ADVERTISEMENT

WOW! Hats off to Jacob Blake's Parents

Can't help but feel bad for them. I'm sure that they didn't want their son to turn out like he did.

It really surprises me the Lemon/CNN would have someone on their programs without giving them a script or knowing before hand the responses.

they thought this was going to be a lay up

they didnt expect his mom to be an intelligent woman

she blew him away like dust in the wind

Wanted for sexual assault / domestic violence and other crimes
Being a dumbass and fighting with the police and getting shot for it.
In a hospital potentially paralyzed.
Oh Ok, so You Believe:
1. The Parents Regret having a son with “alleged” charges?
2. The Parents Are OK with a Protector Of The Law (Policeman) justifying 7 shot to their son back, because of alleged charges & not according to the video, but you for fighting with 3 police officers!

Oh ok, thank God We Live In America, where Rule Of Law & That Thing Called The Constitution Applies & Not Your Beliefs!

In Simple, Easy To Understand Terms; in The United States Of America, Policeman Are Not Judges & Protecting themselves, according to Our Laws does not mean 7 Shot To The Back for Alleged Charges!

Then again maybe, just maybe in Your World; capturing someone who just “Allegidly” killed 9 people in a Church should be handled with kids gloves, thus capture & take to Burger King...all about those fries, Right?!

Oh Ok, so You Believe:
2. The Parents Are OK with a Protector Of The Law (Policeman) justifying 7 shot to their son back, because of alleged charges & not according to the video, but you for fighting with 3 police officers!

Oh ok, thank God We Live In America, where Rule Of Law & That Thing Called The Constitution Applies & Not Your Beliefs!

In Simple, Easy To Understand Terms; in The United States Of America, Policeman Are Not Judges & Protecting themselves, according to Our Laws does not mean 7 Shot To The Back for Alleged Charges!

Then again maybe, just maybe in Your World; capturing someone who just “Allegidly” killed 9 people in a Church should be handled with kids gloves, thus capture & take to Burger King...all about those fries, Right?!

You asked. I answered.

However I did forget to mention that I would regret either one of my sons having a pattern of being in trouble with the law (alleged or not). I would regret that he was such a dumbass and a poor example in front of his kids as to resist arrest and refuse to follow commands to the point that he fights with police. I would regret that my grandkids had to witness all that and be fvcked up because of it.

Have a nice day!

You asked. I answered.

However I did forget to mention that I would regret either one of my sons having a pattern of being in trouble with the law (alleged or not). I would regret that he was such a dumbass and a poor example in front of his kids as to resist arrest and refuse to follow commands to the point that he fights with police. I would regret that my grandkids had to witness all that and be fvcked up because of it.

Have a nice day!
Yes I did & You Did... I don’t agree but Respect!

Reactions: nsp1996
Oh Ok, so You Believe:

You don’t reach back inside your vehicle with two cops with guns drawn having no idea what you’re about to get from inside the vehicle. That’s shear stupidity. Especially given they likely knew he had a rap sheet as long as his arm which included sexual misconduct with a minor and weapon charges. Act stupid and bad things happen. He made the choice and the consequences are on him.

You don’t reach back inside your vehicle with two cops with guns drawn having no idea what you’re about to get from inside the vehicle. That’s shear stupidity. Especially given they likely knew he had a rap sheet as long as his arm which included sexual misconduct with a minor and weapon charges. Act stupid and bad things happen. He made the choice and the consequences are on him.
Ok, sounds great, so according to you Stupid People Deserve to be shot:
1. Dylan Roof kill 9 in a church & taken to Burger King!
2. Jospeh Houseman, Police stand-off, drunk, next day release & Given Gun Back!
3. Lance Tomayo, Gun Children Police stand-off; shot once in the stomach, no fries for you!
4. My favorite EJ Thompson from TN; several drunk driving, gun shot & threatening society! Alive well & in treatment!

But another Black Man (No D. Roof Actions), unconfirmed choices (Unlike Joseph Houseman), unconfirmed rap sheet arrest (Unlike EJ Thompson) is surrounded by 3 Police Officers & not taken down but shot 7 times in the back in front of his children! Not In My America is this Ok! Stupid Right!

3. Lance Tomayo, Gun Children Police stand-off; shot once in the stomach, no fries for you!
4. My favorite EJ Thompson from TN; several drunk driving, gun shot & threatening society! Alive well & in treatment!

But another Black Man (No D. Roof Actions), unconfirmed choices (Unlike Joseph Houseman), unconfirmed rap sheet arrest (Unlike EJ Thompson) is surrounded by 3 Police Officers & not taken down but shot 7 times in the back in front of his children! Not In My America is this Ok! Stupid Right!

such a nice heart you have

problem is

you have no idea what it takes to enforce the law

maybe you are a preacher or something

stick with that

law enforcement is not in your wheelhouse

but kudos to having a great heart

giphy.gif

Reactions: TigerGrowls
such a nice heart you have

problem is

you have no idea what it takes to enforce the law

maybe you are a preacher or something

stick with that

law enforcement is not in your wheelhouse

but kudos to having a great heart

giphy.gif
Well I appreciate the double sided compliment! Thank God for My Good Heart & Now As I continue to Spread Good Cheer In Our Country; I Pray You Will Too Begin with “Empathetic Understanding & Treatment For All Human Beings In This World!” Proverbs 3:5-6 & All God Children Shout...Amen & Amen!

Oh by the way, Since “You Know The Law”, where in The Law is it written different treatment based on race! Examples given previously! #Shot7TimeInTheBack

Well I appreciate the double sided compliment! Thank God for My Good Heart & Now As I continue to Spread Good Cheer In Our Country; I Pray You Will Too Begin with “Empathetic Understanding & Treatment For All Human Beings In This World!” Proverbs 3:5-6 & All God Children Shout...Amen & Amen!

Oh by the way, Since “You Know The Law”, where in The Law is it written different treatment based on race! Examples given previously! #Shot7TimeInTheBack

the intent was to stop the threat

we were not there

thou shall not judge

i think thats what the saying is

how many times would you have shot him?

or would you have waited to see if he had a cut pointed at you and you knew you were as fast as billy the kid

giphy.gif

Say what? LOL. We are talking about one instance of a cop shooting a civilian who did everything but outright ask to be shot. There are bad cops. There are cops that make bad decisions and should be punished. Cops have been militarized to a degree that should never have happened under the great Obama. But in this case this guy absolutely did everything wrong. Not to mention being a child molester. That alone proves what kind of person he is.

I just can't help myself...

I'm assuming you're black, so my apologies if that is incorrect.

You are taking very complex situations and circumstances, with countless details and nuances, and trying to say that the only thing that mattered was this guy is white while that guy is black. You are truly ignorant, and that's what's wrong with our country. Black people immediately jump to racism whenever anything bad happens to them.

Let me help you out...Dylan Roof was/is an evil, racist person. Not up for debate. He was not shot, not because he is white, but because he did what the police told him to do, when they told him to do it. In other words, he respected their authority.

A few more details for you...he was not taken to Burger King, LOL. He was taken to the police station, where he was held for quite some time. In this great country, even the criminals have rights. And one of the most basic of those rights, is access to food.

Would you really want Dylan Roof, an evil person who killed 9 black people in racist, cold blood, to get off scott free for a stupid technicality like "the police didn't provide him with food"? That's what you're saying, and it's moronic.

the intent was to stop the threat

we were not there

thou shall not judge

i think thats what the saying is

how many times would you have shot him?

or would you have waited to see if he had a cut pointed at you and you knew you were as fast as billy the kid

giphy.gif
Three police officers, intent to stop, shoot Man in back 7 times in front of children! Possible knife, possible warrant, breaking up fight between two women...Shoot In Back 7 Times In Front Of Children!

Not In My Country, I like the approach I Gave Earlier Of 4 Known Killers (White Dudes) Peacefully Taken In custody & Including Mr. Dylan Roof taken to Burger King! I sense (Question, Not Judging) you prefer the 3 Policeman, 7 shots in the Back Approach for One American & Violence As A Last Resort Approach For 4 Killers Type Police Officers! Not My America, thus We Protest!

The Bible Verse is; Luke 37: 6, Judge not ye be Judged; Condemn not ye shall not be condemn; forgive and ye shall be forgiven (Red Letters, mean Luke is quoting Jesus)!

Say what? LOL. We are talking about one instance of a cop shooting a civilian who did everything but outright ask to be shot. There are bad cops. There are cops that make bad decisions and should be punished. Cops have been militarized to a degree that should never have happened under the great Obama. But in this case this guy absolutely did everything wrong. Not to mention being a child molester. That alone proves what kind of person he is.

1. Please try not to Laugh if you desire a serious exchange with me, Please!
2. History says this Is Not One Instance & Please show me a person that Try to Get Shot 7 Times In The Back, In Front Of Their Children!
3. If you desire to say his actions contributed to the police officer action fine, let’s discuss:
a. Three Police Officers couldn’t control 1 medium size guy, they allowed him to walk around the vehicle,
open the car door, snatch him be the t-shirt & Shot In The Back 7, Yes 7 Times! Not In Our America,
No! Again, Killer Dylan Roof Was Taken To Burger King, not scars, bruises but a Large Fries & Shake!

I am Not Sure How President Obama fits in this But, My Friend; The President Of The Unites States Of America today 9/4/2020 is Donald J. Trump! As we say in the military; If the ship runs aground, doesn’t matter if you are asleep, As Captain, You Are Responsible, Can’t Blame The Chief, XO or Prior Captains! These issues are taking place under President Donald J. Trump not George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama etc...

I agrees with you 100% that there are bad, racist, Un-American Police Officers In Our Country! I have several family members & Navy Buddies around this country that are some of the Best Police Officers In This Country! What Many Americans Black, White, Hispanic have been saying for decades, still sayin, kneeling, protesting & demanding is that something be done against the Bad Officers! Especially when something has been shown to be Un- American; Shot In The Back 7 Times!

Child Molester...Really, Seriously...That You QAnon!

Three police officers, intent to stop, shoot Man in back 7 times in front of children! Possible knife, possible warrant, breaking up fight between two women...Shoot In Back 7 Times In Front Of Children!

Not In My Country, I like the approach I Gave Earlier Of 4 Known Killers (White Dudes) Peacefully Taken In custody & Including Mr. Dylan Roof taken to Burger King! I sense (Question, Not Judging) you prefer the 3 Policeman, 7 shots in the Back Approach for One American & Violence As A Last Resort Approach For 4 Killers Type Police Officers! Not My America, thus We Protest!

The Bible Verse is; Luke 37: 6, Judge not ye be Judged; Condemn not ye shall not be condemn; forgive and ye shall be forgiven (Red Letters, mean Luke is quoting Jesus)!
The-Man-in-the-Hole-GIF.gif

2. History says this Is Not One Instance & Please show me a person that Try to Get Shot 7 Times In The Back, In Front Of Their Children!
3. If you desire to say his actions contributed to the police officer action fine, let’s discuss:
a. Three Police Officers couldn’t control 1 medium size guy, they allowed him to walk around the vehicle,
open the car door, snatch him be the t-shirt & Shot In The Back 7, Yes 7 Times! Not In Our America,
No! Again, Killer Dylan Roof Was Taken To Burger King, not scars, bruises but a Large Fries & Shake!

I am Not Sure How President Obama fits in this But, My Friend; The President Of The Unites States Of America today 9/4/2020 is Donald J. Trump! As we say in the military; If the ship runs aground, doesn’t matter if you are asleep, As Captain, You Are Responsible, Can’t Blame The Chief, XO or Prior Captains! These issues are taking place under President Donald J. Trump not George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Barack Obama etc...

I agrees with you 100% that there are bad, racist, Un-American Police Officers In Our Country! I have several family members & Navy Buddies around this country that are some of the Best Police Officers In This Country! What Many Americans Black, White, Hispanic have been saying for decades, still sayin, kneeling, protesting & demanding is that something be done against the Bad Officers! Especially when something has been shown to be Un- American; Shot In The Back 7 Times!

1067948859.gif

I just can't help myself...

I'm assuming you're black, so my apologies if that is incorrect.

You are taking very complex situations and circumstances, with countless details and nuances, and trying to say that the only thing that mattered was this guy is white while that guy is black. You are truly ignorant, and that's what's wrong with our country. Black people immediately jump to racism whenever anything bad happens to them.

Let me help you out...Dylan Roof was/is an evil, racist person. Not up for debate. He was not shot, not because he is white, but because he did what the police told him to do, when they told him to do it. In other words, he respected their authority.

A few more details for you...he was not taken to Burger King, LOL. He was taken to the police station, where he was held for quite some time. In this great country, even the criminals have rights. And one of the most basic of those rights, is access to food.

Would you really want Dylan Roof, an evil person who killed 9 black people in racist, cold blood, to get off scott free for a stupid technicality like "the police didn't provide him with food"? That's what you're saying, and it's moronic.

Yes I am Black, is That why you called me Ignorant & says moronic things?

Anyway, the ignorant comment in perspective! Please don’t assume or place All Blacks in One Basket! Black people have individual thoughts, reactions etc... As Do Every Americans! Also, do you speak for Everyone In You Group or Race?

Me, This Black Man has seen More Racism, Discrimination, Prejudice In His 62 Years On Earth to Justify My Beliefs! Also, my 62 years have Taught Me To Love My Fellow Man, Appreciate & Thank God For The Wonderful People (Especially My Mentor, A White Dude From Illinois’s) who have helped Negros/African Americans/Black Understand We Are Americans! Thus, Our Constitution Gives Us The Rights As All Americans! I Honorably Served Our Country For 21 Years & will not Allow Anyone To Place Me In An Un-American Box To fit their inability to see All Of Us Are Not Treated Equally, But should Be!

With that being said: Yes, Me, Christian, Black Medals Earned Honorably Served Military Man, Father Of 2 Successful Employed College Graduated Black Males; Has Problem with Dylan Roof Arrest:
1. He should have been arrested as a human being; but shouldn’t George Floyd!
2. He should have been fed; was PB&J (which I eat at least once a week) not available?
3. He deserved to have his day in court; thus not shot 7 times in the back is not acceptable!

Finally, if you want to know about me, just ask; Ignorant, No, but Proverbs 3:5-6 & Amen To That!

This Is Not Good, Why Post This! I Pray These Officers Survived. I have many family members who are & some died in the military (I Too am Retired Military), Police Officers & unfortunately some has died! Man You & Your Perspective Are In My Prayers!

Yes I am Black, is That why you called me Ignorant & says moronic things?

Anyway, the ignorant comment in perspective! Please don’t assume or place All Blacks in One Basket! Black people have individual thoughts, reactions etc... As Do Every Americans! Also, do you speak for Everyone In You Group or Race?

Me, This Black Man has seen More Racism, Discrimination, Prejudice In His 62 Years On Earth to Justify My Beliefs! Also, my 62 years have Taught Me To Love My Fellow Man, Appreciate & Thank God For The Wonderful People (Especially My Mentor, A White Dude From Illinois’s) who have helped Negros/African Americans/Black Understand We Are Americans! Thus, Our Constitution Gives Us The Rights As All Americans! I Honorably Served Our Country For 21 Years & will not Allow Anyone To Place Me In An Un-American Box To fit their inability to see All Of Us Are Not Treated Equally, But should Be!

With that being said: Yes, Me, Christian, Black Medals Earned Honorably Served Military Man, Father Of 2 Successful Employed College Graduated Black Males; Has Problem with Dylan Roof Arrest:
1. He should have been arrested as a human being; but shouldn’t George Floyd!
2. He should have been fed; was PB&J (which I eat at least once a week) not available?
3. He deserved to have his day in court; thus not shot 7 times in the back is not acceptable!

Finally, if you want to know about me, just ask; Ignorant, No, but Proverbs 3:5-6 & Amen To That!
First of all, if you're a 62 year old black man who has lived in America for all, or even most of your life, then yeah, you've seen some racist shit, no doubt about it. But you've also seen incredible progress. Is it perfect? Of course not, and it never will be. If that's what you want or what you expect, you need to keep reading your Bible.

Is it fair, or is it equal? I honestly believe it is, but even if you don't, who told you life was supposed to be fair and equal? The solution to that is simple, keep reading your Bible.

You are right too by the way, I usually don't generalize like that, and it was wrong of me. None of my friends are ignorant, or moronic, but of course, none of them would ever even think about comparing Dylan Roof and his situation to George Floyd or any other person who disobeys and fights with police officers. And that goes for the black ones as well as any other color. Have you seen the police body-cam footage of the George Floyd arrest? The police did everything they possibly could to avoid what ended up happening. He was high on fentanyl and was beyond help. He would have died right there in his car if the police hadn't gotten involved. The only difference is, he might have tried to drive off and killed someone else too. Thank goodness the police did show up and made sure that didn't happen.

Just last night, I watch one of those college football specials, it was subtitled "Integration". I didn't catch the whole thing, in fact, i only got the last 15 minutes or so, but what I saw was talking about "black quarterbacks" and "black head coaches". Sylvester Croom was interviewed and said something to the effect that he was ready for the day when there were no more black quarterbacks, and no more black head coaches, just quarterbacks and just head coaches.

Well, I'm glad to tell you, Sylvester Croom, and everybody, those days are here! And they've been here quite a long time. I've never looked at my friends and thought, he's a black friend, and he's a white friend. I've never looked at anyone and judged them simply by the color of their skin. I've judged people by their hair, by their clothes, by their appearance, by the way they talk, by the way they walk, by just about anything, except for their skin color. I'm 38, I heard my grandmother use the N word once when I was just a little kid, and I told her "grandma, that's a bad word, we don't say that word!". I never heard her say it again, doesn't mean she never said it again, or that her opinions changed, just that she didn't say it in front of me any longer. But she grew up in a different time, when those opinions and words were much more acceptable. And you, at 62, even though you are a good bit younger than she was, you know that as well.

Those things have been unacceptable for 3 decades, at least. But again, it'll never be perfect, and it'll never be fair or equal. Those are factual impossibilities, so get those crazy ideas out of your head. But with all the crap that's going on right now, BLM and all that, it's actually pushing things in the wrong direction. There are kids right now who will grow up to be racist, when just 5 years ago they wouldn't have.

If you and other black people are trying to convince me and the rest of us white folk that racism is alive and well, you got it dude, you've won. I've seen it with my own eyes, black people are way more racist than any white person I know.

"Another well spoken black mother..."

This is the kind of shit that people say that they don't realize is inherently racist, but actually is.

i dont think it is racist at all to say something positve about a black woman?

why do you feel its racist to highlight when a black woman shows that she has character?

This.....If you desire to say his actions contributed to the police officer action fine, let’s discuss:

He didn’t do himself any favors in this regard. Could they have tased him? Probably. But I could demonstrate how when he got into the vehicle he could grab a gun and shoot one of the cops without even turning around. And once again it’s a white cop shooting a black civilian. Had it been the other way around, I’m betting not one thing would have ever been said by the media and therefore the town would still be intact. No rioting, looting, violence etc. These actions accomplish nothing.

And that leads to the issue we have across our country. A spiritual problem. God has been removed from everything and as a result we see the consequences.

Trump is trying to put God back into everything. So of course the evil is happening while he’s president.

It’s not this one instance that I’m discussing. It’s the broad issue of lack of God in our country and that affects everything in a negative way. And above all, voting and passing laws isn’t going to change a thing.

Put a God back into everything and watch how things change. And there are reports that the man that was shot was a child molester. That doesn’t have a bearing on this, but speaks to his character.

First of all, if you're a 62 year old black man who has lived in America for all, or even most of your life, then yeah, you've seen some racist shit, no doubt about it. But you've also seen incredible progress. Is it perfect? Of course not, and it never will be. If that's what you want or what you expect, you need to keep reading your Bible.

Is it fair, or is it equal? I honestly believe it is, but even if you don't, who told you life was supposed to be fair and equal? The solution to that is simple, keep reading your Bible.

You are right too by the way, I usually don't generalize like that, and it was wrong of me. None of my friends are ignorant, or moronic, but of course, none of them would ever even think about comparing Dylan Roof and his situation to George Floyd or any other person who disobeys and fights with police officers. And that goes for the black ones as well as any other color. Have you seen the police body-cam footage of the George Floyd arrest? The police did everything they possibly could to avoid what ended up happening. He was high on fentanyl and was beyond help. He would have died right there in his car if the police hadn't gotten involved. The only difference is, he might have tried to drive off and killed someone else too. Thank goodness the police did show up and made sure that didn't happen.

Just last night, I watch one of those college football specials, it was subtitled "Integration". I didn't catch the whole thing, in fact, i only got the last 15 minutes or so, but what I saw was talking about "black quarterbacks" and "black head coaches". Sylvester Croom was interviewed and said something to the effect that he was ready for the day when there were no more black quarterbacks, and no more black head coaches, just quarterbacks and just head coaches.

Well, I'm glad to tell you, Sylvester Croom, and everybody, those days are here! And they've been here quite a long time. I've never looked at my friends and thought, he's a black friend, and he's a white friend. I've never looked at anyone and judged them simply by the color of their skin. I've judged people by their hair, by their clothes, by their appearance, by the way they talk, by the way they walk, by just about anything, except for their skin color. I'm 38, I heard my grandmother use the N word once when I was just a little kid, and I told her "grandma, that's a bad word, we don't say that word!". I never heard her say it again, doesn't mean she never said it again, or that her opinions changed, just that she didn't say it in front of me any longer. But she grew up in a different time, when those opinions and words were much more acceptable. And you, at 62, even though you are a good bit younger than she was, you know that as well.

Those things have been unacceptable for 3 decades, at least. But again, it'll never be perfect, and it'll never be fair or equal. Those are factual impossibilities, so get those crazy ideas out of your head. But with all the crap that's going on right now, BLM and all that, it's actually pushing things in the wrong direction. There are kids right now who will grow up to be racist, when just 5 years ago they wouldn't have.

If you and other black people are trying to convince me and the rest of us white folk that racism is alive and well, you got it dude, you've won. I've seen it with my own eyes, black people are way more racist than any white person I know.

Pretty Good...Now If I may!

1st Of All I am 62 years old, Read My Bible Everyday & quote scripture even more! Thus, I, consistent with scripture, In Jesus seek perfection daily! Now Young Fella (38 years old), Yes & As I have stated several times; This is the Greatest Country In The World, We have come a long way, but we Still have a long way to go!

I refuse to accept your “things will never be perfect” world! Why not, reread your words & Acknowledge We Have Come A Long Way! So agree with me that You As You Asked Me To Do; will Study Your Bible Daily, Raise You Children To Love (Thus they Will not become the Racist kids you described in paragraph 6) , Join if not there Now A Good Word Based Church & Be A Blessing To Someone Daily! Thus this is how I believe in A Perfect World In Jesus! Of note; this does not mean belezebud will not attack, that’s it’s job! So Proverbs 3:5-6, because Racsm is A Learned Behavior!

Your 3rd Paragraph is 100% Wrong! Other than QAnon, please provide me proof that Mr. Floyd was on fentanyl & was dying before the knee was placed on His Neck!

“Black People, Who You Have Seen With Your Own Eyes” are way more Racist than others! I don’t know what Statistical Analysis You Used To Quanitified This But You Run With That! Oh & I guess you did not include the Blacks you described in the 3rd paragraph for that analysis! Now, now Relax, Never Have I said Racist People Are Only White; Racist People Are In Every Group & this is Sad, But True! What Group has more, I will leave that up to you!

Finally, As A Proverbs 3:5-6 Christian Man, I will always believe & trust Jesus! I expect the devil to fight me, Daily! Thus I have come too far & seen too much not to Believe; In The Middle Of Life’s Trial & Tribulations, In Jesus Christ, My Lord & Savior, All Is Well & All Is Perfect! Hallelujah & All God Children Say, Amen To That!

Reactions: Trading Tiger
no you just are too dense in the head to pick up the facts

so im giving up on you

great heart

just not too smart about human nature

no offense

still love ya
Sticks & Stone...May God Bless You & Your Family! Signed A Licensed Mental Health Counselor Since 1998!

This.....If you desire to say his actions contributed to the police officer action fine, let’s discuss:

He didn’t do himself any favors in this regard. Could they have tased him? Probably. But I could demonstrate how when he got into the vehicle he could grab a gun and shoot one of the cops without even turning around. And once again it’s a white cop shooting a black civilian. Had it been the other way around, I’m betting not one thing would have ever been said by the media and therefore the town would still be intact. No rioting, looting, violence etc. These actions accomplish nothing.

And that leads to the issue we have across our country. A spiritual problem. God has been removed from everything and as a result we see the consequences.

Trump is trying to put God back into everything. So of course the evil is happening while he’s president.

It’s not this one instance that I’m discussing. It’s the broad issue of lack of God in our country and that affects everything in a negative way. And above all, voting and passing laws isn’t going to change a thing.

Put a God back into everything and watch how things change. And there are reports that the man that was shot was a child molester. That doesn’t have a bearing on this, but speaks to his character.

Friend, not my desire, but facts: 3 policeman allowed a small stature man to walk from the right side of a vehicle, open his car door, grabbed his t-shirt & unloaded 7 shots in his back! That for me is a problem! Now you can If this or that but the facts are those 3 Police Officers Totally Lost Control Of That Situation!

Now Because I Am Not Perfect, My Favorite Subject; God, Faith & Jesus!

According to Scripture, when Jesus was crucified he left the Comfroter In Us & is interceding on our behalf with God! So If We Desire God To Be In Anything, We Must Place Him There, Have You? Mark 11:23-24 & Proverbs 3:5-6

According to Scripture, No Man Can Do What God Can Do! Thus Donald Trump nor Any Man Is My Source! Also, Your Source, President Trump has been in office with Sen. McConnel, for almost 4 years; Please Give Me 1(One) “Legislation/Law (Not Judges or Proposals) They have passed to promote Your Christian Position!? But You Do What Pleases You as The Word Of God Says We Are Free Moral Agents! John 8:36 & Romans 5:1

Finally The Word of God Says Judge Not Ye Be Judged! You Are Quoting Some Report To Judge A Man Character, where Is link & is That What The Word Of God Ask Of Us!? Luke 6:37

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT