ADVERTISEMENT

Worldwide Economic and Housing Depression starts in next Two Quarters

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
For all you deniers and Nero Democratic and Biden lovers i believe we are on the CUSP of a worldwide economic catastrophe thanks to policies by global warming tree huggers, left wingers , elitist and Biden policies

Huge drop in stock market housing steep drops in price but huge jump in rent

But hey I think i will take a Viking Cruise to celebrate maybe two next summet

My wife and i have saved our pennies and if prices drop which they are going to we can then afford the 50 per cent off

Go Tigers

Reactions: TigerGrowls
When it turns cold the energy shortage is going to hit hard. As much as one in six factories could close in the EU and Britain. Energy inflation is over 400% from last year there and will rise much farther. Here in the US a steel and an aluminum plant are closing down due to high energy prices. Soaring fertilizer,grain and energy prices will mean still higher food prices and especially meat of all kinds as they need all these To produce livestock. Soaring energy and food prices as well as rent is driving down consumption of manufactured goods and inventories are piling up and have been for months.

The dollar is losing its grip as the world reserve currency as India, China, Russia and other countries are developing an alternative monetary system trading with multiple non dollar currencies, its already well on its way and growing rapidly. Western hegemony is all but gone. An entirely new world economic and political order is emerging and the transition could be catastrophic for the US if the dollar crashes as opposed to slowly declining. By the time a new administration can be sworn in, it’s probably too late to do anything but slow the bleeding for years. It will take substantial reforms and years of investing in the energy sector. Problem is the oil companies saw the writing on the wall long ago with the cult of carbon warming.
investment in new oil and gas wells is half what it was in 2015 and without a monumental political shift it will stay that way. The constriction of energy supplies will put a choke hold on all future economic growth As the demand keeps growing but the supply is limited and not keeping up. The energy rich are going to get richer and the poor will be utterly crushed.

My wife and I sitting in the den eating fine and drinking wine ponder on the American political landscape

We ask each other to explain how any sane human being would consider voting for Biden
after the chaos of the first two years

We look at each other and laugh

probably even more people now

Never underestimate the absolute moronic people who vote with literally no idea what they are doing or voting for

My wife makes me get off TI because she says that the people who support the Biden policies must be insane asylum patients under heavy sedation and one step from Zombie status

We laugh and I say let me write something to stir the pot

It is so funny to read some of the clearly foggy brain replies that make no logical sense but the writers defend it as gospel

I am really thinking most of the people on here are sesuble reasonable people trying yo make a living and raise a family and live in peace

Lets hope we can get the world to a point where we all can do this

They cheated in ‘20.

Totally believe that too

Of course that makes me according the the liberal left Democratic Party a Nazi Facist Extreme Crackpot

I say to them quit talking about yourself

Projection is so funny

I remember Susan Rice lying on on 5 or more Sunday news shows about Benghazi

Most people who defend this really need to take a good hot shower because I think it is going to be really hot where they are headed

They cheated in ‘20.
Oh? Is there some new evidence you haven't shared yet? Was it that flash drive that the lady in Fulton County passed to her daughter that did it for your conviction? You know, the flash drive that turned out to be a ginger mint?

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Totally believe that too

Of course that makes me according the the liberal left Democratic Party a Nazi Facist Extreme Crackpot

I say to them quit talking about yourself

Projection is so funny

I remember Susan Rice lying on on 5 or more Sunday news shows about Benghazi

Most people who defend this really need to take a good hot shower because I think it is going to be really hot where they are headed
You are a fascist and a cancer to this country if you're still perpetuating a lie that has been thoroughly debunked. Because your feelings....

Oh? Is there some new evidence you haven't shared yet? Was it that flash drive that the lady in Fulton County passed to her daughter that did it for your conviction? You know, the flash drive that turned out to be a ginger mint?

I have no evidence of no wrongdoing however during 2015 to today

There is continuing attempts by SOME in the White House, DOJ , FBI , CIA , Congress to say that Trump colluded with Russian

Based on evidence and investigations there was NEVER any evidence but i would bet you BIT THE HOOK LINE AND SINKER

So based on your policies of believing anything with no concrete evidence i chose to believe that the Democrats stole the election

First of all American's including you have that right to an opinion and express it

I am firmly convinced that the evidence is being suppressed as it would start a very nasty conflict betwwen people in this county more than it already is

We just need to move on to the next elections

You are a fascist and a cancer to this country if you're still perpetuating a lie that has been thoroughly debunked. Because your feelings....

