ADVERTISEMENT

Young women running to support Harris

Republican pollster Frank Luntz said tonight that he is trying to organize a focus group of young, undecided voters. The problem, said Luntz, is that there are no longer any undecided young women. They’ve all moved toward Harris.

The stupid white male vote won’t be large enough to elect Trump in 2024.
Wow. Wrong board bud. However since you are feeling frisky, i guess the moronic and disgusting let's kill babies up til birth, let in millions of of illegal immigrants so they can vote Dem and provide them health care, pay off student loans by taxing those who didn't borrow the money so they we will vote for us, promote drag queen story time for children, allow biological males to compete with biological women, promote sex operations on young children vote is still alive you're saying? How can ANY decent human being support this shit?

Wow. Wrong board bud. However since you are feeling frisky, i guess the moronic and disgusting let's kill babies up til birth, let in millions of of illegal immigrants so they can vote Dem and provide them health care, pay off student loans by taxing those who didn't borrow the money so they we will vote for us, promote drag queen story time for children, allow biological males to compete with biological women, promote sex operations on young children vote is still alive you're saying? How can ANY decent human being support this shit?
None is killing babies right before they are born unless its for the mothers health. Idk why you believe a lie.
The border had a bill to address the issues, with bipartisan support, Trump had it killed.
No one cares more about trans people than those that keep talking about banning it. Please just move on from that issue. Good lord. Leave em alone who cares what they are doing?

Calling women stupid.? You seem smart.

Suburban women buy the groceries. They don’t want the inflation that comes along with price caps.

Or maybe Bidenomics is awesome and Kamala just wants to Fvck with the grocers for no reason?

If the economy is good we don’t need price caps.

WTF is wrong with you?

Can anyone imagine if stupid “blank” vote was inserted in to your statement?

However people decide to vote is their Constitutional right, of which I’ve protected for over 28 years. Facts. Proud of it.

SMFDH. You… Loser.
Settle down.

Trump’s base is primarily made up of uneducated white males. He could’ve worded the post more delicately but given what we have seen out of the maga cult the last 8 years I can’t argue with his description.

None is killing babies right before they are born unless its for the mothers health. Idk why you believe a lie.
The border had a bill to address the issues, with bipartisan support, Trump had it killed.
No one cares more about trans people than those that keep talking about banning it. Please just move on from that issue. Good lord. Leave em alone who cares what they are doing?

I didn't call women stupid dumbass. But I am calling you stupid

Reactions: 1994Tiger
WTF is wrong with you?

Can anyone imagine if stupid “blank” vote was inserted in to your statement?

However people decide to vote is their Constitutional right, of which I’ve protected for over 28 years. Facts. Proud of it.

SMFDH. You… Loser.
Thank you for your service, Billy.

The OP is really upset today. I’m sure the cause occurred long before he made it to TI.

• Love
Reactions: 24TIGER
I'm by no means a Trump fan, but anyone that votes for the same shit we've had the last 3 1/2 years is a complete dumbass.
No doubt . All we have got is higher interest rates, grocery prices, lost all returns on 401K, high gas prices, etc. I thought that even the people who voted democrat last time were bright enough to see that. You may not like Trump as a person, nor do I, but it’s a way better option for us imo.

There's no such thing as a transgender period !! Kamala is a joke along with her Disgraceful VP pick!!

Ok cool story bro.
I know it is show me where Trans is a gender God made Man and Woman no in betweens . You were born with a vagina or a penis . I'm glad I could clear that up for you .I know it's hard for Liberals to understand that Men can't have babies or have Periods like Waltz puts tampons in Mens bathrooms but that the sickness running thru the Democratic party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT