ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. New 9/11 Documents Released

That's my go-to video to hopefully educate some folks on the convenience of so many factors whirling around 9/11... it's mind boggling how so many astronomically impossible things miraculously happened to yield the worst tragedy on US soil since Pearl Harbor.
Yep, no doubt this was an inside job. At least part of it has been confirmed so far.

Reactions: Solid Orange Blood
Can someone remove politics from it (I won't hold my breath) and give a summary of the document? I don't think I'll have the time to read through it anytime soon.

tumblr_mvi4qnpcwC1rraalgo3_400.gif

And which family has more saudi oil and royalty connections then just about any other family? Wow...

Last edited:
Reactions: Steven15
Can someone remove politics from it (I won't hold my breath) and give a summary of the document? I don't think I'll have the time to read through it anytime soon.
Saudi "allies" supported it ..Multiple links to Saudi even government and intelligence

Saudi "allies" supported it ..Multiple links to Saudi even government and intelligence
I wonder what the Saudis thought when we invaded Iraq after 9/11? That we were incompetent in our intelligence or that the US govt was lying to its own people and using that tragedy to oust Hussein?

The more 9/11 Intel that comes out makes that Iraq invasion increasingly head-shaking.

i havent watched the video u posted on ATT and ive used my 2-4 gigs, now im on 56k rest of month

ATT ought to be embarassed

but as long as it confirms what ive been bitchin about for years, good......

and i hope you guys who are for clinton understand they are way worse than trump ever thought about being

and if hillary gets in office

bad things will happen under your noses and 10-20 years later, oh shyt!- did that really happen!!

I wonder what the Saudis thought when we invaded Iraq after 9/11? That we were incompetent in our intelligence or that the US govt was lying to its own people and using that tragedy to oust Hussein?

The more 9/11 Intel that comes out makes that Iraq invasion increasingly head-shaking.

Or that the Saudis wanted Hussein removed and so they bankrolled the attacks so that Bush and company would have an excuse to go to war to finish what Bush Sr. could not. Basically colluding in an attack--just a theory...

Or that the Saudis wanted Hussein removed and so they bankrolled the attacks so that Bush and company would have an excuse to go to war to finish what Bush Sr. could not. Basically colluding in an attack--just a theory...

Well since I was one of the first over the border in Iraq with 1st BDE 3rd ID, my opinion vastly differ from yours. There was more there than you ever thought but don't take it from someone that was there and witnessed what they had nor were you in MOPP 4 pulling guard on chemical weapons plants.

Well since I was one of the first over the border in Iraq with 1st BDE 3rd ID, my opinion vastly differ from yours. There was more there than you ever thought but don't take it from someone that was there and witnessed what they had nor were you in MOPP 4 pulling guard on chemical weapons plants.
in all sincerity, what did that have to do with 9/11?

Reactions: scotchtiger
I don't know, seems when we were in the Middle East the terrorist had to run fighting our our soldiers with guns and armor.

Now the bad guys are not on the run, so they can infiltrate other countries and cowardly murder civilians.

Are you talking in 92? I was in the invasion and never donned mopp 4. There never was WMDs. But we cordoned off the "supposed" factories

in all sincerity, what did that have to do with 9/11?

There were lots of war heads that were chemically ready to use as WMDs.

Think about it... What do you describe as a WMD? Me, a warhead that could bring down a building but also send chemicals that would kill, burn, mutilate thousands of people.

Also there were terrorist training camps that were found.

Did you know there was a prison under Baghdad international airport? Only 3 prisoners were still alive out of over 100 that were beaten and starved to death before we got there.

There is much more than what you see in the media and politics.

I just put it out as a hypothetical, possible scenario based on the documents.

My question then is why was none of this made public before? Are you telling me that Trump is wrong on this? Can't be?

I have said plenty of times that I didn't support Trump. But I definitely not voting for Hillary. I am doing more research on Johnson.

It has came out. A lot have been ignored. Syria took in many WMDs.

Bill Clinton put a hit out on Osama Bin Laden in 98. Oct 98 the CIA took a shot at him and failed. That is when he disappeared for the most part. Then in December 98 the two bombings of US embassies were the result of failed hit.

I was in Germany at the time. We had to lockdown the housing areas that weren't on post for a month.

In 99 I went to Macidonia before rolling into Kosovo. bin laden tried to blow up KFOR headquarters while I was there.

The Clinton's have long been in the Saudis pocket and well documented.

I am not in the games of conspiracy theories. I know what I have seen in some very bad circumstances. I have lost friends in combat due to this war on terror. I would do it all over again if I could turn back time. If you don't think that Iraq wasn't housing and training terrorist, then that is your wrong opinion.

I'm sorry, but how do these documents prove it was an "inside job?" Please explain this to me like I'm a 4th grader.

Could the government have done more to prevent this? Oh hell yes. But, the "it was an intentional inside job" (and who were the "insiders") tin foil jobs are getting old as well.

It doesn't IMO.

It just proves that the stories we've been told either are filled with MISinfo or DISinfo. There is much more to the story that we have been shielded from...

What that is...I don't have a clue...but I think it makes it exceptionally difficult to accept the main stream "story" a priori given data that has come to surface since late 2001.

Ahhh...MOPP 4. How I don't miss it.

For all that said that Iraq didn't have WMD then why wasn't Saddam open to inspectors going to places that were suspected sites? Obviously he felt he had something to hide.

Because the threat of those weapons kept Iran in check, Iraq's biggest rival, along with internal sectarian forces. If he allows UN weapons inspectors to definitely tell the world Iraq had no wmd then he was putting his entire regime at risk.

Then we invaded, were greeted with roses, and iraq became an awesome democracy.

Reactions: marshmk
I'm sorry, but how do these documents prove it was an "inside job?" Please explain this to me like I'm a 4th grader.

Could the government have done more to prevent this? Oh hell yes. But, the "it was an intentional inside job" (and who were the "insiders") tin foil jobs are getting old as well.
Basically it comes down to Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. Simple as that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT