider. But those who don't understand the mitigation process of masking, social distancing and vaccinations as it applies to a pandemic, shouldn't be given any real attention on the subject.

"doing your own research is stupid" jfc do you listen to yourself? "dont bother being one of those damned think for yourselfers just listen to the the self described experts" .... sounds like advice hitler woulda given. good luck with that.

guess those experts you listened to are the ones who told you covid deaths outnumbered heart disease deaths...noticed you forgot to mention how wrong that was.

unlike you, i dont drag anyone with me. i encourage independent decisions. youre the one who thinks everyone should blindly follow your advice. but hey everyone should just listen to you right? you cant make this sht up

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Curious what/where the comparison of obesity and COVID comes from, didn’t have that on my bingo card for 2023. Did something “leak” from Wuhan to make people fat too?

Trump ain't winning in 24. He got his ass kicked by 7.5 million votes agsinst Biden and Hillary kicked his ass by 3 million in the popular vote as well. If anyone truly loves our country and democracy they will stand up against one of the biggest traitors this country has ever seen. Time to stop the con man up for good!

Reactions: dpic73

What other deaths ate caused by obesity and metabolic syndrome and hyperinsulinemia? Not sure we know. But, cardiovascular is just one of a few. Type 2 diabetes. And now they are looking at Alzheimers being a sort of Type 3 diabetes.

Reactions: Jjh7
ADVERTISEMENT