ADVERTISEMENT

Young Man Dies in Motorcycle Crash in Florida

tigergrad03

The Mariana Trench
Feb 1, 2004
Death listed as Covid-19

The one thing masks won’t cover up is the incentive the hospitals have been given to lie and do the unthinkable. By our very on President. Who also said we would not have to pay for anything related to Covid even a trip to the hospital yet here we are with people receiving huge bills and hospitals collecting government money.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...tal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

But did the Covid influence his decision making?

I’ve seen plenty of credible arguments with some Covid 19 gun shot victims that would leave you to believe they wouldn’t have been shot if they didn’t have the virus.

I’ve seen plenty of credible arguments with some Covid 19 gun shot victims that would leave you to believe they wouldn’t have been shot if they didn’t have the virus.
The other things being done as a result may have caused him to drive pissed off but to suggest anything else is insane. He didn’t have it.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger

People in accidents are under the influence of the flu, a broken ankle, glasses that knocked off their face, hot coffee that spills on their lap.

Are official causes of death flu, busted ankle, glasses, coffee listed when someone gets into a wreck?

Sure COVID impacts and impairs one’s ability just like all these things. It’s complete BS as the cause of death in a car wreck.

Reactions: tigergrad03
People in accidents are under the influence of the flu, a broken ankle, glasses that knocked off their face, hot coffee that spills on their lap.

Are official causes of death flu, busted ankle, glasses, coffee listed when someone gets into a wreck?

Sure COVID impacts and impairs one’s ability just like all these things. It’s complete BS as the cause of death in a car wreck.
I was joking lol.

we financially incentivized hospitals to report Covid deaths.

Imagine a father of five having died in a car accident that was ruled Covid and now his family can’t collect a $500,000 accidental death life insurance policy. Fvck that family, sucks for them! Right?
Didn’t think about that but you’re right. Things are about to get real. When this “vaccine” comes out they will claim it’s voluntary. Then just like we are now seeing with masks being required in many stores, the same thing will happen with the vaccine. It will somehow be necessary to prove you’ve taken it or no go. We are on the brink of absolute anarchy. And people can’t agree on anything even by half. I’m not so sure wee even make it to the election, but if we do, mail in ballots are almost a given in some states. That has all the makings of massive civil unrest and war from within. This whole situation is about to get extremely serious.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger
Didn’t think about that but you’re right. Things are about to get real. When this “vaccine” comes out they will claim it’s voluntary. Then just like we are now seeing with masks being required in many stores, the same thing will happen with the vaccine. It will somehow be necessary to prove you’ve taken it or no go. We are on the brink of absolute anarchy. And people can’t agree on anything even by half. I’m not so sure wee even make it to the election, but if we do, mail in ballots are almost a given in some states. That has all the makings of massive civil unrest and war from within. This whole situation is about to get extremely serious.
Yup where is my buddy @areeves when you need him. I love that dude!

Imagine a father of five having died in a car accident that was ruled Covid and now his family can’t collect a $500,000 accidental death life insurance policy. Fvck that family, sucks for them! Right?
That’s terrible. Sad things happen every day. There’s plenty of anecdotal sad stories of mistakes and improper things happening to last for 10 lifetimes through this. It really is horrible.

But, to correlate one story to the narrative ‘the numbers are all bullshit and it’s a hoax’ isn’t genuine. Pretending this is fake will only kill more people and prolong this.

Reactions: purenonsense
oh boy, one case you found? roll the count back to 138,752.
Hospitals are getting 13K per patient to say someone died from Covid-19. Hospitals are getting 39K for putting a patient on a ventilator, where they have a 60-90% chance of dying! I personally know someone who lost a parent due to Heart Failure & the doctor asked if they could put COVID-19 on the Death Certificate. He said, “Absolutely Not!” This is going on all over the world!

This is what Bill Gates said about depopulation & vaccines.... “There are 6.8 Billion people on the planet, pushing 9 Billion. I we do a really good job with vaccines, we can reduce the population by 10-15%.”

That’s terrible. Sad things happen every day. There’s plenty of anecdotal sad stories of mistakes and improper things happening to last for 10 lifetimes through this. It really is horrible.

But, to correlate one story to the narrative ‘the numbers are all bullshit and it’s a hoax’ isn’t genuine. Pretending this is fake will only kill more people and prolong this.
There are a lot more than one of these stories. You want to sacrifice the futures of the children left behind. Just to extending the life of a person age 72+ that’s was on their last leg anyway and has already had a life. Just so they might cast one more vote.

Last edited:
Death listed as Covid-19

The one thing masks won’t cover up is the incentive the hospitals have been given to lie and do the unthinkable. By our very on President. Who also said we would not have to pay for anything related to Covid even a trip to the hospital yet here we are with people receiving huge bills and hospitals collecting government money.

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/f...tal-motorcycle-crash-listed-as-covid-19-death

so hospitals get free money from the federal govt for every china virus death?

Death listed as Covid-19

This is rampant! I was talking to a guy who did some work @ my house in NC, he also did some work on the Football Complex & @ Dabo’s house. He said he went to a “Drive Through” Testing Facility in S.C. He said there were a ton of cars in line & there was a person who was going car to car, telling people because of Trump’s gatherings, the Coronavirus spread. Then she asked them to sign a petition to Mail their Votes in, in November! And people say this is NOT political! BS!!!

This is rampant! I was talking to a guy who did some work @ my house in NC, he also did some work on the Football Complex & @ Dabo’s house. He said he went to a “Drive Through” Testing Facility in S.C. He said there were a ton of cars in line & there was a person who was going car to car, telling people because of Trump’s gatherings, the Coronavirus spread. Then she asked them to sign a petition to Mail their Votes in, in November! And people say this is NOT political! BS!!!

maybe mace would be a nice counter weapon this season as we have these types of anti trumpers trying to push their narratives on us.

Reactions: areeves
so hospitals get free money from the federal govt for every china virus death?
Yes sir. I have a first hand account of it the other day. Not only if a person is in the hospital but even if they die of another cause and say it’s Covid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT