ADVERTISEMENT

Yes. I'm absolutely willing to risk you getting Covid so I can be free.

tenor.gif

The volume is only going to go up if people don’t get a grip. Based on the UK graph, we are only a 3rd of the way to our 200K top when it will drop like a stone again.

I spent $3k on 4 StubHub tickets for the UGA game and I’m starting to sweat. Can you even get any kind of refund if the game goes to very limited seating and you lose your seats?

I’m thinking I would be screwed.

Reactions: Clem'sSon
The volume is only going to go up if people don’t get a grip. Based on the UK graph, we are only a 3rd of the way to our 200K top when it will drop like a stone again.

I spent $3k on 4 StubHub tickets for the UGA game and I’m starting to sweat. Can you even get any kind of refund if the game goes to very limited seating and you lose your seats?

I’m thinking I would be screwed.
Get a friggin grip.....They cannot cancel seats and not refund the money......common sense is lacking these days

Get a friggin grip.....They cannot cancel seats and not refund the money......common sense is lacking these days
So who refunds the tickets that were originally bought by some other dude and then sold to me by the dude on StubHub? I doubt seriously the dude will refund his profit. Honestly curious about how that works.

I said “starting” to sweat, not sweating bullets. The game almost moved until the Governor agreed to open up the seating. I would sure hope that he doesn’t have the balls to reverse that. But in today’s climate, who the hell knows.

Reactions: 92TigerME
So who refunds the tickets that were originally bought by some other dude and then sold to me by the dude on StubHub? I doubt seriously the dude will refund his profit. Honestly curious about how that works.

I said “starting” to sweat, not sweating bullets. The game almost moved until the Governor agreed to open up the seating. I would sure hope that he doesn’t have the balls to reverse that. But in today’s climate, who the hell knows.

See Section 11.

Reactions: Doppler Effect
Last edited:
Reactions: dandeman330
ADVERTISEMENT