ADVERTISEMENT

WOW!

anigif_enhanced-15903-1449162232-5.gif

Reactions: alphamale621
Oh well... Friday fun made it a full 11 minutes. ;)

It's a sliding scale of tolerance. When a person, you in this case, exhibits a prolonged show of complete idiocy the tolerance fades. At this point, the best you can hope for is pity.

Please tell me how I'm an idiot. You not supporting Trump makes you a genius? How can you not be thrilled with what he's done? He's absolutely killing it.

I agree that he’s doing a good job but you certainly know this is an inflammatory thread.

Nah.... disagree. How can it be inflammatory when he is doing such a good job? Only a real idiot would have a problem with our great President at this point.

It's just a Friday fun day post celebrating America and our fine President. He deserves it.
TRUMP2020. He's going to be reelected in a landslide.

Nah.... disagree. How can it be inflammatory when he is doing such a good job? Only a real idiot would have a problem with our great President at this point.

It's just a Friday fun day post celebrating America and our fine President. He deserves it.
TRUMP2020. He's going to be reelected in a landslide.
Yes. You had the purest intentions and had no idea what you were doing.

He is not worried about pissing anyone off and that makes the Dems even madder....He knows how to make tough decisions quickly
Always thought a non politician that could run a company might be a good thing
He could clean up the government spending and wasteful policies if he wanted ....moreso free ride stuff for the rich who do not need it
He is underhanded at times but probably less than KILLary is

He is not worried about pissing anyone off and that makes the Dems even madder....He knows how to make tough decisions quickly
Always thought a non politician that could run a company might be a good thing
He could clean up the government spending and wasteful policies if he wanted ....moreso free ride stuff for the rich who do not need it
He is underhanded at times but probably less than KILLary is

I give Trump credit for N. Korea so far. Great to get hostages released. It is all TBD until the talks though and actual denuclearization. Leaving the Iran deal is a complete disaster no matter how you slice it (unless your goal is to go to war with Iran, which some conservatives have already called for, showing their Boltonesque neocon war hawks--and then I remember Bolton is actually running the show).

But with the other stuff--you do know who Scott Pruitt is right? You do know who Cohen is right? You do know how many vacation/golf days on Trump properties have been spent on the taxpayers dime right? I thought Hillary was the worst presidential candidate the dems put forward since Mondale but it is hilarious to see how the attacks on her are all happening in this WH.

Clinton Foundation critique was pay to play--not illegal but certainly unethical...welcome to this WH.
Remember when Hillary's health was disqualifying? We just quickly brushed past the fact that Trump forged/coerced/lied/fabricated his own medical report then used the govt to cover that up. This is the same guy who started and continued to propagate the birth certificate--insane hypocrisy...

I just wish this non politician would do something about gas prices--out of control...

H22RgKW.png

Killing it!
giphy.gif

@FLaw47 thoughts?

Also @Cris_Ard when I start posting inside knowledge of clemson football practice/summer workouts, how much political information can I provide as well before being sent to the round table?

Because the only person more conservative than me, is Dabo Swinney, and even the bleeding heart libs on here hang on every word from that man.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

@FLaw47 thoughts?

Also @Cris_Ard when I start posting inside knowledge of clemson football practice/summer workouts, how much political information can I provide as well before being sent to the round table?

Because the only person more conservative than me, is Dabo Swinney, and even the bleeding heart libs on here hang on every word from that man.

Hey, I'm glad when good things happen and I'll go point by point.

>North Korean Prisoners Released:
Awesome! 8 people were freed during Obama's tenure too, which is also great.

>Isis
I'm glad they're captured. I'm honestly not informed enough to know how big of a deal this is considering the diminished state of Isis but it isn't a bad thing.

>Iran Deal
Personally think this is a bad move. I think it hurts our global credibility and encourages Iran to resume develop of nuclear weapons with no benefit to us.

>Set's Date with Kim
I hope something fruitful comes of this. It's too early to be counting any chickens.

>Unemployment Rates
Again, that's great. Things have been trending in the right direction since like 2010 and I'm glad that's still going on. I'm skeptical of how much of the economy is due to Trump. Data suggest that it takes a while for a President to positively impact the economy so it'd be hard to say that anything Trump has done has had much impact on the current state. Fortune Link.

ADVERTISEMENT