And you are expressing your freedom of speech rights

What evidence do you have regarding me other than my belief in a fixed election that had China and Russia in my opinion helping Biden and the Democrats

I think there is some but the main media sites are covering it up as the big social media sites censored anything anti Democrat and anti Chinese from Republican

So please continue with you free speech

Reactions: tigerworx
boomers in the 90s/2000s: "you should be careful online you're going to end up rotting your brain"
boomers in 2010s/2020s: "the election was stolen and joe biden is a fascist communist. you can learn more at patriotlibhunter1776's substack - you can trust him he's a patriot"

I have no evidence of no wrongdoing however during 2015 to today

There is continuing attempts by SOME in the White House, DOJ , FBI , CIA , Congress to say that Trump colluded with Russian

Based on evidence and investigations there was NEVER any evidence but i would bet you BIT THE HOOK LINE AND SINKER

So based on your policies of believing anything with no concrete evidence i chose to believe that the Democrats stole the election

First of all American's including you have that right to an opinion and express it

I am firmly convinced that the evidence is being suppressed as it would start a very nasty conflict betwwen people in this county more than it already is

We just need to move on to the next elections
You MAGAs keep going back to the collusion bullshit to paint Dems as believing it, which somehow gives you license to lie your ass off about anything. Most of us didn't know what to believe but we followed the story just like everyone else. Don't forget that the star witness refused to testify so we don't know the whole story. We do know the whole story with the election, with an overwhelming amount of information that confirms the results. If you still believe it was stolen with NO EVIDENCE to support your insidious lie, you should have your citizenship revoked because you are Anti-American.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
And you are expressing your freedom of speech rights

What evidence do you have regarding me other than my belief in a fixed election that had China and Russia in my opinion helping Biden and the Democrats

I think there is some but the main media sites are covering it up as the big social media sites censored anything anti Democrat and anti Chinese from Republican

So please continue with you free speech
Yeah man, it's just a big cover-up because YOU BELIEVE China and Russia helped Biden? LMAO, what the f is wrong with you? Biden is the LAST thing Russia wanted. You're a cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: harristeeter
You MAGAs keep going back to the collusion bullshit to paint Dems as believing it, which somehow gives you license to lie your ass off about anything. Most of us didn't know what to believe but we followed the story just like everyone else. Don't forget that the star witness refused to testify so we don't know the whole story. We do know the whole story with the election, with an overwhelming amount of information that confirms the results. If you still believe it was stolen with NO EVIDENCE to support your insidious lie, you should have your citizenship revoked because you are Anti-American.

Please continue with your right to freedom of speech

I will continue with mine

May we one day meet in the middle

Yeah man, it's just a big cover-up because YOU BELIEVE China and Russia helped Biden? LMAO, what the f is wrong with you? Biden is the LAST thing Russia wanted. You're a cancer.
The keyboard is your best friend.

You are a real sweetheart

I just ask myself how you can see the information that is being released off the Hunter Biden laptop and say I am the one that is a liar when I am just following the story

Explain how Hunter Bidens laptop is my lie

You are a real sweetheart

I just ask myself how you can see the information that is being released off the Hunter Biden laptop and say I am the one that is a liar when I am just following the story

Explain how Hunter Bidens laptop is my lie
You followed the story about the election lie as well, which was proven to be completely merit-less, yet you still claim it was stolen. Your interpretation of facts can't be trusted, if you even care about them at all.

You followed the story about the election lie as well, which was proven to be completely merit-less, yet you still claim it was stolen. Your interpretation of facts can't be trusted, if you even care about them at all.

You have me convinced that you are totally incoherent and without a political compass.

And on that note MAGA MAGA MAGA.................................LONG LIVE MAGA LOL

BTW I was treated for minor skin cancer and have no residuals from it so at the moment NO CANCER as to your claim

You have me convinced that you are totally incoherent and without a political compass.

And on that note MAGA MAGA MAGA.................................LONG LIVE MAGA LOL

BTW I was treated for minor skin cancer and have no residuals from it so at the moment NO CANCER as to your claim
You SURE they got it all? Seems like there may be some brain mestastisis. And since you've taken a really mature track today: THEY, THEY, THEY, THEY, THEY! LONG LIVE THE THEYS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT