ADVERTISEMENT

Wrong or Right?

Not sure why I got called out but it's his business and right or wrong, he can choose who to tow or not. Again, if or when I start paying US taxes again then I'll worry about who my President is but until then I have to unfortunately salute Pena Nieto.
The funny thing that is happening here is Trump has succeeded in creating fear among the Mexican people that he will win and no matter who I ask, they can't explain why. Kind of reminds me of the Reagan years and the false hysteria that surrounded the possibility of him being elected.

BTW, nice calling out Chris too. Ever been to Chile?

Even if you disagree with his reasoning it's awesome that he stuck by his story and didn't deny it, too often the PC media bullies people around. This is America damnit and he should be able to run his business how ever he sees fit. He doesn't need permission from the PC Police.

Agree 100%. He has the right to make that decision. It may affect his business moving forward bc of bad press, but he stood by his conviction on the matter. It could also help his business bc Bernie haters may only call him. Only in America. Lol

Not sure why I got called out but it's his business and right or wrong, he can choose who to tow or not. Again, if or when I start paying US taxes again then I'll worry about who my President is but until then I have to unfortunately salute Pena Nieto.
The funny thing that is happening here is Trump has succeeded in creating fear among the Mexican people that he will win and no matter who I ask, they can't explain why. Kind of reminds me of the Reagan years and the false hysteria that surrounded the possibility of him being elected.

BTW, nice calling out Chris too. Ever been to Chile?

Never been, but a trip there may be imminent. Lol

Still surprised you gentlemen would leave a woman in need on the side of the road, no matter what her political preference was.

And for the record, I'm not a Bernie supporter.

Reactions: 1Clemzunfan
Agree 100%. He has the right to make that decision. It may affect his business moving forward bc of bad press, but he stood by his conviction on the matter. It could also help his business bc Bernie haters may only call him. Only in America. Lol
If the effect is anything like how all the libtards hurt Chick-fil-a with bad press and boycotts, he'll do just fine.

Reactions: orangelvis
any business has the ight to refuse service

if you "own" something- its "your" responsibility to make a profit

So you would leave her on the side of the road bc 2 Bernie supporters disputed payments over a 6 month period?

I think you would have the decency to tow her, regardless of what others did, right? You could request payment in advance. Or the first stop would be an agreed upon trip to the ATM if she has no cash. He did what he did for one reason...

Still surprised you gentlemen would leave a woman in need on the side of the road, no matter what her political preference was.

And for the record, I'm not a Bernie supporter.

Who said WE would leave her? From most of the responses I've read it was just in agreement that he can do what he wants since it's his business, right or wrong.

My feeling is, what is she doing outside of the kitchen/house anyway? Food needs cooking and house needs cleaning.

Who said WE would leave her? From most of the responses I've read it was just in agreement that he can do what he wants since it's his business, right or wrong.

My feeling is, what is she doing outside of the kitchen/house anyway? Food needs cooking and house needs cleaning.

Lol. This is why I tagged you. Didn't disappoint.

Would you have towed her?

"Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave."

Amazing what Jesus tells people to do. I guess "love thy neighbor" goes out the door if you have a Bernie sticker.
I hate when people have this point of view. It's so ignorant to assume that had he towed her car, everyone would have lived happily ever after. There's no telling what might have happened, they could have been in an accident and both died, but because he left much sooner, both their lives were spared. Who knows? But the point is, Jesus can use anything or anyone to make a positive impact, and just as a child doesn't understand why he/she needs to eat their vegetables, don't put their finger in the electrical socket, etc, we don't understand things that happen to us either.

If the effect is anything like how all the libtards hurt Chick-fil-a with bad press and boycotts, he'll do just fine.

What happened to decency, toleration, compassion, and good ole' fashion southern hospitality?

If the roles were reversed, you guys would not give him your business moving forward.

Last edited:
Sounds like it's his business he can run it as he sees fit (maybe into the ground) provided he's legal etc..

I'm making the assumption he owns part or all of the business and broke no laws.... He can run his bunsiness any way he sees fit ....even if it's into the ground apparently... Guy made a 2 hour round trip with 0 revenue ....

Very true. He could run his business as he sees fit. But, do you think he was wrong for not giving a woman in need a ride?

Oh hell no you didn't just tag me into a libtard troll bait thread. I'm going to assume you're too new here to realize your mistake. 80% here on TI believe a man should be able to do business with whomever he wants even though the vast majority of us including me wouldn't have done what he did. Why didn't you just take that article and go commiserate, lubricate, and masturbate over on an MSNBC forum with brain dead Micheal Moore types?

Lol. This is why I tagged you. Didn't disappoint.

Would you have towed her?

I would have towed her, I would also have made her pay up front in cash. Everybody wins.

What happened to decency, toleration, compassion, and good ole' fashion southern hospitality?

If the roles were reversed, you guys would not give him your business moving forward.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...??? You can't get fooled again".

I'm not sure what you mean by if the roles were reversed. A "disabled" chick shows up with a Bernie Sanders sticker on the tow truck? Yes, that would have been weird, but I don't care, I just need a tow. Or do you mean if I had been stranded and refused service? I have AAA, so I'm good.

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
So you would leave her on the side of the road bc 2 Bernie supporters disputed payments over a 6 month period?

I think you would have the decency to tow her, regardless of what others did, right? You could request payment in advance. Or the first stop would be an agreed upon trip to the ATM if she has no cash. He did what he did for one reason...

i would, but thats me, its not my business and i dont think its a big deal

if it was a trump sticker and he left her on the side of the road- its "his" business

do whatever he wants, she can call another tow service

this is america- home of the f ing free

f political correctness

Reactions: The Mixed Mamba
I hate when people have this point of view. It's so ignorant to assume that had he towed her car, everyone would have lived happily ever after. There's no telling what might have happened, they could have been in an accident and both died, but because he left much sooner, both their lives were spared. Who knows? But the point is, Jesus can use anything or anyone to make a positive impact, and just as a child doesn't understand why he/she needs to eat their vegetables, don't put their finger in the electrical socket, etc, we don't understand things that happen to us either.

if he thinks jesus talked to him he is full of doodoo

Oh hell no you didn't just tag me into a libtard troll bait thread. I'm going to assume you're too new here to realize your mistake. 80% here on TI believe a man should be able to do business with whomever he wants even though the vast majority of us including me wouldn't have done what he did. Why didn't you just take that article and go commiserate, lubricate, and masturbate over on an MSNBC forum with brain dead Micheal Moore types?

Lmao! Knew you wouldn't disappoint either.

Who you have towed her vehicle?

great he's exercising his right to be an jerk. hooray lets elect him something

Yeah I would of towed her. Who gives a shit what I would have done? Who the hell are you again? Do I fvcking know you?

You don't recognize @rladams5 , aka Radio Raheem?

wpid-radio-raheem-lee-thumb-640xauto-3726.jpg

Reactions: SGTiger
If Trump pulls out an improbable victory, those with Trump bumper stickers that mistakenly drive through the wrong neighborhood will be pulled from their cars and beaten to within an inch of their lives.

Hell, Trump doesn't even have to win for that to be a distinct possiblity. I have no sympathy for far left numbnuts who miss out on a tow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT