ADVERTISEMENT

World Economic Forum’s Predictions for 2030 Include No Property Ownership, Diminished USA, and Syrian CEO’s

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Disturbing in my opinion overall. A big part of the plan not mentioned is a biometric id that will control virtually everything and everyone.

By Joe Hoft
Published November 30, 2021 at 7:00am
world-economic-forum-wef.jpg

The World Economic Forum (WEF) released its 8 predictions for the world in the year 2030.

They are insane.

The WEF made 8 predictions for the year 2030. Here they are with some comments.
1. All products will have become services. “I don’t own anything. I don’t own a car. I don’t own a house. I don’t own any appliances or any clothes,” writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Shopping is a distant memory in the city of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clean energy and borrow what they need on demand. It sounds utopian, until she mentions that her every move is tracked and outside the city live swathes of discontents, the ultimate depiction of a society split in two.
TRENDING: BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Vaccine Mandate Nationwide - Protects Health Care Workers Across America
This sounds like Marxism 101.
2. There is a global price on carbon.China took the lead in 2017 with a market for trading the right to emit a tonne of CO2, setting the world on a path towards a single carbon price and a powerful incentive to ditch fossil fuels, predicts Jane Burston, Head of Climate and Environment at the UK’s National Physical Laboratory. Europe, meanwhile, found itself at the centre of the trade in cheap, efficient solar panels, as prices for renewables fell sharply.
Using China, the most polluted country on earth as an example for a carbon tax is ludicrous.
3. US dominance is over. We have a handful of global powers.Nation states will have staged a comeback, writes Robert Muggah, Research Director at the Igarapé Institute. Instead of a single force, a handful of countries – the U.S., Russia, China, Germany, India and Japan chief among them – show semi-imperial tendencies. However, at the same time, the role of the state is threatened by trends including the rise of cities and the spread of online identities,
The Marxists cheer as the only country stopping them from their world take over is destroyed from within.
4. Farewell hospital, hello home-spital. Technology will have further disrupted disease, writes Melanie Walker, a medical doctor and World Bank advisor. The hospital as we know it will be on its way out, with fewer accidents thanks to self-driving cars and great strides in preventive and personalised medicine. Scalpels and organ donors are out, tiny robotic tubes and bio-printed organs are in.
Humans become machines and life is no longer relished for the sacred being it is.
5. We are eating much less meat. Rather like our grandparents, we will treat meat as a treat rather than a staple, writes Tim Benton, Professor of Population Ecology at the University of Leeds, UK. It won’t be big agriculture or little artisan producers that win, but rather a combination of the two, with convenience food redesigned to be healthier and less harmful to the environment.
How can you have any pudding when you don’t eat your peas?
6. Today’s Syrian refugees, 2030’s CEOs. Highly educated Syrian refugees will have come of age by 2030, making the case for the economic integration of those who have been forced to flee conflict. The world needs to be better prepared for populations on the move, writes Lorna Solis, Founder and CEO of the NGO Blue Rose Compass, as climate change will have displaced 1 billion people.
Syrian refugees will take over after BLM becomes SRM.
7. The values that built the West will have been tested to breaking point. We forget the checks and balances that bolster our democracies at our peril, writes Kenneth Roth, Executive Director of Human Rights Watch.
When the values that built the West are gone, so is civilization.
8. “By the 2030s, we’ll be ready to move humans toward the Red Planet.” What’s more, once we get there, we’ll probably discover evidence of alien life, writes Ellen Stofan, Chief Scientist at NASA. Big science will help us to answer big questions about life on earth, as well as opening up practical applications for space technology.
People will be begging to get off of this planet if the WEF’s predictions are right.

Reactions: RicheClemson
you have to be kidding? this article isnt a joke? they are reporting on a bunch of articles written in 2016. did you not see that? they think this is newsworthy 5 years later? they also, if you spent ANY TIME AT ALL reading the linked articles on the WEF page, made no effort to accurately portray what was written. what a huge ****ing disaster this blog is. seriously, they shouldnt be able to publish this ****ing nonsense on the internet.

what a disaster of a blog they run.

you have to be kidding? this article isnt a joke? they are reporting on a bunch of articles written in 2016. did you not see that? they think this is newsworthy 5 years later? they also, if you spent ANY TIME AT ALL reading the linked articles on the WEF page, made no effort to accurately portray what was written. what a huge ****ing disaster this blog is. seriously, they shouldnt be able to publish this ****ing nonsense on the internet.

Very newsworthy imo! Those psychopaths are trying implement this plan on an expedited basis now since Trump derailed them for 4 years.

I was actually reading a Harvard Law Journal article that specifically addresses fake news sites like the GWP and their constitutional protections. Pretty interesting stuff. I know you are an attorney as well so thought you might find it interesting. I do agree that it is unbelievable that people believe this kind of nonsense.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I was actually reading a Harvard Law Journal article that specifically addresses fake news sites like the GWP and their constitutional protections. Pretty interesting stuff. I know you are an attorney as well so thought you might find it interesting. I do agree that it is unbelievable that people believe this kind of nonsense.

What a joke! The information imparted is true and thats a fact. The opinions included within the article are clearly defined as part of the article and do not make it fake news but an opinion piece. I am daring you to prove that the stated goals of the WEF in this article are fake. Will look forward to your takedown of GWP in an easy manner.

What a joke! The information imparted is true and thats a fact. The opinions included within the article are clearly defined as part of the article and do not make it fake news but an opinion piece. I am daring you to prove that the stated goals of the WEF in this article are fake. Will look forward to your takedown of GWP in an easy manner.
Sure bud:

That was pretty easy. Got any more brain busters?

oh fake news reuters? sorry we don't recognize them on the round table. do you happen to have any substack links that will refute the GP claim? tyvm

Reuters is fake news?! Holy ****.

To be fair, virtually every "mainstream" news outlet reported for 4 years that Trump was colluding with Russia, when in fact it was the democrat party colluding with a Russian diplomat to provide false information to the national fisa court. Not just one simple mistake on one story, a years long propaganda by multiple media sources. Some even claiming to have irrefutable proof and sources confirming such, when that was literally impossible since it was all a lie. All the evidence pointed to the fact that they should be extremely suspicious due to the source of the info and involvement of almost exclusively political rivals of the potus. Despite what seemed questionable at a minimum and obvious on the other end of the spectrum, they continued to plow on with categorically false articles, live news, tweets, and every other form of lies. This was probably the largest, most extensive disinformation campaign in the history of our country. Certainly in modern media.
I have never read that blog, or the gateway pundit, for that matter. However anyone suggesting almost any media source is credible at this point is being dishonest at best. Particularly CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc.

Sure bud:

That was pretty easy. Got any more brain busters?
You just popped another link. Weak sauce. Your link states that its its not a goal of the WEF while my link stated that WEC just predicted it to happen. The WEF is one of the groups that this crap came from.

Last edited:
However anyone suggesting almost any media source is credible at this point is being dishonest at best. Particularly CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc.

CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CNN/FOX NEWS are not the same as the gateway pundit. Even OANN vastly outstrips the gateway pundit in terms of credibility.

im just saying.

CNN/MSNBC/NBC/CNN/FOX NEWS are not the same as the gateway pundit. Even OANN vastly outstrips the gateway pundit in terms of credibility.

im just saying.
I'm not/did not say they were the same. However, 4/5 of those networks spent years repeating an absolute lie for the sole purpose of advancing the political party of their preference. If they had any journalistic integrity, or any kind of integrity at all for that matter, they would have not completely ignored the fact they had zero corroboration of their so called facts simply to mislead an entire nation of voters.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You just popped another link. Weak sauce. Your link states that its its not a goal of the WEF while my link stated that WEC just predicted it to happen. The WEF is one of the groups that this crap came from.
Do you still not realize these “goals” were discussed in 2016? They didn’t “just predict it to happen”.

You are correct that if I can’t post a link to the Reuters fact check team debunking your theory while getting clarification from the original source, then there is no point in further discussion.

Disturbing in my opinion overall. A big part of the plan not mentioned is a biometric id that will control virtually everything and everyone.

By Joe Hoft
Published November 30, 2021 at 7:00am
world-economic-forum-wef.jpg

The World Economic Forum (WEF) released its 8 predictions for the world in the year 2030.

They are insane.

The WEF made 8 predictions for the year 2030. Here they are with some comments.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Vaccine Mandate Nationwide - Protects Health Care Workers Across America
This sounds like Marxism 101.

Using China, the most polluted country on earth as an example for a carbon tax is ludicrous.

The Marxists cheer as the only country stopping them from their world take over is destroyed from within.

Humans become machines and life is no longer relished for the sacred being it is.

How can you have any pudding when you don’t eat your peas?

Syrian refugees will take over after BLM becomes SRM.

When the values that built the West are gone, so is civilization.

People will be begging to get off of this planet if the WEF’s predictions are right.

i gotta say, you continue to impress me. I mean, just to wake up every day and be you, to have to be you, and yet you carry on. You braveheart.

Just go ahead and register with another party then bro. The Trump wing owns the republican party.

I swear I don't understand you. You think a really crappy news outlet is doing good work because they are "triggering libs." Then you tell moderate republicans to register with another party, when the Trump wing couldn't win the white house even with many moderates supporting them. But hey, losing more members of the party will somehow lead to a more pure Trump presence, albeit with less numbers, so triggering may intensify, though elections will be lost. But mostly more triggering, so hell yea bro!

You are in a fantasy Trump bubble. The republican party is dead without support from the middle. "Triggering" the other side isn't a way to actually move the country forward. And TGP is a really shitty news outlet. Most of them are, but TGP is particularly awful.

I swear I don't understand you. You think a really crappy news outlet is doing good work because they are "triggering libs." Then you tell moderate republicans to register with another party, when the Trump wing couldn't win the white house even with many moderates supporting them. But hey, losing more members of the party will somehow lead to a more pure Trump presence, albeit with less numbers, so triggering may intensify, though elections will be lost. But mostly more triggering, so hell yea bro!

You are in a fantasy Trump bubble. The republican party is dead without support from the middle. "Triggering" the other side isn't a way to actually move the country forward. And TGP is a really shitty news outlet. Most of them are, but TGP is particularly awful.
The irony of his post is that I’m not even a Democrat. There is such a hardcore far right wing base here though that it makes me feel part of the left haha.

The far left is just as bad (if not worse) than the far right. I wish people just had some common sense. Good post scotch.

Alex Jones was right.
giphy.gif

All of what GP reported above is true. I have the freaking book written by Klaus Schwab, Head of The World Economic Forum. The Great Reset. Read it for yourself. The Book

Stop Complying Sheeples! You cannot comply yourself out of tyranny.

Reactions: DW4_2016
The irony of his post is that I’m not even a Democrat. There is such a hardcore far right wing base here though that it makes me feel part of the left haha.

The far left is just as bad (if not worse) than the far right. I wish people just had some common sense. Good post scotch.

I hope and pray that there are a lot more of us moderates than the loonies on both sides, unfortunately they scream the loudest, post the most, and are most invested politically.

It's wild to watch people get so emotionally invested in politics and politicians.

Ok so me responding to his inflammatory post is over the edge? Copy that. Ten four good buddy.

It's not my job to worry about anyone's feelings or to make socially liberal repubs want to stay in repub party. Acwill is always running his mouth so I gave him a little back. It's that simple.

For the record TGP is the best news source out currently FOR ME. They do not try and beat around the bush and pretend to be neutral. They are partisan and advocate their beliefs. I love that much more than the lying phony as a three dollar bill msm 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Ok so me responding to his inflammatory post is over the edge? Copy that. Ten four good buddy.

It's not my job to worry about anyone's feelings or to make socially liberal repubs want to stay in repub party. Acwill is always running his mouth so I gave him a little back. It's that simple.

For the record TGP is the best news source out currently FOR ME. They do not try and beat around the bush and pretend to be neutral. They are partisan and advocate their beliefs. I love that much more than the lying phony as a three dollar bill msm 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Look I agree the MSM sucks. They are all biased. The main news source I check daily is WSJ and they seem to be reasonably neutral.

TGP is simply an awful news reporting group. Yes, at least they are upfront about their bias. But the accuracy and quality of their reporting is abysmal.

And with that being you main source of “truth,” well, it results in a skewed view of reality. One where you think you can chase off moderates, own the libs, double down on Trump and still, somehow, successfully steer the country down your preferred path.

Look I agree the MSM sucks. They are all biased. The main news source I check daily is WSJ and they seem to be reasonably neutral.

TGP is simply an awful news reporting group. Yes, at least they are upfront about their bias. But the accuracy and quality of their reporting is abysmal.

And with that being you main source of “truth,” well, it results in a skewed view of reality. One where you think you can chase off moderates, own the libs, double down on Trump and still, somehow, successfully steer the country down your preferred path.
I respectfully disagree with your take on TGP and also feel that WSJ is part of controlled media while not being the worst. For the record TGP is not my only source of info.

The no land ownership is actually a real thing......Bill Gates has been a proponent of it which is ironic as he's the second largest land owner in the country with more than 300k acres. I've been to Davos twice and it's come up both times amongst the sustainability round tables so at least that portion isn't non-sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT