ADVERTISEMENT

Wow. New 9/11 Documents Released

No, scientifically impossible brah
Lol. I love me conspiracy theories and I still think JFK was killed by a second gunman; but the jet fuel cannot melt or weaken steel beams is just dumb.

It's like telling someone getting hit with a baseball bat won't break bones.

Lol. I love me conspiracy theories and I still think JFK was killed by a second gunman; but the jet fuel cannot melt or weaken steel beams is just dumb.

Is the bat aluminum or wood?

I have said plenty of times that I didn't support Trump. But I definitely not voting for Hillary. I am doing more research on Johnson.

It has came out. A lot have been ignored. Syria took in many WMDs.

Bill Clinton put a hit out on Osama Bin Laden in 98. Oct 98 the CIA took a shot at him and failed. That is when he disappeared for the most part. Then in December 98 the two bombings of US embassies were the result of failed hit.

I was in Germany at the time. We had to lockdown the housing areas that weren't on post for a month.

In 99 I went to Macidonia before rolling into Kosovo. bin laden tried to blow up KFOR headquarters while I was there.

The Clinton's have long been in the Saudis pocket and well documented.

I am not in the games of conspiracy theories. I know what I have seen in some very bad circumstances. I have lost friends in combat due to this war on terror. I would do it all over again if I could turn back time. If you don't think that Iraq wasn't housing and training terrorist, then that is your wrong opinion.
That tinfoil hat is cutting off the circulation to your brain. Or you just believed what you typed, which is much worse.

i think over the years this talking point has lost its true meaning. There were reports that molten iron was discovered in the towers. If that is true, what would cause that?

Steel beams are cut all of the time with torches ... jet fuel / fire = damaged beams past the point of failure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT