ADVERTISEMENT

You can't make this stuff up.

I think she just googled "what do future First Ladies say"

Also, clever rickroll:

Cns0aEJXEAASoYL.jpg

this is basically unprecedented on a national stage in modern politics.

absolutely unbelievable that this happened.

And im not suggesting this is a huge huge deal, its just mind-boggling that the campaign team let this happen.

This is just more reflection of how poor a candidate Trump is for the Republican party.

Here is a video of Rep Steve King saying non-white people haven't contributed as much as white people. And its only Monday. Going to be an interesting week:

I thought the speech was very good. It will have similarities to previous years, since the possible First Lady is always going to be making their husband look like a "regular guy" and give a hopeful message for the future. This is nothing.

its true,

not one black person signed the declaration of independence or authored any part of the constituion

instead of bitching about it, look to the future on how to improve

dr martin luther king is a great example of how to make a difference in the right way and contribute to western civilization

sherriff david clarke, another black man, he is making a positive impact.

western civilization was created by a majority of white people from europe, big fing deal, with other ethnicities sprinkled in.

who gives a flyin f who built america

but i understand the need to be politically correct and avoid the truth to make sure some peeps dont get butthurt

This is just more reflection of how poor a candidate Trump is for the Republican party.
That's what they said about about Cowboy Reagan!
They also called him a Democrat, as he changed party's.
Just saying, nobody knows how they'll do.
Everybody was high on Obama cause he was a great campaigner, turns out he sucks at governing.

Last edited:
Reactions: appalachiatiger
lol dat backpedal at the end.
this is basically unprecedented on a national stage in modern politics.

absolutely unbelievable that this happened.

And im not suggesting this is a huge huge deal, its just mind-boggling that the campaign team let this happen.

agree its not a big deal, michelle should feel honored to have her words carried on

man i flipped back to cnn

and they are still bitching about the same thing as they were an hour ago

its like when i used to watch sportcenter repeating the same stories over and over for hours

only difference is they use different numbnuts

switchiing again lol

I thought the speech was very good. It will have similarities to previous years, since the possible First Lady is always going to be making their husband look like a "regular guy" and give a hopeful message for the future. This is nothing.

Similarities and exactly the same are rivers in completely different parts of the world. Maybe not a big deal but entertainment value is through the roof, failure on part of campaign manager. Also funny watching people try to minimize how funny this is by focusing on its irrelevance. Almost word for word. You can't make this stuff up.

Reactions: iceheart08
these protesters are breaking the law

they are terrorizing our cities

Two things about this video.

1. I would've driven through the barricade just as that driver did. Only difference is I would've done it much much sooner.

2. Although that protestor that was body-slammed provided me with great entertainment, that was completely unnecessary. He could've been seriously injured. These folks are obviously being given a little leeway to voice their concerns as citizens and this moron must've crossed some line for them to pursue him. Just wondering because I don't have the facts but I wonder what he did that would make anyone think that was justified to slam him as dangerously as they did.

Two things about this video.

1. I would've driven through the barricade just as that driver did. Only difference is I would've done it much much sooner.

2. Although that protestor that was body-slammed provided me with great entertainment, that was completely unnecessary. He could've been seriously injured. These folks are obviously being given a little leeway to voice their concerns as citizens and this moron must've crossed some line for them to pursue him. Just wondering because I don't have the facts but I wonder what he did that would make anyone think that was justified to slam him as dangerously as they did.

lets say he threw a rock at the officers and was celebrating...

who knows what he did, but he didnt get shot because he was white

if had been a black man they would have killed him

lets say he threw a rock at the officers and was celebrating...

who knows what he did, but he didnt get shot because he was white

if had been a black man they would have killed him

Yeah if he threw something I'd slam him too. Just seemed like he was being an ass. He could've been hurt bad. Like I said I enjoyed it but geez. I really hope he earned it. Not even gonna comment on the if he was black. Not worth it.

man benghazi was such a screw up from the whole obama team

just amateur hour from that team

and now people think hillary is worthy

reminds me of the thought behind carolina hiring muschump

I'm with you and actually typed something funny to join in but then I realized the real serious folks would jump in and miss it. Not even worth it.

no doubt we gotta be careful what we say in todays world

everyone is on an edge

wonder if its the radiation submitted by cell phones?

or the radio waves we are constantly walking thru

i have not read the FCC warning about this, print is too small:)

The Trump campaign, this morning, blamed Hillary Clinton for Melania's plagiarism.

hey @iceheart08, @TAINT_PAINT , @Transference , @kgwillison

what did you guys think of the messages of the speakers at the convention yesterday?

did you agree with their takes? or did you think they were full of shyt?

IDK MAN I WAS CONTRIBUTING TO THE GOTDAMN ECONOMY INSTEAD OF REPEATING THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TO A MYRIAD OF STRANGERS ON A MESSAGE BOARD. DON'T TALK TO ME. I BELIEVED IN YOU. I WANTED YOU TO FIND DARCY. BUT YOU GAVE UP.

Reactions: ladedade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT